Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

The Promises Of God: 10 Powerful Bible Verses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Promises Of God: 10 Powerful Bible Verses (475 Views)

See The Most Powerful Bible Verse That Will Make You Wealthy, Give You All Your / Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday / 27 Powerful Bible Verses Against Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Promises Of God: 10 Powerful Bible Verses by ivoryfile: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
The Bible is the word of God and is powerful and life changing. The promises of God start with 2 Timothy 3:16 when God tells us that all Scriptures in the Bible are inspired by God.

With this promise of God in hand we can then be assured that what we learn in the Bible comes from Him!

Check out these lyrics from this song or click at the video on the right to see Alan Jackson sing this.

Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
Standing on the promises of God.

Are you standing on the promises of God today? Is God your all in all?

These ten powerful Bible Verses about the promises of God are meant to encourage you today. Read through them slowly and let God work these promises into your hearts. These scriptures come from both the old and new testament. Feel free to add any other good Bible Verses about the promises of God in the comments.
10 Scriptures About God’s Promises

2 Peter 1:4

And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Interested in this?

Click here>>> http://www.ivoryfile.com/promises-of-god-powerful-bible-verses/

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate / Celebrating late arcbishop Benson Idahosa / EXCLUSIVE: Apostle Suleman Speaks To ALEDEH On State Of The Nation: Herdsmen Att

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.