Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

How To Automate My MTN Data Share Business Online? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Automate My MTN Data Share Business Online? (2898 Views)

Use Woocommerce Hooks To Automate Data Top-up / Want To Automate Your Sme Data Sharing Contact Me / I Want To Automate My Site To Send Data.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Automate My MTN Data Share Business Online? by LONGSTORY: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hi, can anyone please explain to me how to automate my MTN data business online?
All contributions would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: How To Automate My MTN Data Share Business Online? by bot101(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2017
I've been thinking of this for a while because I wanted to go into mtn data sharing business and was looking for a way to both scale and automate it. Right now, I am no longer interested in that, but I believe I can cook up something if you are willing to pay for it.

Note, I am a software developer, and it would involve developing a software, and you'll be paying only for the software development, no other thing. You can contact me via the phone number in my signature. Whatsapp is more reliable
Re: How To Automate My MTN Data Share Business Online? by bassdow: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2017
LONGSTORY:
Hi, can anyone please explain to me how to automate my MTN data business online?
All contributions would be appreciated.
Thanks.

That's fairly simple and can be achieved in a number of ways.

Easiest way is automating all the things you do to get the data to the customer.

If you can't automate (program) them yourself, get a web developer (am equally available) to do so for you.

Need a web developer, Kindly get in touch with us and you would be glad you did.

Contact details in my signature

Thanks
Re: How To Automate My MTN Data Share Business Online? by DavidOluyale(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Use an api. Get a developer to integrate it. A more accessible on is www.mobileairtimeng.com
Re: How To Automate My MTN Data Share Business Online? by javalady(f): 3:39am On Jan 04, 2018
Hello Friend, I can design a fully working android app to automate your MTN data business online.
you would have a realtime database for sending and retrieving of data.
depending on the functions, I can develop one for you free of charge.

1 Like

Re: How To Automate My MTN Data Share Business Online? by Jochuki(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Can I chat you up privately?
javalady:
Hello Friend, I can design a fully working android app to automate your MTN data business online.
you would have a realtime database for sending and retrieving of data.
depending on the functions, I can develop one for you free of charge.
Re: How To Automate My MTN Data Share Business Online? by Kymztech: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
You need a to create a Vtu site pm me 09036199523 leme create it for u
Re: How To Automate My MTN Data Share Business Online? by dandylass: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
I can help you out. Just get the sim card and register it. I can program the simcard to be sending the data through web. Chat me up 08036292779

(1) (Reply)

Programming Career In Either JAVA Or .NET / Prove Me Wrong If You Can! / In Need Of Someone Who Is Good With Excel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.