Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? (1793 Views)

Russian Cosmonaut Breaks World Record In Space, Spends 878 Days In Orbit (Photo) / Nigeria To Launch Second Satellite Into Orbit / Astronomers Discover Non-Habitable Earth-Sized 'Pi Planet' With A 3.14-Day Orbit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by LordeCalifornia: 3:03am On Dec 10, 2017
Great scientists, I have a little issue.

1. Why does the earth not fall out of space or get too attracted to the sun and eventually fall into the sun?
whichever the case may be, why does the earth remain in a fixed orbit? could it be that the sun is attracting and at the same time repelling the earth?

2. if let's say, there's a perfect explanation for the first question, then wouldn't it be logical for all the planetary bodies to be on the same orbiting axis around the sun? why then, are some planets farther away from the sun than others?

thanks.
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Lovetinz(m): 4:42am On Dec 10, 2017
1. If you tie a small ball to a string, hold your hand aloft and swing it around you at a speed just enough to keep if from falling...
The string is gravity. The swinging action you apply results in centrifugal force. The forces are just balanced, that's why the Earth is kept in orbit.
The speed is actually slowing down. Next year will be longer than this year, maybe by a few minutes.
Millions of years in the future, the earth will slow down enough for gravity to overcome the centrifugal force keeping it in orbit, then it will crash into the Sun.
Bye.. Bye..

2. The planets are not aligned on the same place because the initial explosion that produced them exerted force in all directions and not on a single plane.
They are not equidistant from the sun because the original cloud of matter that produced them created a swirl of varried densities at various distances, roughly in a spherical form. The cooling process was not uniform either, hence 'lumps' was produced at various distances and planes.
Those lumps became what we know as planets.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 10, 2017
LordeCalifornia:

1. Why does the earth not fall out of space or get too attracted to the sun and eventually fall into the sun?
whichever the case may be, why does the earth remain in a fixed orbit? could it be that the sun is attracting and at the same time repelling the earth?

2. if let's say, there's a perfect explanation for the first question, then wouldn't it be logical for all the planetary bodies to be on the same orbiting axis around the sun? why then, are some planets farther away from the sun than others?

thanks.

Well let's just stick to the lies science fed us....the big bang theory made the world abi?. So the bang or should I say bomb that created the world including the planets couldn't have resulted in the same amount of force in the same direction. objects(planets, asteriods) will land at different orbits..
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by LordeCalifornia: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2017
Lovetinz:
1. If you tie a small ball to a string, hold your hand aloft and swing it around you at a speed just enough to keep if from falling...
The string is gravity. The swinging action you apply results in centrifugal force. The forces are just balanced, that's why the Earth is kept in orbit.
The speed is actually slowing down. Next year will be longer than this year, maybe by a few minutes.
Millions of years in the future, the earth will slow down enough for gravity to overcome the centrifugal force keeping it in orbit, then it will crash into the Sun.
Bye.. Bye..
I can barely get your point using the ball and string analogy.
Let's say gravity provides the centripetal force, then what provides the centrifugal force needed to keep the earth spinning in a defined axis? I'm equally in the science field, so I wouldn't mind you explaining the concept exactly as it really is and not using relative analysis and concepts such as the ball and string analogy. Thanks

2. The planets are not aligned on the same place because the initial explosion that produced them exerted force in all directions and not on a single plane.
They are not equidistant from the sun because the original cloud of matter that produced them created a swirl of varried densities at various distances, roughly in a spherical form. The cooling process was not uniform either, hence 'lumps' was produced at various distances and planes.
Those lumps became what we know as planets.

Okay, now we're going to the big bang, which I haven't really had enough time to scrutinise.
You said an explosion resulted in the scattering of matter to various directions.
Now, My question to this claim is, what exactly exploded? Obviously, Something(a very large matter) must have exploded that led to the scattering of smaller particles around the solar space which eventually cooled down to form the solar bodies we have today. So what was the original matter that exploded? And where did it originate from?
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Lovetinz(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2017
^^^
If you don't understand Simple Gravity,
How can you understand Molecular Physics?

You might want to buy and read some explanatory books
Atomic & Molecular Physics:
https://www.amazon.com/b?node=14251959011
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by LordeCalifornia: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2017
Lovetinz:
^^^
If you don't understand Simple Gravity,
How can you understand Molecular Physics?

You might want to buy and read some explanatory books
Atomic & Molecular Physics:
https://www.amazon.com/b?node=14251959011

Okay, let's leave the big bang out of it.
If gravity provides the centripetal force for the rotation of the earth, then where does the centrifugal force (tangential force) come from?
because a swirling Bob attached to a string must poses these two forces.

