Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (72826 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by banre(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
pls who is funke adesiyan?? is she a celebrity? or a pastor?? or an olosho? cry
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by banre(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by banre(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
ladyF:
Hian!!! E don fall yakata.

Make I dey manage my small and standing boobs abeg, who falling boobs epp... angry

u mean am?? grin grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lolz
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by edunwanna: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
the fallen breast or idonbeliveit??
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by MCzubby247(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Pot calling kettle black

Big boobs will always sag

women palavar,
my own is that that yeyebritty of a lady just made that girl a celebrity, ask why?

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by MhizzAJ(f): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
MCzubby247:

women palavar,
my own is that that yeyebritty of a lady just made that girl a celebrity, ask why?
grin grin grin Why
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Lloydmario(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
please who is Funke Adesiyan? Which film she don act?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
sometimes funke boobs go be like lemon anoda time na watermelon nawa o
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by kelechisblog(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fallen boobs no be matter of age or pressing, have a friend that is under-age but her boobs dey like slippers already.

She is always on push up
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by piagetskinner(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
nawa oo...how did we get here...
two idiots abusing themselves on whose mammary glands is better
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by CloudResident(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
And her own breasts were saved by implants.if not that's quite abnormal #MyThought
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Stevengerd(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
cstr1000:
In those days, the only people with fallen breasts are mothers and old women. Maidens usually have perky breasts as a sign of their recent maturation and innocence.
Nowadays, a 25 year old girl has boobs looking like that of a mother of 10 that has suckled so many children.

Things indeed have fallen apart.
Oga 25yrs don over mature sef, u knw say 20
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by grahdis(f): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
donstan18:
That's Nigerians for you!

They are hypocritical, pretentious and filled with hatred including me.

I can authoritatively tell you that most ladies that do bash and slam female celebrities lives with hatred, they bash celebrities for showing a sagged boobs, while their boobs is as sagged that you can even fold it or tuck it in.
lol..
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by valentinoeggz: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: December Party mix

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD>>> https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a5833344
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by slam7000(m): 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Pot calling kettle black

The lady imo was silly and rude for using such language to describe her but if I’d had to choose between the two pairs of brezz, I’d go for the lady’s. She’s got beautiful ones. They are saggy but full and bouncy. Adesiyan’s look like butt cleavage.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Icon79(m): 12:36am On Dec 10, 2017
KPOM!

The #1 reason why I don't care for big boobs at all.

O pari

MhizzAJ:
Pot calling kettle black

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by brimoknight(m): 1:42am On Dec 10, 2017
But wait ooooo Who is claiming the other has saggy boobs? Because i see two pairs of saggy boobs.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Aldebaran(m): 1:52am On Dec 10, 2017
Lol grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Allikola(m): 4:34am On Dec 10, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2382434/age-90-man-can still-perform well sexually with the help of NATURAL HONEY REMEDY.

CLICK FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO PREPARE THE REMEDY.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by princee7(m): 6:06am On Dec 10, 2017
See finishing Abeg, grin she got what she deserved with her flat chest
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by afroxyz: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2017
Where the breast wey fall abeg?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by darediamond(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2017
Ericaikince:
May this kind of chest not fall on you as we are about to enter new year. shocked
Chai c prayer!

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by darediamond(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2017
Heywhizzy:
Seeing that girl boob's reminds me of Chinua Achebe's novel

grin and it comes back againbat resonance
.... grin

Things fall apart
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by ruggedadventure(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2017
See person wey dey abuse anoda person.... See as her cleavage be like carnal with collapsed walls...
Idiot geh.... She wan spoil show for dem Vaseline crew.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Pot calling kettle black

Nne shey u know your boobs are so small. Don't mention big things
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan, who has been called out over her boobs showing outfit to Senate President, Bukola Saraki's daughter's wedding, has made one of her trolls a scape goat.

The actress who dug up a photo of the Instagram user, @l.a.r.d.i.v.a, slammed her for being a hypocrite by calling her a hoe over her outfit, while she's guilty of such. Funke also slammed the lady over her saggy boobs at a young age.

Funke wrote;

"Normally I wouldn't do this but I have time today.
This lady went on to criticise my dress with so much emotional attachment. I understand its jealously that pushed you @l.a.r.d.i.v.a looking at how young you are, your boobs already a fallen nation and I'm here everything intact in the right places. Pele you hear"

Funke Adesiyan also went further to tell those who don't like her outfit, to unfollow her. She wrote;

"If you dont like my outfits, unfollow me
I go take pics of this outfit kill "haterrrrrrs" today "

https://www.lailasblog.com/actress-funke-adesiyan-digs-photo-lady-slammed-boobs-showing-outfit-sarakis-daughters-wedding/

She should just STFU , both their boobs are fallen ( Funke's own seem to be more fallen sef )
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2017
That fan must be a big foolish hypocrite,like her own dressing was any better. Funke’s dressing is even better. Women,their own worst enemies
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by solodox(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Okay... Fine.... You win... We are gonn play like we had no idea you staged that one and feign surprise... So here goes: ��������� omg!!! How can she post that!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by luvlymabel: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2017
WHAT I KNOW IS THAT AYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING.........
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Mac2016(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided d girl shud shut up, both of dem ar d same, pot calling kettle black angry
Me can't even she any difference in both breasts. Shameless actress and nosy follower
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by mechanics(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
She no try all, must she retaliate back?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / Baby Blanche's Operation Remove Your Dross (Panties) Launched (Photos) / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.