Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Will God Still Bless Me Without Paying My Tithe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God Still Bless Me Without Paying My Tithe? (319 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will God Still Bless Me Without Paying My Tithe? by Donmichaelz(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2017
ever heard of this saying Pay your tithe so your life wount be tight..? Its a common saying in churches whenever they want to collect tithe
If you think paying tithe makes you rich its your choice but here is what the bible has to about blessings

1-(Hardwork)

Proverbs 22:29
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

2-(GRACE)
ROMANS 9:16
So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

3:-(GIVING TO THE NEEDY,WIDOWS,OPHANS)

James 1:27

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

4- (PRAYERS)

Matthew 7:7

Matthew 7:7 KJV
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

This is enough to make you successful in life , I do t believe in tithe and am not against it for those who do...

Do
You
Think
If
Any
Body
In
Shiloh
Didn't
Pay
Tithe
They would
Not have same
Testimonies??

And

How many so called tithers go out to give testimonies of breakthrough?
If not 100%
Then I shouldn't pay ??
Re: Will God Still Bless Me Without Paying My Tithe? by AnodaIT(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
Abraham was wealthy beyond measure before he paid his first tithe

(1) (Reply)

Share Bank Details Of Your Family Business- Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Secrets Shall Be Uncovered / We Cannot Out-give God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.