Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

My Knowledge Is Not Of This World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Knowledge Is Not Of This World (475 Views)

My Knowledge Is Affecting Me I Need Help / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Songs I Composed Were Recorded And Produced Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Knowledge Is Not Of This World by sholly2017: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2017
“No person believes Him. Could you remember that people always ask you to tell them where in the bible it is written about Olumba Olumba Obu? Even if you go and tell some Biakpan people that the Father is here, they would ask you where He received His training as a Priest because He has never been to any Seminary or Bible College. His Carnal Father did not attend any church and so is His carnal mum. He Himself never attended any church.
I have never been a member of any church denomination. I was not baptised into any faith. It will be difficult for people to believe your stories in-spite of the Glory of God they have all witnessed. 34 Ambo street Calabar is always inundated by people who wish to see the Father and receive blessings from Him.
Do you realise that as I am standing here with you, I am in Heaven, on Earth, in the waters in the air, in London, and all over the universe. I am everywhere. I travel faster and further than any one of you here. You should go I am in front and behind you!
Your shouting in the streets that Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is your Father without abiding in His teachings makes you a liar. If I had been a member of any church denomination I would have been tied up to the apron strings of my church. If I had been brought up in Presbyterian way I would not find it easy to cut the strings and establish afresh.
Many people continue to ask you, how many degrees the Leader of Brotherhood of the Cross and Star has? If you say he has none they will blame you for your foolishness to follow Him. People continue to tell you that you are enslaving yourself in spite of your high education, good parentage and good upbringing. They blame you for allowing yourself to be misled by an illiterate Biakpan man.
Right now someone from Ahoada has handed over his church to the Father. The same is true of a woman in Onitsha who handed over her church to BCS. In the 60s a man testified that if the Leader organises a crusade to preach all other churches will be closed down. This is true! If I should go out to preach in an open ground the Police will not be able to control the traffic. Many people would come out to catch a glimpse of me. The whole town will shake. But I will not go out to avoid trouble. There is no need for me to go out since I know I am Omnipresent, that is why you see me in your houses, offices, farms physically and spiritually. Wherever a member of this kingdom is, whether they are as many as sand at the sea shore I am always before and behind all of them”...Leader O O OBU, Lifted from the book “My Real Self”
Source :https://mobile./238898556236139?view=permalink&id=1342539762538674&refid=18&_ft_=qid.6497821659673071731%3Amf_story_key.1342539762538674%3Atop_level_post_id.1342539762538674%3Atl_objid.1342539762538674&__tn__=%2As-R

Re: My Knowledge Is Not Of This World by Freeze007(m): 2:15am On Jan 15, 2018
sholly2017:
“No person believes Him. Could you remember that people always ask you to tell them where in the bible it is written about Olumba Olumba Obu? Even if you go and tell some Biakpan people that the Father is here, they would ask you where He received His training as a Priest because He has never been to any Seminary or Bible College. His Carnal Father did not attend any church and so is His carnal mum. He Himself never attended any church.
I have never been a member of any church denomination. I was not baptised into any faith. It will be difficult for people to believe your stories in-spite of the Glory of God they have all witnessed. 34 Ambo street Calabar is always inundated by people who wish to see the Father and receive blessings from Him.
Do you realise that as I am standing here with you, I am in Heaven, on Earth, in the waters in the air, in London, and all over the universe. I am everywhere. I travel faster and further than any one of you here. You should go I am in front and behind you!
Your shouting in the streets that Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is your Father without abiding in His teachings makes you a liar. If I had been a member of any church denomination I would have been tied up to the apron strings of my church. If I had been brought up in Presbyterian way I would not find it easy to cut the strings and establish afresh.
Many people continue to ask you, how many degrees the Leader of Brotherhood of the Cross and Star has? If you say he has none they will blame you for your foolishness to follow Him. People continue to tell you that you are enslaving yourself in spite of your high education, good parentage and good upbringing. They blame you for allowing yourself to be misled by an illiterate Biakpan man.
Right now someone from Ahoada has handed over his church to the Father. The same is true of a woman in Onitsha who handed over her church to BCS. In the 60s a man testified that if the Leader organises a crusade to preach all other churches will be closed down. This is true! If I should go out to preach in an open ground the Police will not be able to control the traffic. Many people would come out to catch a glimpse of me. The whole town will shake. But I will not go out to avoid trouble. There is no need for me to go out since I know I am Omnipresent, that is why you see me in your houses, offices, farms physically and spiritually. Wherever a member of this kingdom is, whether they are as many as sand at the sea shore I am always before and behind all of them”...Leader O O OBU, Lifted from the book “My Real Self”
Source :https://mobile./238898556236139?view=permalink&id=1342539762538674&refid=18&_ft_=qid.6497821659673071731%3Amf_story_key.1342539762538674%3Atop_level_post_id.1342539762538674%3Atl_objid.1342539762538674&__tn__=%2As-R

Son of God, why are you confused? Why can't you see that it is He who called you to be the youth president to preach about Leader Olumba Olumba Obu and not a second God, have you for that He God is a jealous God?

Ponder over this Quintin..
Take Fathers daughter and yourself to one faithful bethel to worship the Father in spirit and in truth.

Tip
Tell Sister Gloria she remembers what happened in her first marriage that she is God's child... A word is enough for the wise

Father bless,,,

Peace of the Father

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Gospel Song / The Promises Of God: 10 Powerful Bible Verses / Do We Need Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.