Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

We Cannot Out-give God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Cannot Out-give God (319 Views)

We Don't Give God An Offering With Cash / Thank God For Humiliating Cancer. Give God Thanks For This Testimony. / Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Cannot Out-give God by phlopholly: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2017
A tenth of the produce of the land . . . is the Lord's.
—Leviticus 27:30 (TLB)

We are to be stewards of our money. When it is invested and shared for the glory of God, it can be a boon and a blessing. I know a businessman in Detroit, Michigan, who made a promise to God that he would tithe his entire income to the work of the Lord. He said his business had tripled, and that God had more than fulfilled His end of the bargain.

Some time ago I heard from a laborer in the San Joaquin Valley of California who said that he and his wife agreed to give one tenth of their income to the Lord. At the time they made their decision, he was able to get work only about seven months of the year. Now he says he has steady work, and is earning nearly twice what he was before. You cannot get around it; the Scripture promises material and spiritual benefits to the man who gives to God.
You cannot out-give God. I challenge you to try it and see.

Prayer for the day
Forgive me, Lord, for the times I have wanted to keep that which is rightfully Yours.
Re: We Cannot Out-give God by stonemasonn: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2017
Please focus on afterlife not on worldly things such as money, after all it's the same bible that says "we are not of the world"

(1) (Reply)

The Weird Set Of People Tagged Athiests / "Our God Is Afraid Of Stained Pants"---religious Lunatics / Pope Francis Arrives In Chile Amidst Sexual Abuse Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.