Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem (1305 Views)

Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by shehuolayinka(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2017
An uprising is eminent in the middle east and the first to go will be those who stood still and the Arabians who surreptitiously supported President Donald Trump action.
Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman, the so-called Saudi Arabia reformer is not taking into cognizant the hatred Arabians and Muslims have for Israel and America.

One thing people need to know is that Donald Trump wouldn't have taken the decision to name Jerusalem as the capital of Israel without a nod from Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

The funny part is that the reason Crown Prince and other Arab States are cosying up more to America and Israel is to decimate the growing popularity and influence of Iran in Middle East, which to them is a bigger issue than Palestine cause, but Trump’s actions, which is witnessing surprising silence from Saudi Arabia will directly be in favour of the Islamic Republic Iran.

Jordan may witness some issues in coming days, due to weakness in standing up against and countering Donald Trump and Israel, but because of it being an Hashmite ruling class, it may survive but not Saudi Arabia.

Let just say this will badly affect the popularity and influence Saudi Arabia enjoys in the Middle East and beyond.

Donald Trump once again has shown his lack of understanding international politics and the more reason he shouldn’t have been elected or spending more time as the president of the world most powerful country.

He, like the bigot and bias he has been depicted to be, has shown that America, and moreso Americans in general can’t be trusted to be genuine moderate negotiator in the Israel and Palestine crisis.

Whilst every American President have avoided naming Jerusalem the capital of Israel due to the importance of Jerusalem to Palestinians and the violent reaction that always trail any changes to the statue quo in Jerusalem.

While the bias Trump in his speech claimed that the United State is openly still in support of peace talks for a “lasting settlement” what his unthought declaration does, is to provide the impetus for extremists to attack America interest around the world and Israel.

While his statement shows he is backing Israel to go all out to claim the entire Palestine land, Trump seem to be believe his action is setting the motion for a final solution to decades crisis.

"We are not taking a position on any final status issues, including the specific boundaries of the Israeli sovereignty in Jerusalem, or the resolution of contested borders. Those questions are up to the parties involved" Trump said.

We hope to await what the coming days will bring, but the statement credited to Hamas leader Ismail Haniya, gives a clearer picture of what the region will look like.

In a speech in Gaza City on Thursday, Haniya said the US decision is a "war declaration against Palestinians", and called for a new Intifada, or uprising.

Haniya said US President Donald Trump 's recognition "killed" the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

"This decision has killed the peace process, has killed the Oslo [accord], has killed the settlement process," he said.

"The US decision is an aggression, a declaration of war on us, on the best Muslim and Christian shrines in the heart of Palestine, Jerusalem. We should work on launching an Intifada in the face of the Zionist enemy," Haniya said.

Whilst I believe in a all out settlement of a two state solution, a more broad solution could be the United Nation taking over control of Jerusalem, whilst Tel Aviv and Ramallah both remains the capital of a future Israel and Palestine State respectively.

The world badly need the United Nation, it need it to stand up against a bully and make it adhere to world rules.

It needs to stand up from the bench it had been for years and tackle the world problem and let morons continue making decisions that would plunge the world deep into crisis.

Muslims would not let this slide, Trump made this decision without thinking about the consequence, moreso on his citizens scattered across the world.

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2017
We are waiting for violence from you muslims. UN would not do sh!t for you so it is better if every muslim puts on his suicide vest so we can fight this war. Jerusalem belongs to israel. If you dont like it, put on your suicide vests like your holy book admonishes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by princechurchill(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2017
The OP is a Muslim i rest my case...go and remove Isreal from naming Jerusalem their capital if ur power dey too much, Palestinians must subject themselves to Isreal just as Igbos is to Nigeria chikina

3 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by biazarre(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2017
whilst Tel Aviv and Ramallah both remains the capital of a future Israel and Palestine State respectively....

dis op no sabi something ooo
future Israel state ke?
are u talking abt d Israeli state dats been existing wit d capital as Jerusalem or which future Israel are u talking abt again...?

go to Google, read abt Israel n Jerusalem... read abt who is presently controlling both west n east Jerusalem... then u can come back here for a new post...