Falling back to the ball and string analogy.
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Emusan(m): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lovetinz:
The string is gravity.

So why do they put laboratory in space "ISS" to know how life can survive in ZERO gravity?

Should there be anything like ZERO gravity when sun's gravity can hold the farthest planet?

Gravity is hoax!

If gravity is pulling everything to earth's surface, why not the same gravity pulled all planets to sun's surface?

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by LordeCalifornia: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Emusan:

So why do they put laboratory in space "ISS" to know how life can survive in ZERO gravity?

Should there be anything like ZERO gravity when sun's gravity can hold the farthest planet?

Gravity is hoax!

If gravity is pulling everything to earth's surface, why not the same gravity pulled all planets to sun's surface?

your last paragraph has said it all.
if the earth's gravitational force attracts bodies to its surface, then the sun's gravitational force should equally attract bodies(the planets ) to its surface and not leave them hanging in orbits.
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by 4kings: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
LordeCalifornia:

your last paragraph has said it all.
if the earth's gravitational force attracts bodies to its surface, then the sun's gravitational force should equally attract bodies(the planets ) to its surface and not leave them hanging in orbits.
uhm, Loventinz illustrated this with his ball and string example.

Yes gravity pulls the earth to the sun, but the earth is in motion and not stationery therefore it's acceleration changes it's direction.

Cc: Emusan
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by LordeCalifornia: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
4kings:

Yes gravity pulls the earth to the sun, but the earth is in motion and not stationery therefore it's acceleration changes it's direction.

Cc: Emusan
but remember that in the ball and string analogy, the string does not really pull the ball to its Centre, it only restricts the ball from flying away, so we can't really say the string represents gravity, because gravity as we all know attracts bodies to its Centre.

so I think, while the earth is moving round it's orbit, it should at the same time be drawing closer to the sun. and eventually get burnt by the sun. no joke grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by 4kings: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
LordeCalifornia:

but remember that in the ball and string analogy, the string does not really pull the ball to its Centre, it only restricts the ball from flying away, so we can't really say the string represents gravity, because gravity as we all know attracts bodies to its Centre.

so I think, while the earth is moving round it's orbit, it should at the same time be drawing closer to the sun. and eventually get burnt by the sun. no joke grin
"A body continues in a state of rest or of uniform rotation unless acted by an external force." - Newton's first law of motion.
Thus this conserves the initial angular momentum.
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Emusan(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
4kings:

Smile...but this same motion and acceleration doesn't apply to object like asteroids or planet's moon.

We have heard on several occasions where asteroid collided with planets, is it that those asteroids suddenly stopped moving or gravity went on break?

In fact, the biggest question is, while object like asteroids don't rotate in their orbits? or gravity doesn't have power to put asteroids in rotation?

Again, some scientists postulate that the reason while some planets rotate clockwisely is because THEIR MOON crashed back into their mother planets.

Please tell me, does it mean those moons didn't be in motion when they crashed back? or gravity went on holiday?

The way they claim gravity works, an open minded person can only come to conclusion that only intelligent being can operate that way.
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by LordeCalifornia: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
4kings:

"A body continues in a state of rest or of uniform rotation unless acted by an external force." - Newton's first law of motion.

hmm. I have my reservations though.

talking about a body continuing in uniform motion and conservation of momentum, but lovetins believes the earth is slowing down and would eventually come to a halt,
do you see this to be true?
do you see next year to becoming longer than this year by some minutes? (I highly doubt this though, because if it were, we would have been adjusting our wall clocks every year.)
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Emusan(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
4kings:

If the massive gravity of the sun can control earth even the biggest planet Jupiter, then tell me, is it the planetary gravity that supposed to be controlling their moons or Sun's gravity?
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by 4kings: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2017
LordeCalifornia:

hmm. I have my reservations though.

talking about a body continuing in uniform motion and conservation of momentum, but lovetins believes the earth is slowing down and would eventually come to a halt,
do you see this to be true?
do you see next year to becoming longer than this year by some minutes? (I highly doubt this though, because if it were, we would have been adjusting our wall clocks every year.)
Ya, caused by tidal forces of the moon on earth.
There is no external torque on the sun, therefore it's angular momentum is always supposed to be conserved.

However, earth's orbit does not have a starting point, it's elliptical not circular, so there is slight change in the magnitude of velocity.

