Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,290 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries (14438 Views)

Three Abia State University Lecturers Die On The Same Day / ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School / AAU Lecturer Shed Tears Over Unpaid Salaries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by farihafaheemah(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2017
The executive governor is doing great job. I don't believe you prof, what about stomach infrastructure, the airport construction and first flyover bridge the governor embark on, those project are more important than paying salaries of university workers
Ekiti people, we warned you but you paid deaf ears to our warning. Carry your cross.
Next election you vote wisely.
I pity those who lost their lives, may their soul rest in peace and may God give the family left behind the fortitude to bear the lost
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by farihafaheemah(m): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2017
wumade:
...and this same Fayose is eying the presidency? I weep for my country.
Why can't we as a people speak as one to fight the ills of our society and the politicians that deprive us of basic amenities?
If we don't fight for ourselves, no one will.
When some youth have already mortgage their live to one stupid politician, these old fools politician are not ready to leave the stage for the youth, we need to chase them, we have population, we're dynamic, intelligent and resourceful. Enough of these old cargo. Youth wake up from your slumber

1 Like

Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Quality20(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2017
let them line up at gov house to collect stipends/ hand outs to take care of their stomach
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by farihafaheemah(m): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Afritop:
The government has invested their money for selfish political, economic and financial gains. At the right time when elections are getting close, with smiles on their faces they will repay back the money and atimes with bag of rice to lucky civil servants.
You're right , I don't know the economic gain of airport project foyose embark on in Ekiti, besides there's an airport in akure, no need for another airport in Ekiti, but because of his personal financial gain he would not listen to voice of wisdom
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by farihafaheemah(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2017
wumade:
Why can't we as a people speak as one to fight the ills of our society and the politicians that deprive us of basic amenities?
Who'll vote for the failure, have u heard of any project being commissioned since he took over. He's just making noise
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by abbeyty(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2017
in a situation where lecturers are going hungry I wonder the fate of ordinary workers, may God help us in this country
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Spiritmask: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2017
wumade:
that can't be possible
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by adetes: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmmmmmm

Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Partreek911: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2017
[color=#990000]
Bleep sensationalism. ppl who are receiving salaries up to date also die, so let dem not blame it on non-payment of salaries.

the sooner institutions of education learn to practice what they teach - self-sustainability - the better for them. btw, lemme not lie, it's hard for me to pity lecturers with what I went tru to graduate, but my prayers are with Ekiti ppl. may God give them sense during the next elections. in fact may God give d whole Nigeria sense. amen
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Treyknowles(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2017
cyrilomoh:
And same school pay the highest tuition fees among public university in Nigeria. What a mess
Why are you lying like this? Highest tuition fees? compare Eksu's tuition fees to Uniosun and lautech's tuition fees.
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by frankwyte: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmm! lecturers die of hunger, then what will the students do in the scenario painted to undermine Foyose gov't. It didn't happen in Osun state where or in Imo state neither did it happen in Kogi or Benue! Abeg talk another talk jare SUEGBE!
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Treyknowles(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2017
Justanodadude:

Its quite a sad story.. This school does not have electricity to boast of ..... instead of the students using hot plates dey are burning money on gas and fuel for their generators .... This is aside other problems like cult war, cyber crime and poor educational standard. ..... Yet the school fees is getting higher every session...... THIS ADVANCED SECONDARY SCHOOL NEEDS HELP AND FAST ...... Because if things continue at this current rate their might be no EKSU in 2 years.....
Um...excuse me, Students living at Iworoko and school gate are enjoying light.
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Justanodadude: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Treyknowles:
Um...excuse me, Students living at Iworoko and school gate are enjoying light.

Yea 24/7 light be deceiving yourself.
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Collins10(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2017
OP!
Nawa for you o. What kind of misleading Caption is this, abeg?
The main story didn't say they died because of hunger. It said they died because they couldn't meet their health challenges!
Haba!
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by chrisskynet(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2017
efighter:

Yet igbos want to die in Yoruba land. Even when Fashola abducted some of them and dropped them at Upper Iweka bridge at 2:00am, they still jumped into trailers carrying cows and goats to Lagos.

