Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,805 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari (1169 Views)

APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by Stingman: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2017
Ahead of the 2019 Presidential polls, a pro Buhari group, the All
Progressive Congress – Vanguard, (APC-V) said it has withdrawn support
for President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election, accusing him of failing to
deliver on his campaign promises to Nigerians.

The group insisted that it would be difficult for the President to win
re-election in 2019, stressing that that Buhari’s performance in office
has rendered him unfit for re-election, and urged him to give way to
another candidate from the North.

National Coordinator of APC-Vanguard, Mr. Olusegun Bamgbose, who disclosed
that his group toured many cities across the federation campaigning for
the President in 2015, added that they are already assessing presidential
aspirants and would declare support for anyone who has the capability to
unite the nation and make life more meaningful for the populace.

He lamented that Buhari’s administration has been hijacked by a cabal and
could no longer deliver on the campaign promises he made to Nigeria,
stressing that it would be difficult to sell his candidacy in 2019.

“President Muhammadu Buhari has failed Nigeria. Nigerian is now more
divided under Buhari. The President has been treating the issue of the
murderous Fulani herdsmen with kid gloves. The anti graft war is nothing
to write home about. He has failed to perform and should simply go home
and support another northerner in 2019. The APC would lose the presidency
if they field Buhari in 2019. It is the same manner we warned the PDP not
to field Goodluck Jonathan in 2015.

“Many Nigerians who backed Buhari in 2015 have left him. On what basis
will anybody market Buhari for 2019? What are you going to tell Nigerians
to vote Buhari again for? It will be very difficult for Buhari because
Nigerians are wiser and can only tolerate the President till 2019.”

On whether his group’s decision was not based on lack of patronage from
the President, Bamgbose said,” I’m not looking for any appointment from
Buhari. Remember we toured many states with our resources campaigning for
Buhari in 2015; now, we have nothing to go back and show the people. What
we want is a better life for Nigerians and a President who will unite this
country. So far, it is obvious that Buhari has failed Nigerians.”

Read more http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/2019-apc-group-withdraws-support-buhari/
Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by Stingman: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2017
Double wahala for...

Cc

Ngeneukwu
Sarrki
Python
Alariiwo
Danladi

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by CoolFreeday(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2017
which useless group, we know the real supporterS of PMB. if you think PMB will giving free money like PDP, you're wrong.

God bless Nigeria
GOD bless PMB.

#Baba till 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by Stingman: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2017
CoolFreeday:
which useless group, we know the real supporterS of PMB. if you think PMB will giving free money like PDP, you're wrong.

God bless Nigeria
GOD bless PMB.

#Baba till 2023

...who are these real supports?

Please state their names?

...however, day dreaming is allowed...

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Amazing withdrawal grin

The funny thing is that kingmakers in APC would sit tight till 2019 to declare their stand.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by SillyMods: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2017
[s]
Keneking:
Amazing withdrawal grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by SillyMods: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2017
[s]
Stingman:
Double wahala for...

Cc

Ngeneukwu
Sarrki
Python
Alariiwo
Danladi
[/s]
Delluded!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by uwa1(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2017
APC a party formed out of obsession for power.... How can it stand....
Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by Stingman: 10:42am On Dec 10, 2017
SillyMods:
[/s]
[s]Delluded!

It is deluded...

Ogbeni..go school, you no go!!! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by Stingman: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2017
SillyMods:
[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by musa234(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2017
Stingman:

I was one of them bro. I campaigned rigorously for this man, not just because I am a Muslim or from the north, but I felt we actually needed a change, we needed a new party who can explain save Nigerians from this evil pdp people, but alas I was wrong cos Apc and buhari turned out to be more evil, They created tension, failed in their various promises,nepotism became the order of the day, killing harmless citizens, high rate of foodstuff and other things, infact, what is it that this government has done? Corruption cases are one sided, it's really a terrible performance

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2017
Things fall apart....the centre can not hold it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by Atiku2019: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin

Atiku2019

Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by IamPatriotic(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2017
Jonathan had over 2000 supporters groups leading to 2015 and Sambo Dasuki shared money to virtually all of them, either directly or through proxies, and the group couldn't save him, so PMB/PYO don't need the endorsements of any cash and carry group, the group should take their support to moneybag Mazi Atichukw, he has plenty money in his accumulated loots to waste on a venture that will end up in devastating defeat.....
Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by Stingman: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Jonathan had over 2000 supporters groups leading to 2015 and Sambo Dasuki shared money to virtually all of them, either directly or through proxies, and the group couldn't save him, so PMB/PYO don't need the endorsements of any cash and carry group, the group should take their support to moneybag Mazi Atichukw, he has plenty money in his accumulated loots to waste on a venture that will end up in devastating defeat.....

Ogbeni you are pained..

Reading this line will enlighten you, assuming you are new in these things

https://www.nairaland.com/4225125/pdp-looters-funded-buharis-2015

PDP Looters Funded Buhari’s 2015 Campaign– Senators, Reps

..also did you not see Amaechi competiting with Atiku to share dollars for your PMB/PYO?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by SalamRushdie: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2017
On what basis are we voting Buhari for please ?
Vote Buhari for ? What exactly
Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by Bari22: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2017
Stingman:

We are here, die hard supporters

Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by BankeSmalls(f): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2017
CoolFreeday:

God bless Nigeria
GOD bless PMB.

#Baba till 2023

He is giving them free poverty grin
Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by Enoma222(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2017
musa234:
I was one of them bro. I campaigned rigorously for this man, not just because I am a Muslim or from the north, but I felt we actually needed a change, we needed a new party who can explain save Nigerians from this evil pdp people, but alas I was wrong cos Apc and buhari turned out to be more evil, They created tension, failed in their various promises,nepotism became the order of the day, killing harmless citizens, high rate of foodstuff and other things, infact, what is it that government has done? Corruption cases are one sided, it's really a terrible performance

guy #i was one of dem i campaigned for buhari when i was in school people started too call me buhari son ....nah am regretting it he as failed him_self
Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by CoolFreeday(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2017
Stingman:

you know better
Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by CoolFreeday(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2017
BankeSmalls:

He is giving them free poverty grin
He is not ma, nothing good comes easy
Re: 2019: Apc Group Withdraws Support For Buhari by aolawale025: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2017
They acted well

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Workers Kick Against Planned Anti-buhari Rally / Atiku Abubakar Speaks Of Taking A New Wife In Dubai, Pays $1M As Dowry / Whenever I Hear People Talking About Nigeria Breaking Up I Just Laugh – SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.