Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Annie Idibia Showers Love On Her First Seed Unbelievably - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Showers Love On Her First Seed Unbelievably (790 Views)

Mr IBU Looking So Unbelievably Handsome In New Photos With Colleagues / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Showers Love On Her First Seed Unbelievably by campuspeep: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2017

This is love at its best.

Annie Idibia, formerly Annie Marcurly showers love on her daughter which she pets as her first seed.

This was to mark the birthday of her daughter.

She took it to Instagram and wrote;

"Oh My Sunshine My First Seed ... My Isabel, Thank You Lord For This Remarkable Blessing. How Did I Get So Lucky, So Blessed With Such An Extraordinaire Incredible And Amazing Child. If You Have Ever Met Isabel You Would Understand, So Selfless, Extremely Caring ,Kind And Loving..Far From Stubborn,So Well Behaved And Respectful. I Am Sooooo Proud Of This Young Lady..The Best Sister Any Child Could Have,An Amazing Big Sista To Olivia! Heart So Big You Would Think She’s Already A Teen.. Always Happy,Well Spoken And Confident.. omg My Sunshine And Good Luck Charm Is 9 Today! I Can’t Be Calm oooooo Am So Excited I Feel Like Break Dancing

Happy Birthday My Sunshine . God Bless You Child! Mama Loves You Craze Craze I Dey Trip For This Child o"

Source: https://campuspeep.com/ng/entertainment/annie-idibia-showers-love-on-her-first-seed/
Re: Annie Idibia Showers Love On Her First Seed Unbelievably by lummy247: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
FTC. Happy birthday
Re: Annie Idibia Showers Love On Her First Seed Unbelievably by StretchMarks(f): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Cool one....
Re: Annie Idibia Showers Love On Her First Seed Unbelievably by ijrm: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
wow...

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Who Lost Boyfriend To Another Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With People's / Falz Don Dey Mad? Spending N300m For The Falz Experience’ Concert? / Rip:actress Jessica Falkholt Dies In Hospital One Day After Burial Of Her Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.