Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,381 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Family Issues..... Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Issues..... Please Help (1655 Views)

Birth Issues Please Help / How Do I Get My Act Together Again. Family Issues / Family Issues!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Issues..... Please Help by Xtymaiden: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Am a lady from a family of 7 and am the last born, I had to live with my older sibling (the 2nd) till I was 14 then my eldest sister requested I come stay with them, life was quite though staying with her but I had to endure believing I will get into university soon, and really I got admission almost immediately I finished secondary school. Now am done with school waiting for Nysc.....but she and the husband has been disturbing me to come back and are turning it into big issues for me already....I tried getting a job but none is showing forth yet. Please I really need advice
Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by MizMyColi(f): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Xtymaiden:
Am a lady from a family of 7 and am the last born, I had to live with my older sibling (the 2nd) till I was 14 then my eldest sister requested I come stay with them, life was quite though staying with her but I had to endure believing I will get into university soon, and really I got admission almost immediately I finished secondary school. Now am done with school waiting for Nysc.....but she and the husband has been disturbing me to come back and are turning it into big issues for me already....I tried getting a job but none is showing forth yet. Please I really need advice

Hi there,
Do you have an idea why they want you to come back?
Can you share?
Please do.

2 Likes

Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Xtymaiden: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thanks for your concern

They want me to change career path, she learnt nursing and needs a certificate to keep it running
Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Richy4(m): 6:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Xtymaiden:
Thanks for your concern

They want me to change career path, she learnt nursing and needs a certificate to keep it running

I don't understand u.. did you mean that you were a nursing graduate and they did not want you to be in that career path or that you studied something else and they want you to change to nursing.... ?
Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Xtymaiden: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2017
I don't understand u.. did you mean that you were a nursing graduate and they did not want you to be in that career path or that you studied something else and they want you to change to nursing....

I read geology and now they want me to go back to school and start nursing.....
Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Xtymaiden:

I don't understand u.. did you mean that you were a nursing graduate and they did not want you to be in that career path or that you studied something else and they want you to change to nursing....

I read geology and now they want me to go back to school and start nursing.....
if u will like to study nursing i think u should go back but i dont see y u should live with them.
Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2017
Xtymaiden:
Thanks for your concern

Do u mean ur aunt will use ur certificate to run her field
Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2017
wait ooo, ur sis wants to pay for another degree for free of charge and you are running away?

you can go for nysc and still get back to school meaning you got an opportunity to earn 2 free degrees

Graduates stay home for more than 4years doing nothing and you ve the opportunity to get a degree, chai!!
Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by azelab: 10:42am On Dec 10, 2017
will the regards be there?, will you be able to live a free life?, will there be no disrespect for your future partner?, family issues no be meimei and eko. is advisable to be a king in a small hut than to be a king's servant in a palace.

1 Like

Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Xtymaiden: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Preetiex:
Do u mean ur aunt will use ur certificate to run her field
That is exactly what she wants
Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Xtymaiden: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2017
azelab:
will the regards be there?, will you be able to live a free life?, will there be no disrespect for your future partner?, family issues no be meimei and eko. is advisable to be a king in a small hut than to be a king's servant in a palace.
That is the point.... even when I was fully with her I was treated like a maid

1 Like

Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Xtymaiden: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2017
chidichuddo:
wait ooo, ur sis wants to pay for another degree for free of charge and you are running away?

you can go for nysc and still get back to school meaning you got an opportunity to earn 2 free degrees

Graduates stay home for more than 4years doing nothing and you ve the opportunity to get a degree, chai!!
I can get a master's degree in my field and even a PhD but she isn't interested in that she solely wants nursing certificate for her own business
Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2017
Xtymaiden:

I can get a master's degree in my field and even a PhD but she isn't interested in that she solely wants nursing certificate for her own business

who is paying the tuition fees? you or her?

can u afford a master degree on your own like right now?

if she only wants a license from someone else who studied nursing that's too easy and very cheap compared to waiting for years and paying almost 20 times the amount and it's risky too cos you might Decide to leave n all expenses gone

life out there isn't as rosy as you think

it's ur call
Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Coldplay007(f): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lol.. What kind of business does she need a nursing certificate for,? Baby factory?
If you like be stupid and go back to that house.. Whatever your eye see, na your problem.

