Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) (27008 Views)

Many Injured With One Dead As Bus Somersaulted In Lekki / Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by lanshizzy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Heywhizzy:
Glory be to God

This man life was saved but one thing I know for sure is he would have been disarmed of his properties (e.g phone, cash, ATM card, etc) by his so called helpers

Trust lagos boys na,dem no dey play @all,buh 4 me take my belongings and save my life...
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Imagine the woman is already cursing the man.

I pity this man; his wife is giving him hell...he would have even preferred he died in the crash.
No wonder he won't allow the rescuers drag him up.
speaking from anus again as usual.
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by kenevision(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pity this man; his wife is giving him hell...he would have even preferred he died in the crash.

Chai - Your village people don use your brain do butter... I feel pity for you when I read your deluded comments here embarassed cry

Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
SUPOL:
RRS means Rapid Response Squad. It is an arm of the police force. Give kudos to the Nigeria Police, u won't die.

Why should I give them kudos for doing their JOB? Their Job is to SERVE & PROTECT the citizenry, which they get PAID for. By saving that family, they were actually doing part of their job description: TO PROTECT. The police are technically CITIZENS-IN-UNIFORM and PUBLIC SERVANTS, not lords that kill the citizens they were suppose to serve & protect as is the norm in Nigeria. Go to UK and see what actual policing is all about. F**k Nigerian police.
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by prettyzee11(f): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I swear you need brain reset as quickly as possible, that's fear from her eyes. You can c she is trying to tell him not to talk and b calm. Look at her eyes you will see serious fear. You quickly jump into conclusions like you were there. God help you o
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by BakireBulmaker: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
People should stop quoting nwaamaikp, the morronn.

He'll disappear as soon as we stop mentioning him.

Simple as ABC.
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by dieBYfire: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Roon9:
Sorry for derailing but this is urgent

Guys, next Monday will be the last day for me in this platform cos I will be travelling to England on Tuesday to further my studies and will be there for 3 years, I'll miss you all so much. May God be with you all. Please forward this message to all those who know me. I've just forwarded as I received it and I dont even know who is travelling.

So at you age you still doing this poo! undecided
I usually ignore kids, but in ur case I won't because it is crystal clear you wanna me useless in life n I reject it. So try n have sense, even if it's as small as a pinch of salt
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
dontgiveupp:
Don't be a victim of scam and rippers anymore!!!,I buy itunes,amazon,vanilla, walmart and other E-cards at a cool rate. ., please visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4221116/buy-other-e-cards-good-rate#63076588 or you can chat me up on •• +234*8160942210 ••, a trial will Convince you .may jah bless our hustle

Cc Tabbaz
Puskin
SammyD
Modath
Is this person legit??
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Enough said

Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by ofemigeorge(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oga if na joke, make you stop am.
Wait how you take dry reason set, you just cook up story from no where, shooo
FearGod ooo
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Heywhizzy:
Glory be to God

This man life was saved but one thing I know for sure is he would have been disarmed of his properties (e.g phone, cash, ATM card, etc) by his so called helpers
dispossessed of valuables....

Not disarmed
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by Heywhizzy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fourwinds:
dispossessed of valuables....

Not disarmed
guy man na normal slang.. I know the correct one, tnks anyways
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
so someone can not have accident in peace
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by Xtfield(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Curse? Me, I only saw a woman telling her husband to calm down that God is in control.
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by pretee246(m): 4:38am On Dec 10, 2017
U should talk like a matured person... Did u see her pointing fingers at him... She was trying to calm her husband...
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by Roon9(m): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2017
dieBYfire:

So at you age you still doing this poo! undecided
I usually ignore kids, but in ur case I won't because it is crystal clear you wanna me useless in life n I reject it. So try n have sense, even if it's as small as a pinch of salt

Lol.... Happy Sunday bro
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by Flintstone06(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2017
g1033:
please oh.....who knows where i can buy the google freetel ice 2 smartphone ?... undecided
I just wasted transport money checking mtn office at agbara and alaba...
but couldn't find it there cry.
anyone with useful info should pls share.
and pls dont recommend jumia.
they are selling theirs for an outrageous 17k!!!.
thanks in anticipation...

Check Yudala. Com or call this number.. 08090236407
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by gulfer: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2017
I don't want to believe the RRS men did not cause the accident lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You be mumu o. The woman was just waving her hand in front of his face to find out if the man is seeing double or not.
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by SUPOL(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
histemple:

The post was captioned as RSS and not RRS
so what's d meaning?
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by Joshua165(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
It is good to see the police doing its job the right way
Re: RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) by akhis: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
How many times will this story make headline abi na paid advert?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. / 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 / Newly Installed PHCN Pole Suddenly Breaks & Falls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.