Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts (71304 Views)

Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered / Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by Kei144(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nnewi people! A man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by M2dX(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
fear nnekas,, .did u remenber nneka movie back then? cheesy
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by pedrilo: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
The quest for wealth in our society has ascended a worrisome crescendo.
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by LockDown69(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Haba nah, Biko nu is she a he or a she? grin
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by ivolt: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Heywhizzy:
I smell Jealousy and hatred

Whatever you smell, the wanted friend is a fraudster and fraudsters
belong in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by kabaka1: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Baawaa:
Her name is ugochukwu or what

good question. thanks font be unprofessional EFCC who use amateurs to make post everyday. Dem no sabi dey see in the name Ugochukwu as fist name may make someone think its a guy and get confused by the pic
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by Codes151(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Even if I saw her,! I’d never call efcc! I just don’t know why!

And if she offered me, well....
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by Swaggzkid: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hope it's not her lookalike oo.
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by sisisioge: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin

What a man can do, a woman can do better. In fact, women are way better fraudsters than men...they are rarely suspected while at it and quickly pardoned when caught.

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by forget101O(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
‘Anybody with useful information concerning his whereabouts...’ As if she is a male. I hail o smiley
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by Afritop(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
sad Just look at her eyes. The eyes of a Thief
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by crafteck(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
creatorsverse:
I prefer male frds over female frds

Like if u agree and share if u disagree

Ashewo
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by Damoche10: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Angelanest:
Lady Reacts As Her Pretty Classmate Is Declared Wanted For Fraud By EFCC. Photos

A Nigerian banker and activist, Safiya Stephanie Musa, has reacted as her old classmate has been declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC. The anti-graft agency declared Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka from Nnewi area in Anambra state - wanted for conspiracy and obtaining money under false pretence.

Safiya Stephanie Musa took to Facebook to react to the news. Below is what she shared;

...and my old Classmate who almost duped me is ‘finally’ wanted by the EFCC.

Nneka Ugochukwu was one of the very brilliant ones we had in my set. How she became a crook with her God given brain still beats me wallahi. She was even a Prefect fa.

When I raised alarm on Facebook 2013, many of my classmates came to beg me privately to let her be. Now that you know she’s indeed a Criminal, hope you all feel bad knowing how your plea and disbelief made it possible for her to swindle more people. If we had taken up her case then, gaskiya she for no see chance swindle people again fa.

This one EFCC is sharing black and white photo..I’ve shared a clearer colored Photo. EFCC needs to search beyond Nigeria. Check Ghana where she claims she has hotels, hospitals etc and Dubai which was her last abode.

She use to move around with 2 of her daughters (they look like her younger Sisters though), so the EFCC should be on the lookout for 3 Ladies.

Na those her daughters she use tell me sob story wey make me part with my money wallahi. she blocked me everywhere and thought she had escaped with my money. She no know say na my hard earned money I give her, so I ready to look for her inside snake hole or bee hive. She eventually gave a friend my money when she saw I wasn’t relenting. I had already reported her to the Nigerian Ambassador and an Emirati friend who works with Immigration

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/ugochukwu-sandra-alexandra-nneka-wanted-by-efcc-former-classmate-reacts.html

Am seeing "......his whereabout?" EFCC HAAAAAAAA!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by fancifulasuquo(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Na wa o...... Is it a female, transgendered or male Cos at some point am seeing "HIS WHERE ABOUT" abi Efcc handler no go school
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by gidjah(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
hmmm life oh life,Safiya Musa too also happen to be my course mate way back the early 2000's while in Zaria .My good friend Safiya(safi), I really miss you o
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by gwinaB(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Angelanest:
Lady Reacts As Her Pretty Classmate Is Declared Wanted For Fraud By EFCC. Photos

A Nigerian banker and activist, Safiya Stephanie Musa, has reacted as her old classmate has been declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC. The anti-graft agency declared Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka from Nnewi area in Anambra state - wanted for conspiracy and obtaining money under false pretence.

Safiya Stephanie Musa took to Facebook to react to the news. Below is what she shared;

Nneka Ugochukwu was one of the very brilliant ones we had in my set. How she became a crook with her God given brain still beats me wallahi. She was even a Prefect fa.

When I raised alarm on Facebook 2013, many of my classmates came to beg me privately to let her be. Now that you know she’s indeed a Criminal, hope you all feel bad knowing how your plea and disbelief made it possible for her to swindle more people. If we had taken up her case then, gaskiya she for no see chance swindle people again fa.

This one EFCC is sharing black and white photo..I’ve shared a clearer colored Photo. EFCC needs to search beyond Nigeria. Check Ghana where she claims she has hotels, hospitals etc and Dubai which was her last abode.

She use to move around with 2 of her daughters (they look like her younger Sisters though), so the EFCC should be on the lookout for 3 Ladies.

Na those her daughters she use tell me sob story wey make me part with my money wallahi. she blocked me everywhere and thought she had escaped with my money. She no know say na my hard earned money I give her, so I ready to look for her inside snake hole or bee hive. She eventually gave a friend my money when she saw I wasn’t relenting. I had already reported her to the Nigerian Ambassador and an Emirati friend who works with Immigration

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/ugochukwu-sandra-alexandra-nneka-wanted-by-efcc-former-classmate-reacts.html

For safiya to write this, then the lady must have done her real wrong. Safiya is a very nice lady.
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by enemyofprogress: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Not surprised at all,,she is a biafran, it's in their DNA grin grin

I missing my oyinda1599 like kilode kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by dlaw70(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
EFCC,how much is involved for the hunters

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by aamstih: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Seriously? Let's do some sliding in if you don't mind, got twins in both maternal and partenal side of my family and hope you know what that means.

MaryBenn:

They're my wish when I get married tongue
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by Deepfreezer(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Just stay out of Nigerian boarders and they won't get u sister.
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by aalangel(f): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Baawaa:
Her name is ugochukwu or what

Her name can't be Ugochukwu or what?
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by Azam101: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rabiu, Adamu,Nasir, Waidi, Sikiru come and see chukwukwu ooo
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by foremost55(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
;Dgals will not kill me! na waooo ;Dgals will not kill me! na waooo
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by foremost55(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin gals will not kill me! na waooo grin gals will not kill me! na waooo
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by foremost55(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin gals will not kill me! na waooo grin gals will not kill me! na waooo
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by jaxxy(m): 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Beautiful lady with yahoo brain.

Alot of the times pretty gals come with more issues and complex situations than u can imagine.

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by khatea: 4:00am On Dec 11, 2017
Naso
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by tiwiex(m): 6:53am On Dec 11, 2017
duduade:
His whereabout or Her...

Who proofreads what EFCC posts on media
Copy and paste. Dem forget to replace all necessary parts. But truly, who proof reads these things?
Re: Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts by Aadeyinka(m): 7:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Angelanest:

incomplete, her real offences never stated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.