Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market (59610 Views)

Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) / Jonathan Raised Atiku's Hand At Rivers PDP Presidential Rally / Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Ihatepork: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ola514:
my Yoruba family can run their mouth,

remove the Igbo's from Lagos, to know there's nothing in lagos.

shameless wawa miscreant using a yoruba moniker grin you aren't proud of your land, you aren't proud of your attires, you aren't proud of your names. So what are you proud of grin. Thread is not even about yiboo, Yoruba or Lagos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by EponOjuku: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rainmania:
OMG shocked please is this real?? Where is this abeg Gawd!!

That's Ariaria Market in Aba, Abia State.

3 Likes

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by olagoke157(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
mofedamijo:

I dont do all this online crab here in naija ooo....some re silly n there re no commissions set to monitor them,now go to google n check thier address if its not too far from ur place,print out the order and the debit u got,storm that office like SWAT.......and dont talk gently when u get there,yelllllllll the hell at them n demand u want to see the manager....

8,ladipo street,Yaba,Lagos.
the problem is i stay in ilorin
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by brightleave(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
BankeSmalls:
They have started throwing rotten eggs at the lying party grin
u must be sick � in the head

1 Like

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by MhizzAJ(f): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Baby hers is a bit consistent cheesy but I'll let her be because it's not her mother tongue.

Babe I'm missing you oo cry

grin grin
I miss you more kiss
I could have called since but i wanted to be around first
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by adeoba2008(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oshibajo should take over after Buhari. How many likes for him ?

1 Like

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Martin0(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! they are well trained to be very, vigilante it's a very lucrative and dangerous job, i hope they are getting paid handsomely, i worked for a security company, few years back and they posted us to gaurd celebrities, footballers, musicians and dignitaries some times poiticians, Although it was like £30 per hour plus we rubbed shoulders with VIPs but i wasn't comfortable doing it, i don't want to die young, my ex wife just had a baby then and my ex wife didn't want me doing that job.

Waow what a nice job....
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by EponOjuku: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pharaoh001:

Who are you referring to, Man??

Those people who don't have an history. They refer to themselves as Jews but their Jewish history was recently rubbished when DNA tests were conducted.

6 Likes

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Waow what a nice job....
yea! i don't do it anymore, but i still work at the stadium security weekends somtimes, i was in the london stadium yesterday at the chelsea and west ham game. as a security that is.

2 Likes

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by bigfish3k: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
efighter:

Yet igbos want to die in Yoruba land. Even when Fashola abducted some of them and dropped them at Upper Iweka bridge at 2:00am, they still jumped into trailers carrying cows and goats to Lagos.

I just did not want to comment but am tempted
1. oba said lagos is not Yorubaland, so stop attache by force
2.igbos have tried twice to leave ur land but ur people cried foul and sent Yoruba and hausa soldiers and civilian e-warriors like u to frustrate them because we are too invaluable
3.imagine u, a Yoruba abusing igbos. but Yoruba sons and daughters in khaki died during the war just to keep us in lagos
4.u are a hypocrite if u complain again about our stay in yorubaland which u people died for
5.if fashola actually did that then he is a hypocrite and his actions negate the principles of Yoruba sons and daughters in uniform on what they died for
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Martin0(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
yea! i don't do it anymore, but i still work at the stadium security weekends somtimes, i was in the london stadium yesterday at the chelsea and west ham game. as a security that is.

Eh eh serious oooo,why u nor send me the pics na

Chai anyway those day's wey u dey guard celebrities did u ever guard any single celebrity womangringrin
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by blingxx(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Poto Poto market even in this dry season.
I wonder how it was during the rainy season.
South wāste sha.

Yet you and brothers left your village(land of oil) to come and hustle here in South West... Hypocrite

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh serious oooo,why u nor send me the pics na

Chai anyway those day's wey u dey guard celebrities did u ever guard any single celebrity womangringrin

yesterday i didn't bother to take pictures the weather was too cold, infact it's snowed today.

yes! i guarded some female celebrities like, models, musicians and Actresses, like Rihana, celine dion, withney houston, Adele but you are not alllowed to take pictures ask for Authograph or get involved in their personal lives, besides there were more Good looking, very tall and gigantic guys with big muscles who worked with me so these women would proberbly not notice me grin

1 Like

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Martin0(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
yesterday i didn't bother to take pictures the weather was too cold, infact it's snowed today.
Oh I see,a friend on facebook told me it snowed at manchester,I was like wtf?