Lol, @Emusan .
I'm sure you one of them guys that argue on YouTube comments.
Do you also think space is a hoax, earth is flat and so on.
I need some education, to get properly your point of view, i think have been blindfolded by too much Neil Degrasse Tyson. tongue
But your asteriods issue has to do with speed which depends on their distance from the sun.
Planets rotating clockwise has to do with early impact of asteroids.
As for your last post, take into consideration the distance of the sun and moon and earth and moon.
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Emusan(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
4kings:

I'm sure you one of them guys that argue on YouTube comments.
Do you also think space is a hoax, earth is flat and so on.

I've never said anything about these, so just limit my points where we are for now.

I need some education, to get properly your point of view, i think have been blindfolded by too much Neil Degrasse Tyson. tongue

The only way GRAVITY could have operate in various ways is if gravity itself is conscious and intelligent.

Just read about how they depict gravitational force in universe and how gravity actually works.

But your asteriods issue has to do with speed which depends on their distance from the sun.

This is where you should know the lies behind GRAVITY.

Firstly, Planets doesn't rotate at the same speed then why didn't they fall off their orbit?

Secondly, if we should follow your point about asteroids speed being defer. Then there should be a great chaos in our solar system since planets don't rotate at the same speed.

Lastly, planets are not the same distance to the Sun.
Venue which is the second to the Sun is smaller than earth even rotate with lower speed than earth, yet the massive gravity of the sun couldn't pull it but the same Sun gravity can hold the biggest planet 'Jupiter' and all its moons in it's orbit. shocked shocked

Planets rotating clockwise has to do with early impact of asteroids.

How can gravity put all planets both big and small including their moons in their orbits BUT THIS SAME GRAVITY couldn't put asteroids in orbit?

If you think small asteroids could defile the almighty gravity
to crash into planets but the biggest planet still obeys gravity, then something is wrong somewhere.

It seems gravity is an intelligent being.

As for your last post, take into consideration the distance of the sun and moon and earth and moon.

If Sun's gravity could hold the farthest planet in it's orbit, are you saying this same gravity doesn't travel across the path of our Moon?
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by LordeCalifornia: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
it seems gravity is an intelligent being
grin
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by 4kings: 3:16am On Dec 12, 2017
Emusan:

I've never said anything about these, so just limit my points where we are for now.
Okay

The only way GRAVITY could have operate in various ways is if gravity itself is conscious and intelligent.

Just read about how they depict gravitational force in universe and how gravity actually works.
I don't fully understand how gravity works and I have not encountered any scientist that does yet.
So I'm open to ideas and willing to learn. smiley

This is where you should know the lies behind GRAVITY.

Firstly, Planets doesn't rotate at the same speed then why didn't they fall off their orbit?
Not sure i understand you here.
But why should a non stationery object fall?

Secondly, if we should follow your point about asteroids speed being defer. Then there should be a great chaos in our solar system since planets don't rotate at the same speed.
There was chaos initially.
There are chaoses currently.
And the reason is/was direction.
Again, I'm not sure if I fully get what you were trying to say.

Lastly, planets are not the same distance to the Sun.
Venue which is the second to the Sun is smaller than earth even rotate with lower speed than earth, yet the massive gravity of the sun couldn't pull it but the same Sun gravity can hold the biggest planet 'Jupiter' and all its moons in it's orbit. shocked shocked
The sun's gravity from the way i understand it is always pulling planets, but like i posted before, the planets escapes this pull because of the speed at which there are moving.

How can gravity put all planets both big and small including their moons in their orbits BUT THIS SAME GRAVITY couldn't put asteroids in orbit?
"put asteriods in orbit"?
What do you mean?
Are asteriods not in orbit?

If you think small asteroids could defile the almighty gravity
to crash into planets but the biggest planet still obeys gravity, then something is wrong somewhere.
How do you understand asteriods crashing into planets?

It seems gravity is an intelligent being.
Hmmm.

If Sun's gravity could hold the farthest planet in it's orbit, are you saying this same gravity doesn't travel across the path of our Moon?
Simply because the Moon isn't moving fast enough to escape Earth's pull. *Escape Velocity*
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Blakjewelry(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
LordeCalifornia:

thanks.
Simply put there are two opposite forces at play.
1 the force of gravity trying to pull the earth in, and for your information gravity is not what you imagined, it is curve space time or rather a deep in space time cause by bodies in space. In other words if you put two bodies in space, they will both cause a depression in space but the bigger one will cause more depression so the smaller one will fall toward the big one.
2. Centrifugal force. It is the force experience by an object in circular motion. Objects in circular motion tend want to fly away, it is called centrifugal force. It's the sun gravitational force that keeps the earth in orbit, if the sun was to disappear instantly, the earth will fly away into space with a great speed

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Blakjewelry(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emusan:

Gravity is hoax!

