Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage (29765 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2017
ibkkk:

This is getting funny.Aswear! cheesy
cheesy grin Oya take sense.

Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by ibkkk(f): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2017
MIPNIG:

cheesy grin Oya take sense.

O ya,receive sense smiley
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by ibkkk(f): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2017
kalvoken:

Here I am already, which way you talking about again

I know what I want tongue
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2017
ibkkk:

O ya,receive sense smiley

Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by ibkkk(f): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=MIPNIG post=63147523][/quote]

This your mouth looks scary.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by Loyalblak007(f): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2017
All planned wink
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by kalvoken(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2017
ibkkk:

I know what I want tongue
I don't want to believe am not one, or is not a man you need? Provide your need before satisfying your desire/want cool
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by ibkkk(f): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2017
kalvoken:

I don't want to believe am not one, or is not a man you need? Provide your need before satisfying your desire/want cool

No.Not a man. tongue
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by ghostwritter(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2017
magiki:
Happy Sunday to you all even when I'm on the sick bed
My God will heal you sooner than you expect. Trust Him.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by sukerefakere(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Divay22:
shocked shocked shocked
And no one proposed to me o... I'll be 29 by next year cry cry cry cry
I still believe in miracle
I still believe your football age
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by sukerefakere(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Divay22:
shocked shocked shocked And no one proposed to me o... I'll be 29 by next year cry cry cry cry I still believe in miracle
I still believe in your football age
Divay22:
shocked shocked shocked And no one proposed to me o... I'll be 29 by next year cry cry cry cry I still believe in miracle
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by Divay22(f): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2017
sukerefakere:
Nah not. That's my real age grin
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by sisisioge: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2017
Hmmm...there's nothing God cannot o. Amo, people should stop over stretching what God willed. Haba, this reminds me of a case I sat through in Ikeja. The petitioner wanted divorce based on deceit from wifey in connivance with the pastors. It was quite hilarious and painful...I felt the guy, he was swindled from all angles grin
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by Lomprico2: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2017
If d man was a total stranger, then I will say hallelujah!!!

But if not.... abeg make we hear word boh!
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by iamDjSkukie(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2017
My own miracle will come before this year runs to an end insha Allahu..... amen
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by Giba(f): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2017
I tap into dis blessing of A NEW DAWN.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by IVORY2009(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2017
Divay22:
shocked shocked shocked

Don't worry I will propose to you any moment..

Cheer's
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ayoemrys:
lolz Daddy Freeze All The Way,
yes na
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by internetpo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
joseph6071:
Do you believe in miracles? well, this woman just got her own portion of the miracle as she got proposed to at the shiloh 2017, indeed "a new dawn" fell on her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taWBi1AqpTE

Just like that? I don't doubt the efficacy of miracles but you need to have been in a relationship with your so called friend before you get to understand and then propose. (same with the lady before you accept the proposal). I [ray this marriage lasts.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by magiki(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
ghostwritter:
My God will heal you sooner than you expect. Trust Him.
Amen.
Thanks for the prayer
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by histemple: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
adeadeyera:

My grouse with folks like you is you talk first before thinking.
Listen to her testimony first before talking.
The lady said they were friends.
Hian!

I don't understand how this is a miracle if they have been friends.
And to think that he went to the market, bought ring and only wanted to propose to her at such event, makes me wonder why "surprise" isn't used instead of miracle.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by ShilohEagle(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Divay22:
shocked shocked shocked
Miracle on the way, just believe. I however, do not support d above miracle marriage. Person wey u no knw. God no be magician na
Modified:
So they were friends before d proposal according to d person above me, if so make dem carry go
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by Encyclopedia1: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Yinmu........Dem too de stage things. Must u?
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by Sketch007(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
izzou:

I don't know if you are married, but if you single and a friend of yours,a lady pulls out a ring after service and propose to you, pleas say yes and marry her. Its from God

undecided

Some of y'all are funny

Funny we all might be yet it doesn't stop the fact that you should read or better still listen carefully to every single details before you draw your assertions. Once again.. Happy sunday and a blissful week ahead.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
OmniSparrow:
I don't understand this world anymore. Lemme start packing my load for heaven.
Na now you want start to park your load? I don park my own tey tey.�����
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by bukatyne(f): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nigeria and miracle of marriage, job and visa.

Congratulations to them.

It is well.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by subcbouy: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
ibkkk:
My miracle is on its way,by God's grace.

Wait o! You mean the person just came and proposed just like that?
Congrats,sha.I pray it lasts.
you get data so! Na only to dey slay embarassed
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by ibkkk(f): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
subcbouy:
you get data so! Na only to dey slay embarassed

It's not your slay tongue

Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by DjHarrypotter(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
ibkkk:
My miracle is on its way,by God's grace.

Wait o! You mean the person just came and proposed just like that?
Congrats,sha.I pray it lasts.

She said it was her "friend" and they came to shiloh together. Obviously they were acquaintance....
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by ibkkk(f): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
DjHarrypotter:
[color=#006600][/color]

She said it was her "friend" and they came to shiloh together. Obviously they were acquaintance....

Issorait.
Re: Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage by Tphoto1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some men no get sense.

How will anyone propose to this ugly girl who can not express herself in plain English?

She even said someone sent money to her account.... Who sends money to a girl's account if she's not a runs girl.
Haba na.... So her friend or sister of even church member cannot send her money again in PISS? Please easy na.. Its funny but same tym too harsh.
May b herself and her said guy attended the prog tugeda.
As for her English, there is an adage that says:
(You attract you.)
Her hubby to be wud not b any better obviously.
Leave the poor ibotic girl alone biko
Congrats to d newly engaged.
Baba God pik my cul look.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Abiodun Evans: Anthony Joshua Must Swim Before His Next Match To Win / Peace Ibiyeomie Donates To Widows In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Is Jesus Really God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.