Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

What Shape Is God Almighty, The Father Of CHRIST JESUS??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Shape Is God Almighty, The Father Of CHRIST JESUS??? (364 Views)

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shape Is God Almighty, The Father Of CHRIST JESUS??? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Historical questions of all times

1 John 4:12 No man has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God Almighty is dwelling in us, and his love is perfected in us.

John the beloved had this to say about the shape and form of the Almighty God. But before that we have another record of God's words written even before John the beloved was born..

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created he them.

But you know like every other of his words men never believed. Someone said the Bible isn't from God Almighty, others says there is no God Almighty.

The next question would be, is it true that we are made in the image of God Almighty, or is it true that I look in every way like my Creator?

Then comes the very beloved Son of God Almighty, CHRIST JESUS and check out what happened

John 14:6 Jesus said unto Thomas, one of his disciples, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

14:7 If you had known me, you should have known my Father also: and from henceforth you know him, and have seen him.

14:8 Philip said unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it suffices us. Historical questions

14:9 Jesus said unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet you have not known me, Philip? he that has seen me have seen the Father; and how you saying then, show us the Father?

14:10 You don't believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that's dwelling in me, he does the works.

14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Yes, even right now many still do not believe that they are the very image of God Almighty. You wouldn't blame them much because of the lack of revealed knowledge and experience.

Same thing played on while CHRIST JESUS encountered some of his critics

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which has sent me, have borne witness of me. You have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

This is the sicknesses of the whole world, and yet they have refused to admit it. When you confess that you are ignorant, revealed knowledge will be impacted into you.

Speaking to the new creation, Paul the apostle of Christ Jesus wrote:

Colossians 3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that you have put off the old man with his deeds; 3:10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. Splendid!!!

Now you know His excellent shape and form. It's your time to shine for your light is come and the glory of the lord God Almighty is risen upon you.

Isaiah 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon you, and his glory shall be seen upon you.

60:3 And the Gentiles, unbelievers shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Before he told them to put on the new mind, he first reminded them

Colossians 3:1 If you then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where CHRIST is sitting on the right hand of God.

3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3:3 For you are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall you also appear with him in glory. Amen.

Source: the Almighty God Bible
Re: What Shape Is God Almighty, The Father Of CHRIST JESUS??? by bolt000(m): 12:15am On Dec 10, 2017
Typing..
Re: What Shape Is God Almighty, The Father Of CHRIST JESUS??? by shadeyinka(m): 12:49am On Dec 10, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Source: the Almighty God Bible
God is Spirit.
Spirits don't occupy space.

God is Trinity and Man is Trinity
Re: What Shape Is God Almighty, The Father Of CHRIST JESUS??? by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 10, 2017
God is a spirit I don't know wat shape he is but wat I do know is dat he is not d same as Jesus Christ.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Shape Is God Almighty, The Father Of CHRIST JESUS??? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2017
1 Corinthians 15:40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

(1) (Reply)

WHY I TITHE By Pastor Nuel / Nationality Of Commentators On TB Joshua Page / Times And Seasons - Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.