Run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Xtymaiden:

That is exactly what she wants
no dont allow dat let her take d course herself

1 Like

Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by MsFaith: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Xtymaiden:
Thanks for your concern

If she needs the nursing certificate that badly, why can't she go study the nursing herself. Everybody has his own destiny na.
Maybe you should just explain to her it's not your calling and because of that, you can't study it, that it's difficult for you.
And you too, fast fast get a job, even if it's a primary school teacher. To atleast keep you busy before you serve.

2 Likes

Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Your sister and her husband want to destroy your life, and after that, they will dump you. They may even kill you if they see you could become a problem for them in the future while they enjoy your certificate. You will get a job with the one you have. do not let anyone scare you.

2 Likes

Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Xtymaiden: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Thanks alot everyone, av tried to explain that I have my own career path and all but it's all falling on deaf ears. I conclude I wnt go back to her anymore, if she needs it really badly she should get one of her children to go for it

1 Like

Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by eyinjuege: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ask one of your other siblings talk to her to go back to school and study nursing herself.
Theres no age limit to studying nursing. If you go back to study it for her, therell be too much expectations and you becone enslaved to her and her business. You're definitely not going to inherit your sister. How long do you think that set up will last?
Are you even interested in studying the nursing?
Nurses are not allowed to own pharmacies or hospitals/clinics. Only pharmacists and Drs are allowed to do that repectively. I'm not even sure how the nursing degree will benefit your sister tbh.

tpacalipse:
Your sister and her husband want to destroy your life, and after that, they will dump you. They may even kill you if they see you could become a problem for them in the future while they enjoy your certificate. You will get a job with the one you have. do not let anyone scare you.

Honestly, some people are crazy.
Are they trying to steal her identity and the sister pretends to be a qualified nurse using her certificate or what? That's prison for both of them if theh don't knoe. The sister is not even allowed by law to open a pharmacy or hospital with a nursing certificate.
I'm still wondering what she wants to do with the certificate o. PSN and NMA need to do more to deal with quacks in the country
Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by IYIMAN: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Xtymaiden:
Thanks alot everyone, av tried to explain that I have my own career path and all but it's all falling on deaf ears. I conclude I wnt go back to her anymore, if she needs it really badly she should get one of her children to go for it

Will you work for her facility after graduating? Does she want you to study and then she uses your licence to practice? How exactly will she benefit from your Nursing degree?
If you go ahead to study Nursing, on graduating, you will never want to trade your certificate or licence for anything (and this will cause a bigger problem). Think well and only study it for yourself. Whatever you do, avoid crime and don't be an accessory. All the best
Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Richy4(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Which kin local trouble be this now?

So you will be the one to burn the midnight oil for her, Instead of going ahead, u will be busy doing some course that you were not interested in..

She will be busy with her own family, you will pause yours so that you will not fail just to study on her behalf and please her... If a man of your dreams comes your way, she will chase him with a broom so that he will not distract you...

Haba,!!!! This is what I tagged sisterhood Slavery

3 Likes

Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Xtymaiden: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
IYIMAN:

Will you work for her facility after graduating? Does she want you to study and then she uses your licence to practice? How exactly will she benefit from your Nursing degree?
If you go ahead to study Nursing, on graduating, you will never want to trade your certificate or licence for anything (and this will cause a bigger problem). Think well and only study it for yourself. Whatever you do, avoid crime and don't be an accessory. All the best
All she is interested in is the license. About working with her facilities that I dnt know
Re: Family Issues..... Please Help by Adorable90(f): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
Don't displease your self by pleasing others.if she wants d certificate let her study nursing herself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Right Age For A Young Man To Consider Getting Married? / When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? / Does This Really Minimize Fuel Consumption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.