Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" (51346 Views)

Atiku's Exit Not Good For APC, Tinubu Crying More Than The bereaved - Okorocha. / Rocha's Okorocha Refers To Atiku's Departure- Blasts Tinubu / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 11, 2017
Okoro

Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by fof1: 1:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Nkemakonam62:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/10/2019-atikus-departure-sad-apc-tinubu-crying-bereaved-okorocha/amp/

OKOROCHA IS A POLITICAL FAILURE,FULL TIME. LACKING IN RESOURCEFULNESS. HE IS MOST UNFIT RO RULE NIGERIA. DECEIT OF LUCIFER TO CONTEMPLATE PRESIDENCY. FOOLS IN PARADISE INDEED
Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by ProWalker: 2:42am On Dec 11, 2017
A foolish limping disable governor that can't even guarantee his state in the presidential election for Apc want to become President of Nigeria
Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by Daboomb: 4:01am On Dec 11, 2017
Dee60:

A few years ago it was the South West and South East plotting how to wrestle Nigeria from dominance by the North. Today, it is the South East and South West plotting to elongate that dominance. The northerners are truly the only smart people in Nigeria!

AntiWailer:

Fact

I am disappointed by the idiots who after shouting Northern Slaves for how many years are now Atikulating grin

It was never about principle. Those kids are very hungry and simply face where Belle dey.

Both of you have summarised the problem of Southern Nigeria!

Instead of blaming Northerners, l think we shold just embrace our own foolishness.

I salute una, as a Southerner too!
Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by Daboomb: 4:03am On Dec 11, 2017
fof1:

OKOROCHA IS A POLITICAL FAILURE,FULL TIME. LACKING IN RESOURCEFULNESS. HE IS MOST UNFIT RO RULE NIGERIA. DECEIT OF LUCIFER TO CONTEMPLATE PRESIDENCY. FOOLS IN PARADISE INDEED

I think Gov. Okorocha is having a lot of mental issues to deal with.

Maybe he should be adviced to see a Shrink-head at Yaba left
. undecided undecided
Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by nwasteve(m): 5:49am On Dec 11, 2017
I can only but laugh.

Any agreement made on the alter of lies shall never stand, watch out for the downfall of APC
Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by mercyp001(f): 6:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Atiku,d political ICON of our time! Though it is Zombies that do not knw that Atiku is heavyweight politician. But it is too early for Okorocha to start crying like baby. An APC Chieftain few days ago also said he is worried and very scared about d impending disintegration of APC. Guys why dis people are now crying like baby because of Atiku Exit, Atiku dat is not a threat to APC according to Kaduna State Governor. Well, zombies and Chieftains u never see anything, u will knw better wen Atiku political structure is remove finally from APC.The end of APC is near. Together we shall change d APC fake change and burn der useless brooms in 2019. ATIKU2019! No shaking.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by emmie14: 6:14am On Dec 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

Fact

I am disappointed by the idiots who after shouting Northern Slaves for how many years are now Atikulating grin

It was never about principle. Those kids are very hungry and simply face where Belle dey.
What was your comment then?
Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by emmie14: 6:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Daboomb:

I think Gov. Okorocha is having a lot of mental issues to deal with.

Maybe he should be adviced to see a Shrink-head at Yaba left
. undecided undecided
Because his body language shows his Atikuleting? Maybe Buhari refused to payback what APC borrowed from him and Tinubu is apc leader. House of APC built in shallow sandy soil. Only one program..pull Jonathan down. Rotimi Amaechi is angry. As a transport minister not contract was awarded signed and executed. Idlers
Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by SouthEastFacts: 6:50am On Dec 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

Fact

If not because of the calamity you people bequeathed on us, nobody will be talking about Atiku now.

Atiku is the only veritable means to send those calamities away and set this country on the path of glory again.

People like you should be apologizing to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by SouthEastFacts: 6:53am On Dec 11, 2017
mercyp001:
Atiku,d political ICON of our time! Though it is Zombies that do not knw that Atiku is heavyweight politician. But it is too early for Okorocha to start crying like baby. An APC Chieftain few days ago also said he is worried and very scared about d impending disintegration of APC. Guys why dis people are now crying like baby because of Atiku Exit, Atiku dat is not a threat to APC according to Kaduna State Governor. Well, zombies and Chieftains u never see anything, u will knw better wen Atiku political structure is remove finally from APC.The end of APC is near. Together we shall change d APC fake change and burn der useless brooms in 2019. ATIKU2019! No shaking.
This is a message of Hope. Keep preaching it.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by onatisi(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2017
longest time baba mi ,
thanks for your concise analysis , many political newbies around nowadays have actually discouraged a lot of enlightened political intellectuals like you and many others from commenting on political issues here but as the election draws nearer ,i know many will come back online to start giving their opinions and views .

MONITZ:

@Onatisi,where ve u been? I don't get to see ur posts regularly in the politics section again,I maintain the same stance with u on Atiku being a heavyweight in Nigeria's politics ,it's only kids and neophytes who think otherwise because they re yet to know how deft politically he is ,maybe they need some reminder of how the guy almost singlehandedly wrecked Obasanjo's 2nd term and how he also sounded the death knell on the latter's I'll-fated 3rd term agenda which is the reason y Obj still loathes him till date.