yes! i guarded some female celebrities like, models, musicians and Actresses, like Rihana, celine dion, withney houston, Adele but you are not alllowed to take pictures ask for Authograph or get involved in their personal lives, besides there were more Good looking, very tall and gigantic guys with big muscles who worked with me so these women would proberbly not notice me grin

Eh eh chai so u guard beta babes,mehn why u fucvkup nagringrin

U for codedly dey run tinz with dem na,atleast u for kpansh some,who knows rihanna for celin dion for take u as a boy friend,u know these celebrities are not alway's involved in a serious relationship..
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Ikwokrikwo: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
blingxx:

Yet you and brothers left your village(land of oil) to come and hustle here in South West... Hypocrite
Lagos is no man's land
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh chai so u guard beta babes,mehn why u fucvkup nagringrin

U for codedly dey run tinz with dem na,atleast u for kpansh some,who knows rihanna for celin dion for take u as a boy friend,u know these celebrities are not alway's involved in a serious relationship..
As i said we are not allowed to get involved with them personally or romantically, they would have sacked me if i did, and wasn't the best looking Securiry guard working with the company grin grin
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Martin0(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
As i said we are not allowed to get involved with them personally or romantically, they would have sacked me if i did, and wasn't the best looking Securiry guard working with the company grin grin

Hmmmm it good you obey the rules' nice one from you...
Gypsey u smart ooo,gringrin

Hmmmm honestly u smart pass me,I be learner for were u dey..

So how way na,how ur Ghana babegrin
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by bart10: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
South wāste sha.

You’re a fool angry
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm it good you obey the rules' nice one from you...
Gypsey u smart ooo,gringrin

Hmmmm honestly u smart pass me,I be learner for were u dey..

So how way na,how ur Ghana babegrin
ofcourse! i smart pass you! grin

yea! she is fine! i am waiting for the Goat meat delivery on tuesday
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Martin0(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:
ofcourse! i smart pass you! grin Hahahahahgringringrin

yea! she is fine! i am waiting for the Goat meat delivery on tuesday
Na so oogringrin hope say banging go joingringrin Abi u don become st.obi
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by peterolayinka(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Can You Correctly Answer 10 Brain Teaser Questions?

Ever wondered how sharp your brain is? Find it out with this simple test!

https://quizboot.com/quiz/edfef026-3cfe-41ba-9d88-c5fcfc73833a
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Shukuakukobambi: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:

Lagos is no man's land

You've been screaming that since you were sucking brezz and it hasn't changed anything. say something else you this potor potor boy angry

3 Likes

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Martin0(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
gypsey:

Ur daughter dey grow fast oogringrin
Who con park dat iron behind hergringrin
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Azam101: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
South wāste sha.
P.A to innamudi Cownu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Azam101: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Lagos is no man's land
Lagos is the capital of Anambra wawa like you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by edupedia: 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
BankeSmalls:
They have started throwing rotten eggs at the lying party grin

...clueless comment...

2 Likes

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by itsRhamzy: 12:22am On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
It is actually "the last time he ate garri"

Are you in anyway related to Biacan?
. Savage.. Mehn that geh can sabi murder English ehn, the worst part is people always try to correct her but mbanu, she go still dey murder dey go..

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by talk2emma: 3:09am On Dec 11, 2017
Op be careful
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Daboomb: 4:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
South wāste sha.

You Igbos are so short on common sense!
It still rained here TWICE on this particular day..... unlike your dry Red Soil of the South East!

Go to School, na lie...l an do skull mining business is all you hear them say!

BTW: Is it not time that your Mazi Nnamdi Cow-nu come out of hiding? He should ask Buhari for forgiveness and then contest for Governorship under the Nigerian Constitution, like Odumegwu Ojukjwu.
We Nigerians are very forgiving
Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by Daboomb: 4:29am On Dec 11, 2017
efighter:
South Westerners love Osinbajo the same way Northerners love Buhari. Now, tell me who loves Atikuchukwu?

IPOB Piglets! grin grin

Fayose is also our President and FFK is our Hero tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market by jboycrb(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

And part of her sales goes to the flat headed descendants of Judas Iscariot from the cursed tribe of Israel who hawk gala by day and rob by night.

Ebu ara niyen ooo. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victims Killed That Led To The Killing Of Major Alkali (Disturbing Photos) / Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.