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
I think it's hilarious how Nigerian Christians make it seem like a fight between Christian and Muslim.

Just for some to have an idea of Christianity in the western world (because some are really suffering from lack of exposure and education)

Christians in Germany for example are

1) only Christians on paper but are actually atheists
2) the average 20 year old German has only been in church 25 times (if not less) in his/her whole life
3) The "Christians" we are talking about are more likely to (oh my God, don't faint) support gay marriages etc
4) Yes, they love Christmas because Coca Cola made a good job at coming up with "Santa Claus "

And although the American society is different than the German one, there are more churches, more theists. It doesn't change the fact that those "Christians" are most likely not the "Christians" you believe they are. There's no point arguing about how much worse the average American youth is than those in Europe. Google is up there for you. Start by searching the drugs intake.

So thinking this is merely a Christian vs Muslim "fight" is extremely ridiculous and quite stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by SalamRushdie: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
We are ready for your violence this time around ...Muslim must realise that the era of using threat of violence of cowering others is over ..You can Move your AlQudds city to Dubai for all we care
Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by SalamRushdie: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
lovelygurl:
I think it's hilarious how Nigerian Christians make it seem like a fight between Christian and Muslim.

Just for some to have an idea of Christianity in the western world (because some are really suffering from lack of exposure and education)

2) the average 20 year old German has only been in church 25 times (if not less) in his/her whole life
3) The "Christians" we are talking about are more likely to (oh my God, don't faint) support gay marriages etc
4) Yes, they love Christmas because Coca Cola made a good job at coming up with "Santa Claus "

And although the American society is different than the German one, there are more churches, more theists. It doesn't change the fact that those "Christians" are most likely not the "Christians" you believe they are. There's no point arguing about how much worse the average American youth is than those in Europe. Google is up there for you. Start by searching the drugs intake.

So thinking this is merely a Christian vs Muslim "fight" is extremely ridiculous and quite stupid

Nobody thinks its fight between Christian and Muslim , this is a fight between forces of good and the axis of evil and we understand whats at stake here so forget religion first jare
Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Nobody thinks its fight between Christian and Muslim , this is a fight between forces of good and the axis of evil and we understand whats at stake here so forget religion first jare

It seems you love quoting me. I'm still waiting for that moment of epiphany when you'll realise, you're too dumb for my liking. This is the last time I'm quoting you undecided

Just imagine after saying this

SalamRushdie:
We are ready for your violence this time around ...Muslim must realise that the era of using threat of violence of cowering others is over ..You can Move your AlQudds city to Dubai for all we care

I hope you're aware Muslims aren't only Arabs but can be Indians, Africans etc?

4 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by SalamRushdie: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

It seems you love quoting me. I'm still waiting for that moment of epiphany when you'll realise, you're too dumb for my liking. This is the last time I'm quoting you undecided

Just imagine after saying this

I hope you're aware Muslims aren't only Arabs but can be Indians, Africans etc?

I dont remember quoting you ever , if you think I keep tabs of those I quote in faceless forum then I pity you. Dont even try to rate my inteligence because nobody in ur entire lineage can be as smart as I am . Now park well lemme see road
Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I dont remember quoting you ever , if you think I keep tabs of those I quote in faceless forum then I pity you. Dont even try to rate my inteligence because nobody in ur entire lineage can be as smart as I am . Now park well lemme see road

Loool even the same lines. How predictable grin

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by SalamRushdie: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool even the same lines. How predictable grin

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by abduljabbar4(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:
We are waiting for violence from you muslims. UN would not do sh!t for you so it is better if every muslim puts on his suicide vest so we can fight this war. Jerusalem belongs to israel. If you dont like it, put on your suicide vests like your holy book admonishes.

