Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Believe In One Nigeria- Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe In One Nigeria- Atiku (335 Views)

Algeria Vs Nigeria: Atiku React To Super Eagles' Loss To Algeria / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In One Nigeria- Atiku by nazzyon(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
By Abdulwaheed Usamah,

The former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has affirmed an expressed strong believe in united Nigeria where citizens regardless of status and group, could have equal opportunity and share common good.

Atiku stated that it was the believe that inspired him and other compatriots to establishment of People Democratic Party (PDP) on ideals of one united nation, to be built on justice, equity and equal opportunity principles.

The former VP disclosed that in order to realise one Nigeria, he fought against factionalism, Nation’s constitution and to prevent tenure elongation, as well as for party’s constitution, even at expense of being forced out of the very party that he assisted in found.

Speaking at PDP national convention on Saturday in Abuja, Atiku said that never mind fight for the course as it was price one must pay for democracy and during the struggle, he never abandon the party’s founding principles.

http://www.theguildng.com/i-beleive-in-one-nigeria-atiku/

Re: I Believe In One Nigeria- Atiku by Ikengawo: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
No support for the east, marginal support for the west, no support from the north. Good luck stup1d

(1) (Reply)

2019 General Elections / Anambra 2017 Guber Adhoc Payment / Malabu Scandal: UK Court Rules In Favor Of Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.