Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why God Created Devil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Created Devil? (898 Views)

The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! / How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God Created Devil? by bodmas119(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2017
God is a merciful God that he so much loved the whole world but still he knew devils plan is to steal, kill and to destroyed the entire world. I really want to know God intends of creating devil.
Re: Why God Created Devil? by adepeter2027(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2017
God and Satan are just mythical beings.

1. God is like young John - the wicked producer.

2. Devil is the unfortunate director.

3. Adam and eve were/are the gullible casts.

4. Garden of Eden was the setting of choice for shooting the movie

2 Likes

Re: Why God Created Devil? by lalanice(f): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2017
Lucifer wasn't always a devil, God didn't create d devil, just like God didn't create bad humans, humans on their own became bad.

...you should read your Bible more.

1 Like

Re: Why God Created Devil? by adepeter2027(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2017
lalanice:
Lucifer wasn't always a devil, God didn't create d devil, just like God didn't create bad humans, humans on their own became bad.

Are you for real? Do you read ya Bible at all or spend 90% of ya time visiting naira land romance section?

OK dear, just incase you have read ya Bible to the very last page which is obvious, I would do you a favour of quoting a popular verse to support the fact that god is creator of evil and masterminded everything.

Read Isiah 45:7
Re: Why God Created Devil? by jerflakes(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
lalanice:

Lucifer wasn't always the devil? Yes agreed... But how did Lucifer become the devil?

God didn't create d devil, just like God didn't create bad humans ... So who created the devil and who created bad humans?

2 Likes

Re: Why God Created Devil? by lalanice(f): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
jerflakes:

Lucifer wasn't always the devil? Yes agreed... But how did Lucifer become the devil?

God didn't create d devil, just like God didn't create bad humans ... So who created the devil and who created bad humans?
you missed the last part, ......"read your Bible " .
Re: Why God Created Devil? by jerflakes(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
lalanice:
you missed the last part, ......"read your Bible " .

You missed the point, answer the questions

4 Likes

Re: Why God Created Devil? by adepeter2027(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
jerflakes:

You missed the point, answer the questions
LoL
Re: Why God Created Devil? by obinna58(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
God created the devil cos he wouldn't wanna get bored

Imagine sitting down and seeing everything in perfect shape till eternity

1 Like

Re: Why God Created Devil? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
lalanice:

WE DID. THAT'S WHY WE'RE ATHEISTS. smiley
Re: Why God Created Devil? by striktIymi: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
bodmas119:
God is a merciful God that he so much loved the whole world but still he knew devils plan is to steal, kill and to destroyed the entire world. I really want to know God intends of creating devil.

I was about 6yrs old when I asked my dad that question. It is safe to say I am in my 30's now and still haven't gotten a good answer to that question.

However, thinking critically, I would proffer that the mystery lay deep within God's design to make its creatures free. It is impractical for God to create beings in the 'likeness' of himself and not grant them the freedom of choice.

Lucifer freely chose the path it is on, and for God to forfeit creating this being, whom was created out of goodwill, simply because of the path it will follow, would be an attempt to deprive at least one of it's creatures the right of choice.

4 Likes

Re: Why God Created Devil? by lalanice(f): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

well!
Re: Why God Created Devil? by adepeter2027(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

You didn't pray for the holy spirit alcohol to guide you.
Get behind her Satan, potential candidate of hell fire.
Besides, HBD to you
Re: Why God Created Devil? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
adepeter2027:

You didn't pray for the holy spirit alcohol to guide you.

Get behind her Satan, potential candidate of hell fire.

Besides, HBD to you

THANKS. I CORDIALLY INVITE YOU TO JOIN ME TO REGRET THIS DAY FOREVER.
MY PARENTS MADE A HUGE MISTAKE. undecided
Re: Why God Created Devil? by adepeter2027(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

THANKS. I CORDIALLY INVITE YOU TO JOIN ME TO REGRET THIS DAY FOREVER.
MY PARENTS MADE A HUGE MISTAKE. undecided
LoL

Ain't you happy you gonna meet Satan in hell?
Re: Why God Created Devil? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
adepeter2027:

LoL

Ain't you happy you gonna meet Satan in hell?

HOPEFULLY, WHEN I GET THERE I'LL STAGE A COUP AND OVERTHROWN HIM. WITH YOU AS MY RIGHT HAND MAN! grin
Re: Why God Created Devil? by adepeter2027(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

HOPEFULLY, WHEN I GET THERE I'LL STAGE A COUP AND OVERTHROWN HIM. WITH YOU AS MY RIGHT HAND MAN! grin
LoL

No lele

I gat ya back
Re: Why God Created Devil? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
striktIymi:

I was about 6yrs old when I asked my dad that question. It is safe to say I am in my 30's now and still haven't gotten a good answer to that question.

However, thinking critically, I would proffer that the mystery lay deep within God's design to make its creatures free. It is impractical for God to create beings in the 'likeness' of himself and not grant them the freedom of choice.

Lucifer freely chose the path it is on, and for God to forfeit creating this being, whom was created out of goodwill, simply because of the path it will follow, would be an attempt to deprive at least one of it's creatures the right of choice.

I'm now convinced there are issues in this life we may never fully understand one of them is the mystery of evil.

1 Like

Re: Why God Created Devil? by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 31, 2017
In the heavily hierarchy after God the next in command was Lucifer. God created Lucifer to serve him but Lucifer became proud. God had always given his creation the free will to do as they like, Lucifer choose the wrong part and was casted down to the earth.( Isaiah 14:12-14)
Re: Why God Created Devil? by striktIymi: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ubenedictus:

I'm now convinced there are issues in this life we may never fully understand one of them is the mystery of evil.

I believe you are right. Can't till that time when all will be revealed.

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? / Atheism Is Insanity / How Are We Sure The Bible Isn't Just Fiction To Deceive The Gullible? (PROVES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.