Same way the NA shall continue to massacre you because se and ss lands and oil resources belong to Northern Nigeria
Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol. Tell them, please. Christianity is nominally dead in Europe. All that remains is a Zombie that has refused to stay in its coffin---a vestige of a crazy past. This is particularly true for Northern and Western Europe; Germany, like you pointed out, is a good example.

America is the only country in the Western/developed world that still has religious fanatics---yet American Christian Fundamentalists, barring a FEW nutters and extremists, are not as cretinous as their clownish Nigerian counterparts. These ones are still literally gripped by religious frenzy and being practically choked by it.

May GOD (!) save them! grin

And, just for the records, there's nothing remotely Christian about Israel. The Talmud gave Jesus Christ "BASTARD" as a designation. Now that's what you'd expect from Christians, don't you think. grin

The tensions in the Middle East have more to do with politics, and much less to do with religion. Any idiot who doesn't understand this is indeed a fool that needs to take off his goggle of retardation.

2 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Naezara:

The tensions in the Middle East have more to do with politics, and much less to do with religion. Any idiot who doesn't understand this is indeed a fool that needs to take off his goggle of retardation.

This is so true! Everybody knows this except Nairaland reeeetarded Christians. This is not the first time power is being fought for but hidden behind religion. It's been done a thoooousand times, especially by Catholics who are expert in this.

3 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by SalamRushdie: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
Naezara:
Lol. Tell them, please. Christianity is nominally dead in Europe. All that remains is a Zombie that has refused to stay in its coffin---a vestige of a crazy past. This is particularly true for Northern and Western Europe; Germany, like you pointed out, is a good example.

America is the only country in the Western/developed world that still has religious fanatics---yet American Christian Fundamentalists, barring a FEW nutters and extremists, are not as cretinous as their clownish Nigerian counterparts. These ones are still literally gripped by religious frenzy and being practically choked by it.

May GOD (!) save them! grin

And, just for the records, there's nothing remotely Christian about Israel. The Talmud gave Jesus Christ "BASTARD" as a designation. Now that's what you'd expect from Christians, don't you think. grin

Definitely one of the so called "Moderate Muslims" designated to use good coo psychology to disarm the mental alertness of other good religions while islamic extremist wage the gory jihad . Religion is dead yet you have prayed 5 times today already

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Definitely one of the so called "Moderate Muslims" designated to use good coo psychology to disarm the mental alertness of other good religions while islamic extremist wage the gory jihad . Religion is dead yet you have prayed 5 times today already
Lollllll. grin grin grin

Irritatingly retàrded, hopelessly foolish bastard. You hate Muslims so badly you can't help but see them everywhere. Poor soul. I hate right-wing Fundamentalist Christians. Worthless peace of shiit. grin

If all Muslims are bad, why doesn't any of my Muslim friends ooze the kind of unpleasant, bilious aura of hatred that you emit?

I am not a Muslim. But I'll gladly choose a moderate over a Christian nutter like you. Get the fück out of my face. Christardo!

2 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Who the f let you out of the psychiatry though grin

This is actually entertaining grin

Mad person on the looooose grin

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by SalamRushdie: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Naezara:
Lollllll. grin grin grin

Irritatingly retàrded, hopelessly foolish bastard. You hate Muslims so badly you can't help but see them everywhere. Pure soul. I hate right-wing Fundamentalist Christians. Worthless peace of shiit. grin

If all Muslims are bad, why doesn't any of my Muslim friends ooze the kind of unpleasant, bilious aura of hatred that you emit?

I am not a Muslim. But I'll gladly choose a moderate over a Christian nutter like you. Get the fück out of my face. Christardo!