What is dis donkey ass saying self..

Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Nizguy(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2017
biacan:
And okorocha is busy erecting status up and down..... smh

and wot concerned Okorocha with EKSU or Fayose on this matter?
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Nizguy(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2017
Justanodadude:

u gat no chill grin
Justanodadude:

u gat no chill
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Laka2bor(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2017
efighter:
Tell other lecturers to go and line up on the streets to collect four cups of rice from Fayose. It is called stomach infrastructure. Please can someone remind me of one good news from Ekiti state since they voted a motor park tout as governor?
Until Naija Stand For Justice & Equity. People Instigate Others Wt Lies But They 4get Deir Creator.Lot Of Good News In Ekiti If U Truly Reside In Ekiti Not Jst Read Newspaper To Judge Fayose Wth D Economy Situation Av Perform Well Than His Predicesor.I Leave Wt Eksu Lecturer No Lecturer Die Nt Even Of Hunger.Kogi & Osun Lectures That R Nt Bn Paid 4 A Year Plus Didn't Die.What A Political Instigation Lets Continue To Do Ourselve As Usual.
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by MrFly(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2017
#455m salary per month? Prof. u can lie for Africa. Does it mean the university has 455 staff members who earn #1m per month? Break it down lets see if u aint corrupt. Wait a minute! How much is Ekiti's monthly allocation, if they give the university #600m per month how much will be given to state & local govt. staff who when combined together are 20 times more than the university staff members. Judiciary, polytechnic and hospital staff members excluded here. Prof. u are kwarupt. Be careful!
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Charly68: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2017
efighter:
Tell other lecturers to go and line up on the streets to collect four cups of rice from Fayose. It is called stomach infrastructure. Please can someone remind me of one good news from Ekiti state since they voted a motor park tout as governor?
They said Fayemi was bad,now Fayose has butter their bread very well..Fire on the mountain..the learned men should go back to the farm..at least we are now in the era of operation back to farming..even the president is farming now..
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by skolab4(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Prof Olu-olu..that was my lecturer then .......Governors are the main problem of Nigeria not really fed govt "have been saying it...fayose only make mouth, he has nothing to offer, he prefer buying 60million naira worth of cars for ex governors than paying workers salary... He has succeeded in deceiving most people under the guise of " fighting for the masses" through the loopholes and maladministration of the Buhari govt using the social media.......he is fake
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by newslifeop: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Oh
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Tydie0: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Please explain to me why young people would not start internet fraud
We already know the country is irredeemable from the claws of corruption hence we embrace our part to ruin what's left of it!
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Treyknowles(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2017
Justanodadude:

If you know anyone staying at Iworoko call them to confirm what I posted earlier.
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by geekybabe(f): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2017
Charly68:
They said Fayemi was bad,now Fayose has butter their bread very well..Fire on the mountain..the learned men should go back to the farm..at least we are now in the era of operation back to farming..even the president is farming now..

Fayemi is the most useless governor Ekiti ever had. His incompetency is reflecting now as a minister. he practically became unknown and invisible.
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Charly68: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
geekybabe:

Fayemi is the most useless governor Ekiti ever had. His incompetency is reflecting now as a minister. he practically became unknown and invisible. OK ooo ! Good for you at that end ooo! We shall soon know who the Messiah will be .

Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Acidosis(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
geekybabe:

Fayemi is the most useless governor Ekiti ever had. His incompetency is reflecting now as a minister. he practically became unknown and invisible.

hmnn....geeky
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
biacan:
And okorocha is busy erecting status up and down..... smh

Gently read over what u wrote and look at the topic, then u will know it is time for u to take ur drugs in order to be able to differentiate btw states.
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Ephhay(f): 12:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Treyknowles:
If you know anyone staying at Iworoko call them to confirm what I posted earlier.
What about phase 2, satellite and osekita? Majority of the students stay in these places and they don't have light.
Re: 4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries by Ibrocology: 6:16am On Dec 12, 2017
This is a disaster

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment / Senate Resolutions Not Binding On JAMB – Sagay / Fires Burns Hostel At Cross River State College Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.