Gravity is a curve space time and not just an attractive like magnet, the further you are from the curvature the less you will experience it. And there is nothing like zero gravity what object experience in space is weightlessness
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Blakjewelry(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emusan:

Smile...but this same motion and acceleration doesn't apply to object like asteroids or planet's moon.

We have heard on several occasions where asteroid collided with planets, is it that those asteroids suddenly stopped moving or gravity went on break?

In fact, the biggest question is, while object like asteroids don't rotate in their orbits? or gravity doesn't have power to put asteroids in rotation?

Again, some scientists postulate that the reason while some planets rotate clockwisely is because THEIR MOON crashed back into their mother planets.

Please tell me, does it mean those moons didn't be in motion when they crashed back? or gravity went on holiday?

The way they claim gravity works, an open minded person can only come to conclusion that only intelligent being can operate that way.
Objects don't just crash into a planet like that. You see in space everything is in constant motion. All objects in a solar or star system rotate around their parent star or sun, now they do so at different angles there is no specific distance and angle, now when an object such as an asteroid journey toward the sun, on each circle, it is attracted by a planet or planets as the case may be, thereby altering it course on each circle. Now that might keep happening each time and the object gets closer to one of the planets until it strikes
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Blakjewelry(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emusan:

If the massive gravity of the sun can control earth even the biggest planet Jupiter, then tell me, is it the planetary gravity that supposed to be controlling their moons or Sun's gravity?
The sun creates a crater like structure in space where all the objects in our solar system is located, so the planets also created a crater like structure inside the sun's crater where it house the moon
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Emusan(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blakjewelry:

The sun creates a crater like structure in space where all the objects in our solar system is located, so the planets also created a crater like structure inside the sun's crater where it house the moon

How are this crater form? because if Sun came before planets, it means Sun's gravity is already at work. Why will Sun's gravity allow planets to form freely?

Don't forget it was all in chaos.
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Emusan(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blakjewelry:

Objects don't just crash into a planet like that. You see in space everything is in constant motion. now when an object such as an asteroid journey toward the sun, on each circle, it is attracted by a planet or planets as the case may be, thereby altering it course on each circle. Now that might keep happening each time and the object gets closer to one of the planets until it strikes

But asteroid has crashed into many planets without number.

Smile...attracted by the planets. Why is it that, it's the planets that attracted them and not the sun?
Which force(s) that is responsible for the attraction?

Does it mean sun doesn't have what it takes to attract Asteroid or what?

All objects in a solar or star system rotate around their parent star or sun, now they do so at different angles there is no specific distance and angle

I have to quote this separate.
Now, if this is also applicable to planets while is it that among the planets in our solar system, none has ever move close to another planet?
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Emusan(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blakjewelry:

Gravity is a curve space time and not just an attractive like magnet, the further you are from the curvature the less you will experience it. And there is nothing like zero gravity what object experience in space is weightlessness

I was watching a documentary by BBB (Big Bigger Biggest) about ISS (International Space Station). The documenter says ISS was put in space to know how life could have survived in ZERO Gravity but you are here telling us another lie.

Besides, if there's Gravity from the Sun that hold all planets in space. Why should there be anything called WEIGHTLESSNESS?

Why can't we experience this same weightlessness here on earth?
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by wrose(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
LordeCalifornia:

Actually bro, ur illustration with the ball and string is very correct with the gravity..... centripetal force attracts a body towards the centre
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2017
Emusan:

I was watching a documentary by BBB (Big Bigger Biggest) about ISS (International Space Station). The documenter says ISS was put in space to know how life could have survived in ZERO Gravity but you are here telling us another lie.

Besides, if there's Gravity from the Sun that hold all planets in space. Why should there be anything called WEIGHTLESSNESS?

Why can't we experience this same weightlessness here on earth?
First of all let me address because of others viewing this thread.
Weightlessness is not absence of gravity, in fact the weightlessness experience by the ISS and objects in it is what is experienced by all objects in a state of free fall. The ISS is constantly falling in the earth's gravitational pull, but will never hit the ground because it was launched with an angular speed that counteract the curvature of the earth's gravity, even at that the space station thrusters have to fired every once in a while to it formal position because it still draws closer gradually and will fall if it is not reposition.

