Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Need Help On Visual Studio 2008 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help On Visual Studio 2008 (1107 Views)

Chatgpt Extension On Visual Studio Code / Alternative To XHR Failed Visual Studio Code Error / Visual Studio 2019 In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Visual Studio 2008 by ardeks(m): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Am currently on a project, and am stuck in the middle. If you are good at this program, please drop your number for me to contact or message me on whatapp via o7o8o47ninetyone59
Re: I Need Help On Visual Studio 2008 by etrange: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2017
This is very ambiguous. Visual studio is just an IDE. We don't even know which language you are using. We don't know the nature of the problem. What exactly is the issue?

1) Is it the programming language syntax? If so, which .NET language are you using and what syntax do you need help with?

2) Is it the algorithm to achieve a particular functionality? If so, what's the functionality?

3) Is it the IDE; are you looking for a particular functionality and can't find the button? If so, what's the task?

Knowing visual studio will not help your project, bro. Correct me where I'm getting it wrong.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On Visual Studio 2008 by fizcoo20(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
why do u say so. that knowing visual studio will not help d project.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Visual Studio 2008 by etrange: 1:30am On Dec 11, 2017
I think my post above was comprehensive enough, bro.
Re: I Need Help On Visual Studio 2008 by ardeks(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
etrange:
This is very ambiguous. Visual studio is just an IDE. We don't even know which language you are using. We don't know the nature of the problem. What exactly is the issue?

1) Is it the programming language syntax? If so, which .NET language are you using and what syntax do you need help with?

2) Is it the algorithm to achieve a particular functionality? If so, what's the functionality?

3) Is it the IDE; are you looking for a particular functionality and can't find the button? If so, what's the task?

Knowing visual studio will not help your project, bro. Correct me where I'm getting it wrong.
Can you please contact me if u think u can help. I have my reasons for not stating the problem here.
Re: I Need Help On Visual Studio 2008 by ardeks(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
fizcoo20:
why do u say so. that knowing visual studio will not help d project.
Can you be of help too?
Re: I Need Help On Visual Studio 2008 by rayyspark(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
ardeks:

Can you be of help too?

I called you, but your line was not reachable...call me on 070.3961.8299. Lets talk.

(1) (Reply)

Free Vtu Portal Api / Please Help And Advice / Problem With Checkbox In Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.