Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Your Special Ability. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Special Ability. (834 Views)

Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD With The Ability To Control Men / Super Strength Or Psychic Ability / New Study Shows Poverty Affects Your Ability To Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Special Ability. by Donvilo(m): 2:15am On Mar 31, 2010
Well, we all know that each & every one of us knows what makes him/her very exceptional amongst pals, families and even ur boos & exes. smiley [Even without their knowledge of ur ability (although some are quite aware of it sha)] These are special talents bestowed upon us by no other being but the One who made us. Whether inborn or learned skills, (even ur behaviour!) the fact is that u're very much aware and do make use of it attimes (or even most times.)
So c'mon, reveal to us here what u can do & be proud of it. Or if I might say, show ur spouse the stuff u're made of & boost about it by laying it all down here. Who knows, by doing so, the way he/she may feel about u might change for good. Cos' that's what we are, Humans! Special beings!
First, I will start with mine: I can sing very well, draw (animate & inanimate) things, i can even easily recall the rhythm & the beatz of every music that i hav listened to and blend with it-----erhmm, I shall stop here & leave u guys the space and time to continue with urs till i get back with more of mine. Feel free to show off ur own skills.
NOTE: Please if u hav nothin to say, it's very much prefered that u quietly leave the thread without any disturbance. I will so much appreciate it. Thanks for listening. wink

(1) (Reply)

The Year 2011--what's Next? / The Woman Who Can't Stop Eating -- Sofas (photos) / Abeg, Gaddafi Need To Rule 9ja For 50years If This Is True About Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.