Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Awolowo And Federalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo And Federalism (420 Views)

Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari / Nnamdi Azikiwe & Obafemi Awolowo And Their Cars (Photos) / Obafemi Awolowo And His Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1937 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awolowo And Federalism by IkpuMmadu: 4:46am On Dec 10, 2017
AWOLOWO AND NIGERIA FEDERALISM

Without mistake, Yorubas are a great people and I love them. They are nice, intelligent and progressive.

I love great Yorubas like Colonel Fajuyi (Nwanne di na mba). A brave soldier who stood loyally with his boss before their killers in July 1966.

I love Major Ademoyega, A brave soldier and revolutionary, who dreamt with fellow revolutionaries to make Nigeria a better place.

I love Adeniran Ogunsanya, one of the greatest politicians Nigeria has ever produced. He was honest and proactive.

I love Olusegun Obasanjo (Omo Oba). He is one of the most detribalised Nigerians ever. He has genuine love for Nigeria despite his own weaknesses.

But ... Awolowo. Awolowo

1 Like

Re: Awolowo And Federalism by ipobarecriminals: 6:21am On Dec 10, 2017
undecided u are looking for trouble.Hope u won't runaway from ur thread like ur famous terrorist KANU.Go read history book/let elder in ur household teach u well.Ojuiku(_dnt know it spelling) killed ur pipu and runz the same way the lunatic. terrorist hunch back one Kanu dey do.But thanks to pythons.The rest nah history now

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo And Federalism by TheDokita(m): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2017
God forgive you for you know not your left from your right.
Re: Awolowo And Federalism by MayorofLagos(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2017
Akpumadu,
You are looking for reason to cry to UN to rescue you. When we respond dont go ask UN to divide Nigeria o.
Re: Awolowo And Federalism by Danladi7: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2017
IGBO PEOPLE AGAIN !

you and this your childish trolling.And if yorubas retaliate now,you go dey PLAY VICTIM CARD,CRYING THEY HATE YOU AND LOOKING FOR NNAMDI KANU URINE TO SWALLOW.

(1) (Reply)

Breakingnews Gov;kogi Promise To Pay 14month Salary / Nigerian Army Hell Match ! / Must Read: Youths; The Backbone Of A Nation - Isyaku Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.