Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

With Biolite's Campstove You Can Charge You Smartphone Without Electricity Power - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / With Biolite's Campstove You Can Charge You Smartphone Without Electricity Power (561 Views)

Long Range Wireless Charging : You Can Charge Your Phone From Across The Room / VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Biolite's Campstove You Can Charge You Smartphone Without Electricity Power by ejikelazrus(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
I will be introducing the new technology or will I say new method to charge smartphone without electricity,and the name of the gadget is called Biolite's Campstove.
It is very important you should try this Biolite's Campstove because in some places here in Nigeria no electricity power supply, some people's phone will shut down because no electricity power supply to charge there phone,I recommend we should try this gadget to keep our phone live.

Click on the link below to read in full details

http://amurie..com.ng/2017/12/with-biolites-campstove-you-can-charge.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Track A Mobile Current Location / 2019 Waaw Foundation Scholarship For Young Women In Stem / See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.