Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market (59629 Views)

Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) / Jonathan Raised Atiku's Hand At Rivers PDP Presidential Rally / Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by fingard02k(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Vice-President of Nigeria, Professor yemi Osinbajo who was in Ogun State yesterday for Reverend Adebajo’s 75th birthday, was stunned by an old woman in a market where he made a stop.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo made a surprise stop at Ikenne market, in Ogun State and this over-excited market woman whom he greeted refused to let go of his hand and was literally ready to pour Garri on Vice-President’s hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2Xo48DMYw

SEE MORE PHOTOS here >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/old-market-woman-tries-pour-garri-vp-osibanjo-ikenne-market-ogun-video-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by BankeSmalls(f): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
They have started throwing rotten eggs at the lying party grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Sunofgod(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
The woman is giving back her 'APC' garri....she's also had enough

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by fingard02k(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Atiku2019: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Humble VP

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Ikwokrikwo: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
Poto Poto market even in this dry season.
I wonder how it was during the rainy season.
South wāste sha.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by manutdrichie(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Sign that election is around the corner

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by yesloaded: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin POLITCIANS AND THEIR TRICKS?
CHECK MY BLOG ON SIGNATURE/PROFILE TO GET LATEST JOB VACANCY, FREE BUSINESS TIPS
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by yarimo(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Everywhere you go in nigeria it's sai BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023. I can clearly see love and happiness all over that woman's face

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by yarimo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
manutdrichie:
Sign that election is around the corner
election is around penalty kick not around the corner

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
My VP

3 Likes

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
South wāste sha.

Per day...part of her sales goes to Iyaloja grin

7 Likes

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by dannytoe(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by authehighness: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
my humble vp,how i wish you are a vp to a gud man,nigeria would have been better,because i know, you,would have been,trying to advice him but his bigotry won't let him,that your 3 months in charge,as acting president,is ok for me,i saw alot of good leadership qualities,may God bless sir

26 Likes

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by EponOjuku: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Keneking:

Per day...part of her sales goes to Iyaloja grin

And part of her sales goes to the flat headed descendants of Judas Iscariot from the cursed tribe of Israel who hawk gala by day and rob by night.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Shukuakukobambi: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
South wāste sha.

Even the citizen of potor potor republic dey open mouth angry

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by deji17: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Make una buy garri o. Gari ijebu, o kan gan grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by EponOjuku: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
South wāste sha.

Look at the neatly paved roads in Ariaria market, Abia State, South Eastern Nigeria. Pigs would desecrate their ancestral lands and come to hawk gala in Lagos. Pigs don't want to go to Heaven, they want to come to Lagos.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by sinkhole: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
OP, you seriously need sense with your caption o smiley How did that woman pour gaari ON VP?
If person no get MB to watch the video now, them go start to think say gaari was all over the VP's body shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by tashashiel(f): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Osinbajo can't remember de last time he ate garri.... he has upgraded to salad
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
tashashiel:
Osinbajo can't remember de last time he eats garri.... he has upgraded to salad
It is actually "the last time he ate garri"

Are you in anyway related to Biacan?

4 Likes

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
The woman is super excited. I wonder what Osibanjo is gaining from all these trotting.

And his presence doesn't really add any value, or should I say, he doesn't make his presence add any value.

1 Like

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by tashashiel(f): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
FortifiedCity:
It is actually "the last time he ate garri"

Are you in anyway related to Biacan?
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by efighter: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
South Westerners love Osinbajo the same way Northerners love Buhari. Now, tell me who loves Atikuchukwu?

23 Likes

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by efighter: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
South wāste sha.

Yet igbos want to die in Yoruba land. Even when Fashola abducted some of them and dropped them at Upper Iweka bridge at 2:00am, they still jumped into trailers carrying cows and goats to Lagos.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Shukuakukobambi: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
efighter:
South Westerners love Osinbajo the same way Northerners love Buhari. Now, tell me who loves Atikuchukwu?

see them below cool

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Electricdanger: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
South wāste sha.

Coming from an Ipob pig from the cursed erosion ravaged Sad beast region of the country. I laugh in “Aba”

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by ruggedtimi(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
hahaha irony of the thread's topic
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Lot13(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
EponOjuku:

Look at the neatly paved roads Ariaria market. Pigs would desecrate their ancestral lands and come to hawk gala in Lagos. Pigs don't want to go to Heaven, they want to come to Lagos.

Are people actually living here?Ibo's should seriously report their state government to UN

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
EponOjuku:

Look at the neatly paved roads Ariaria market. Pigs would desecrate their ancestral lands and come to hawk gala in Lagos. Pigs don't want to go to Heaven, they want to come to Lagos.

I puked seeing those pictures.

I still remember my best friend's brother who is Igbo sneer and say "Aba is undisputedly the dirtiest city in Nigeria"

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by hakanai(m): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
fingard02k:
Vice-President of Nigeria, Professor yemi Osinbajo who was in Ogun State yesterday for Reverend Adebajo’s 75th birthday, was stunned by an old woman in a market where he made a stop.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo made a surprise stop at Ikenne market, in Ogun State and this over-excited market woman whom he greeted refused to let go of his hand and was[b] literally ready to pour Garri on Vice-President’s hands.
[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2Xo48DMYw

SEE MORE PHOTOS here >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/old-market-woman-tries-pour-garri-vp-osibanjo-ikenne-market-ogun-video-photos/

lalasticlala mynd44

That body guard reflex is good and his training kicked-in immediately to stop the woman. Regardless of the woman intention. cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.