And now to your question of why is weightlessness not experienced on earth, who told you it can't be.
Let's take a look at how this plays out
1. A high building elevator, now if you are standing on a weight metering mechine "scale" inside the elevator, and the elevator is going down at a very high speed, you will begin to experience some form of weightlessness, because the meter will show so and the more you vary the acceleration, the more your weight varies. If you can get an acceleration of 10g downward your scale will read zero.

2. This one has been tested multiple times, there special high altitude plane are used for this, they flew very high and then shut down some engine and allow gravity to take charge momentarily, and as it falls those in the plane float in the air like they are in space and when the engine take over they drop down. What they just experienced is a brief floatation but they are still inside the earth.

You can only experience the full impact of gravity when you are standing on the attracting body. Though we are all in the influence of the sun gravitational pull, the full impact of the sun sun's gravity can be experienced on its surface, I bet even if the sun is as cool as the earth you wouldn't want to be on it surface because it massive gravity will crush you to paste.

So when you hear the commentator talking about the ISS they don't mean that there is no gravity at all rather they are talking about weightlessness as in not having earth's full gravitational impact on an organism.
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2017
Emusan:

But asteroid has crashed into many planets without number.

Smile...attracted by the planets. Why is it that, it's the planets that attracted them and not the sun?
Which force(s) that is responsible for the attraction?

Does it mean sun doesn't have what it takes to attract Asteroid or what?

I have to quote this separate.
Now, if this is also applicable to planets while is it that among the planets in our solar system, none has ever move close to another planet?

Lol sometimes discussing scientific matters with a non scientific mind is a bit frustrating. If the asteroid is not attracted by the sun, how come it orbits the sun. If this were to be a physical discussion, I would be drawing pictures to illustrate. To simply it, some of these asteroid have longer orbits than the planets some come from the kuiper bet and oort cloud, cold rock and ice faraway between the orbit of neptune and more than the orbit pluto. It is sun gravity draw them inward and as glide toward the sun, they all come under the gravitational influence of the planets, and who they do not crush into the sun but know for a fact before their orbit will drag close to the sun they will definitely burn out.

To your last statement you think the gravity of one planet is not being felt by others how do think neptune was discovered, it presence had been long before it was discovered. Same reason is responsible for the search for the ninth planet because of it effects
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2017
Emusan:

How are this crater form? because if Sun came before planets, it means Sun's gravity is already at work. Why will Sun's gravity allow planets to form freely?

Don't forget it was all in chaos.
I am just trying to create a picture, I use crater so you can create a mental picture of crater in 3 dimensional for more like a soap bubble.
Ok let's go to your question of the sun allowing the planets to form their own, you are getting the picture wrong because you view gravity as a force and not a curve space time, simply put it this way, gravity is a deformed space time cause by mass in space.

It doesn't really depend on the size rather it depends on the the density. The more matter, the gravity so as long as you put matter in space it will cause a 4 dimensional depression there, so if you can crush earth to football size you did reduce it gravity
Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by LordeCalifornia: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Blakjewelry:
I am just trying to create a picture, I use crater so you can create a mental picture of crater in 3 dimensional for more like a soap bubble.
Ok let's go to your question of the sun allowing the planets to form their own, you are getting the picture wrong because you view gravity as a force and not a curve space time, simply put it this way, gravity is a deformed space time cause by mass in space.

It doesn't really depend on the size rather it depends on the the density. The more matter, the gravity so as long as you put matter in space it will cause a 4 dimensional depression there, so if you can crush earth to football size you did reduce it gravity
If gravity is a curve in space,
How then, is it possible that a Man Jumping up inside his room would still be pulled down to the earth by a depressed crater?
Check pics below:

Re: Why Does The Earth Remain in a Fixed Orbit? by Blakjewelry(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
LordeCalifornia:

If gravity is a curve in space,
How then, is it possible that a Man Jumping up inside his room would still be pulled down to the earth by a depressed crater?
Check pics below:
Wow nice pics, but were are getting wrong is you are looking at it from a 2 dimensional plane, now picture in 3 dimensional plane, you will see that every thing in that region falls in.
In other words try and draw that line symbolizing the crater vertically, you will see the man will in. Now draw that line vertically and horizontally multiple times on until it cover the the earth and also note that the lines should be steeper almost to a spiral form

(1) (Reply)

Electronics Section / New Monkey Discovered!!! / Zte Mf920w,mf920w+ & Mf920vs Mifi Unlock Anywhere Anytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.