He is simply a politician u don't toy with and if u do it would be at ur peril,also he is more detribalized then Buhari,his influence cuts across all the ethnic divides,he has made some of his political sons governors in the past,El-Rufai wouldn't ve gained prominence sans Atiku input who lobbied the Bational Assembly then to confirm him as the director of BPE after which El Rufai accused the National Assembly members of demanding that their palms must be 'greased' for him to be confirmed.The rage that followed this accusation was too hot for El Rufai to handle,he still had to run to Atiku to help him quell the "inferno",so it's just too annoying and irritating that this same El Rufai who benefitted from Atiku's magnanimity and benevolence in the past would turn around to malign and cast aspersions on his supposed benefactor,some of his associates who benefited from him in one way or the other re grateful with others ungrateful,yet he is unfettered and takes everything in his stride.

When he was the VP ,he had at least 20 of the state governors on his side and he made Obj eat the humble pie before he was given the ticket for a second term,still smarting from the humiliation he received before the primaries for his second term ticket Obj decided to stretch his luck farther by gunning for a third term.

That aside,is ur crystal ball clear enough to see where the pendulum is swinging in the next elections?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by onatisi(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

If not because of the calamity you people bequeathed on us, nobody will be talking about Atiku now.

Atiku is the only veritable means to send those calamities away and set this country on the path of glory again.

People like you should be apologizing to Nigerians.

that is what many of those dumb apc supporters arent getting into their thick skulls
the only reason why ppl are shouting atiku all about is because they have been totally let down and disappointed in apc
instead of them to sit down and plan on how to brush up the image of apc , they are going about throwing insults
infact , the person who is in charge of apc social media team should be SACKED FOR EMPLOYING COMPLETE idiots into his team
the opposition is tendering facts and realistic figures while apc are tendering insults on the internet
like i keep saying , people are watching and just patiently waiting for 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by anonimi: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2017
MONITZ:
@Onatisi,where ve u been? I don't get to see ur posts regularly in the politics section again,I maintain the same stance with u on Atiku being a heavyweight in Nigeria's politics ,it's only kids and neophytes who think otherwise because they re yet to know how deft politically he is ,maybe they need some reminder of how the guy almost singlehandedly wrecked Obasanjo's 2nd term and how he also sounded the death knell on the latter's I'll-fated 3rd term agenda which is the reason y Obj still loathes him till date.
He is simply a politician u don't toy with and if u do it would be at ur peril,also he is more detribalized then Buhari,his influence cuts across all the ethnic divides,he has made some of his political sons governors in the past,El-Rufai wouldn't ve gained prominence sans Atiku input who lobbied the Bational Assembly then to confirm him as the director of BPE after which El Rufai accused the National Assembly members of demanding that their palms must be 'greased' for him to be confirmed.The rage that followed this accusation was too hot for El Rufai to handle,he still had to run to Atiku to help him quell the "inferno",so it's just too annoying and irritating that this same El Rufai who benefitted from Atiku's magnanimity and benevolence in the past would turn around to malign and cast aspersions on his supposed benefactor,some of his associates who benefited from him in one way or the other re grateful with others ungrateful,yet he is unfettered and takes everything in his stride.
When he was the VP ,he had at least 20 of the state governors on his side and he made Obj eat the humble pie before he was given the ticket for a second term,still smarting from the humiliation he received before the primaries for his second term ticket Obj decided to stretch his luck farther by gunning for a third term.
That aside,is ur crystal ball clear enough to see where the pendulum is swinging in the next elections?

Ebola Owu is a useless, vindictive rogue who has taken his 200 million mumu fellow citizens for a ride since we are too dense upstairs to widely invest our own savings into political parties and help identify, support and campaign for credible candidates.
Such a shame really.
An overwhelmingly lucky man who has paid us back in hate. undecided angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPytmuhYDAU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f92ZB7K-b-Q

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by SouthEastFacts: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2017
onatisi:

that is what many of those dumb apc supporters arent getting into their thick skulls
the only reason why ppl are shouting atiku all about is because they have been totally let down and disappointed in apc
instead of them to sit down and plan on how to brush up the image of apc , they are going about throwing insults
infact , the person who is in charge of apc social media team should be SACKED FOR EMPLOYING COMPLETE idiots into his team
the opposition is tendering facts and realistic figures while apc are tendering insults on the internet
Please continue telling them this.
Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by bchi(f): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2017
I pray, PDP will fall Atiku's hand by not giving him presidential ticket.
Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by valentino057996(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
don't start what you can't finished....thank God you know he commands your respect...and you still have a political career...i rest my case
Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by AcquireCofOLand(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
ACQUIRE YOUR LANDED PROPERTY RIGHTLY... BUY VILLA GARDEN MAGBORO (BEHIND MFM PRAYER CITY)

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.....
Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by bloodmoneyspita: 7:07am On Dec 17, 2017
the berieved.
Re: Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" by bloodmoneyspita: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2017
onatisi:

Oga you dey talk true, no be lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Dumps APC, Resigns From Party / Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London / Tinubu Flops Again: Says 100 Bags Thousand Barrels Of Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.