This new trick of jihadist to pass themselves off as Christians, athiest, agnostics, jews , buddist or any of the peaceful blood clans can never fly with me ..I can smell muslims from miles away and i know the end game intentions
Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This new trick of jihadist to pass themselves off as Christians, athiest, agnostics, jews , buddist or any of the peaceful blood clans can never fly with me ..I can smell muslims from miles away and i know the end game intentions
Yeah, I'm a Muslim. I've come to pull the pin on the bomb that stupidity has planted in your life of extraordinary delusions and incredible shallowness. Fool. grin

3 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by SalamRushdie: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Naezara:
Yeah, I'm a Muslim. I've come to pull the pin on the bomb that stupidity has planted in your life of extraordinary delusions and incredible shallowness. Fool. grin

A fool is one who cant discern the dangers Islam poses to mankind..I aint no fool man .My girl was a muslim when I met her but today she has learnt the truth and is now God fearing christian who is very wary of the religion of peace
Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

A fool is one who cant discern the dangers Islam poses to mankind..I aint no fool man .My girl was a muslim when I met her but today she has learnt the truth and is now God fearing christian who is very wary of the religion of peace

I herewith declare and diagnose that you suffer from paranoia. You need to get back on your meds.

4 Likes

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

This is so true! Everybody knows this except Nairaland reeeetarded Christians. This is not the first time power is being fought for but hidden behind religion. It's been done a thoooousand times, especially by Catholics who are expert in this.
They're too dumb to understand this. Religious fanatics of all stripes are GOATS. They view everything through the distorted goggles of their fundamentalism and fanaticism. If you throw a pin into a DARK auditorium, and open up the cranium of these nutters to examine their brains, it would take you much less time to find that pin, than it would to find a brain in the skulls of these moröns. grin

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by SalamRushdie: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mindfulness:

I herewith declare and diagnose that you suffer from paranoia. You need to get back on your meds.

Another member of the "Moderate muslim " secret service
Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Another member of the "Moderate muslim " secret service

Have you taken your pills yet?

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Naezara:
They're too dumb to understand this. Religious fanatics of all stripes are GOATS. They view everything through the distorted goggles of their fundamentalism and fanaticism. If you throw a pin into a DARK auditorium, and open up the cranium of these nutters to examine their brains, it would take you much less time to find that pin, than it would to find a brain in the skulls of these moröns. grin

Lmao grin

It's so tiring. I respect those who take the time to explain things for them. I can't, it's too frustrating. They always leave me perplexed with their logics grin

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

ABRAHAMISM is a danger to mankind, not just Islam---because it is the dead hand of the past stretching into the present, trying to grab and crush the light.

ALL Abrahamists who obey their barbaric Holy Books and take them literally (hello Fundamentalist Christians and Extremist Muslims) are a danger to humanity.

Finally, I should remind you that, although, this is not always true, the level of your attachment to any Abrahamic religion is almost an accurate criterion for determining your intelligence and measuring your IQ---and your adherence to Christianity is quite unhealthy.

So, it's safe to assume that just like Jesus, you have an IQ of 15.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Kophschmerzen: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Who the f let you out of the psychiatry though grin

This is actually entertaining grin

Mad person on the looooose grin

Wo Wohnen Sie in Deutschland??
Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Wo Wohnen Sie in Deutschland??

Rheinland Pfalz grin

Und ich bitte Sie, "du" wäre angebrachter. Da fühle ich mich nicht so alt grin

I hope I don't get banned for writing that
Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Kophschmerzen: 8:51am On Dec 13, 2017
lovelygurl:

Rheinland Pfalz grin

Und ich bitte Sie, "du" wäre angebrachter. Da fühle ich mich nicht so alt grin

I hope I don't get banned for writing that

Sorry, ich habe in Bonn gearbeitet für zwei Jahre. Deutschland ist wunderbar.
Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Sorry, ich habe in Bonn gearbeitet für zwei Jahre. Deutschland ist wunderbar.

Ja das ist es cheesy. Ich bin hier aufgewachsen und es ist dementsprechend mein zweites Zuhause geworden
Re: Jerusalem: Trump's Action Will Lead To Bigger Problem by Kophschmerzen: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ja das ist es cheesy. Ich bin hier aufgewachsen und es ist dementsprechend mein zweites Zuhause geworden

Achsoo.

(1) (Reply)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans / Jubilations In Kiev As Russian Soldiers Flee After Fierce Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.