Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered (79740 Views)

Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered / NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has busted a mansion in the Lekki area of Lagos State where Tramadol was stored.
According to the NDLEA spokesman, Femi Babafemi, on Monday, the pills recovered from the mansion were no less than 13,451,466 and worth N8.8bn in street value.

He said the mansion belonged to a billionaire drug baron, Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia, who has been arrested by the agency.

https://punchng.com/pictorial-ndlea-recovers-n8-8bn-worth-of-tramadol/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1664811427

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7364015/mansion-used-warehouse-13million-pills

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by jkpbestseries: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Na waooh

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
He is a Zombidient and one of Peter Obidi0t campaign manager

271 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Urheadmaster(m): 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Why Blur is face

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Why Blur the face
Lagos law.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
We wouldn't see the igbos that claimed Tinubu owns the mansion here, zonefree corridon clarocuzzio

176 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by yyba: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2022
Haba UGOCHUKWU na them if you know you know grin grin

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by JAMO84: 12:13am On Oct 04, 2022
That's why Obingos are trying very hard to give their well deserved title to Tinubu. Ipobians ( Not all Igbo) should be top 3 drug marchants in the world after Colombians and Mexicans.

If INEC can take polling stations to prisons around the World, Peter Obi will definitely win with a landslide. There are more Biafra youths in prisons for drugs, than in Universities.

247 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by oluwoleife: 12:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Fucking Obidient!

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Conner44: 12:28am On Oct 04, 2022
If it’s a thread of someone housing dismembered human body parts and dead bodies the thread will not even generate traffic (the perpetrators know themselves) wink

But if it’s a thread of someone housing drugs to sell everybody’s prik will stand erect undecided

One deliberately goes out to hunt and forcefully kill people like you and me for rituals and the other goes out to buy and sell drugs to willing customers grin

I know both are terrible sins but why the hypocrisy? Just watch how many pages this particular thread will reach and the name calling it will generate BUT just scroll back to a recent discovery of an alleged doctor from a particular state and tribe who buried human beings in his office and see the difference between the two threads. Even on that thread if you mention the name of the man’s tribe there are specific people who will come in to shout at you for being tribal, but here just see this first page full of tribal slurs and yet those same people are nowhere to be seen grin they will still view this thread and say nothing because it’s not about their tribe. I won’t mention their monikers but they know themselves wink

One tribe sees killings, dismemberment and rituals as a normal thing . . .

The other tribe sees buying and selling of illicit substances as a normal thing . . .

Igbos . . . A tribe Nigeria loves to hate grin

Left to reality and choice, I will rather make sure money by selling drugs to people who come to me out of their own free will than to abduct/kidnap people and murder them in the most painful and heinous way possible with the hope of making money.

but that’s just me . . .

97 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by loosecanon50(m): 3:27am On Oct 04, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:24am On Oct 04, 2022
An Obidient.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by SIONKPO1(m): 5:19am On Oct 04, 2022
oluwoleife:
Fucking Obidient!
haba,must you attach him to Obi? Let the Law of the Land be applied to him and it should be swift

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by seunmsg(m): 5:29am On Oct 04, 2022
His children and relatives are among those abusing Tinubu online and calling him drug lord when they are actually living on the proceeds of their father’s criminality.

165 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Majesty2(m): 5:35am On Oct 04, 2022
The bastard is Obidient supporter

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 04, 2022
I'm just overwhelmed thinking about my life . Things are moving up in opposite directions for me. I feel like quitting and giving up. It's too much to handle , even right now I'm slipping right into depression. My heart beats for nothing.

The world is giving me too much to handle and I'm here tired and perplexed.

angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by shortIGBOman: 5:54am On Oct 04, 2022
Peter Obi's Brothers. When you remove crimes money from them, they will all be poor like Church Rats.

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by shortIGBOman: 5:55am On Oct 04, 2022
SIONKPO1:

haba,must you attach him to Obi?
Let the Law of the Land be applied to him and it should be swift

Is he not an IGBO Man? He is Peter Obi's Brother. grin

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by shortIGBOman: 5:58am On Oct 04, 2022
JAMO84:
That's why Obingos are trying very hard to give their well deserved title to Tinubu. Ipobians ( Not all Igbo) should be top 3 drug marchants in the world after Colombians and Mexicans.

If INEC can take polling stations to prisons around the World, Peter Obi will definitely win with a landslide. There are more Biafra youths in prisons for drugs, than in Universities.

Na their work na grin

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by buksarki: 6:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Ndlea should also tell Nigeria the name owner of the house where cocain worth $278 million was seized. Okay I understand because the house is not own by igboman, the reason his name is concealed bunch of tribalistic.

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by ScamHunter: 6:17am On Oct 04, 2022
All these people following the steps of the Lagos druggie are not trying. One day this one would want to contest presidency too

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Kennybus(m): 6:25am On Oct 04, 2022
LawMan44:
I'm just overwhelmed thinking about my life . Things are moving up in opposite directions for me. I feel like quitting and giving up. It's too much to handle , even right now I'm slipping right into depression. My heart beats for nothing.

The world is giving me too much to handle and I'm here tired and perplexed.

Don't give up, be rest assured you are not alone in this, what I will say is, be patient with yourself things will work out, I survive suicide attempt two times and later bounce back (gradually) don't give up. Help is in the way. Find REAL people to talk to

angry

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Baronthecelebri: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Why you cover the eye

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by heniford2: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2022
oluwoleife:
Fucking Obidient!
an't you above this shit

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by franchasofficia: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Tramadol is not a hard drug, NDLEA should stop spreading nonsense news.

Don't blame the importer or maker, blame the useless youths abusing it. What about cough syrups they abuse and use to get high, will you people also ban cough syrups?

Pharmacies all over the world sells it but with prescription.

Bible made us to understand that in life moderation is the key. Anything can be abused just as NDLEA, EFCC, Police, Customs, etc are abusing their powers. Even food can be abused and it turns to poison. Stop drug abuse not stopping importation or production of useful medicines like this angry

Nonsense country with their foolish citizens who don't understand laws and how to enforce it. See them cheering their oppressors they call leaders and government terrorist arms parading as NDLEA and co angry

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by heniford2: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2022
After 2023 election the hate between igbos and yoruba will grow to 90% between two tribe either yorubas hate igbos more or igbos hates yorubas so i advice we start preaching peace among us 2023 election will tire this two regions undecided grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Akponmfet: 7:13am On Oct 04, 2022
THE MOMENT I SAW THE NEWS I KNEW THAT THE SUSPECT WILL BE AN IPOB MAN. USELESS CRIMINALS.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by techWriter3: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2022
He is a Zombidient and one of politicians di0t electioneering manager

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by babz11(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2022
heniford2:
After 2023 election the hate between igbos and yoruba will grow to 90% between two tribe either yorubas hate igbos more or igbos hates yorubas so i advice we start preaching peace among us 2023 election will tire this two regions undecided grin

Na sense u talk

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Beverlyjean(f): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2022
JAMO84:

This guy is a small fish... Tinubu is the biggest drug lord in Africa

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by omowolewa: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Face wey Dem show for National TV na hin you dey block

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) / Ogun Landlord Dies After Tenant Grabbed Manhood Over Bill Disagreement / SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.