Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason (31729 Views)

When Did The Nigeria Police Starts Drafting Quit Notice Agreement / George Floyd - Protest Against Police Starts After He Was Killed By A Police Of / Yuletide: Police Starts 24-hours Surveillance Of 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Smartray25: 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Abeg they are the same, we no need them, people that supposed to be protecting us are killing us, extorting money from Poor innocent nigerians, brutalizing innocent people. Abeg their activities should be stopped. #Endsars#
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by odimbannamdi(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Well, we wont throw away the whole crate of eggs because an egg is bad.

Truth is, there are still some good and professional SARS officers out there. We just live in a country where the bad sides to everything are amplified, ignoring the good sides.

The authorities of the Police Force just need to get down from their high horses and Social media handles and set SARS officers up.

They should dispatch decently, but rich-looking guys to routes where they would most likely encounter SARS officials and wire then up with recorders and emergency buttons. Any SARS official that accosts them and go against the ethics of the profession should be swooped on, decisive dealt with, sacked and paraded on social media.

If this happens frequently, it will serve as an effective deterrent and SARS guys will think twice before molesting or extorting anybody

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by lanrexdo(m): 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
lol.. I guess it is the way the world is running right now.. everything is fake! another fake accusation.

fatymore:
thank you.. As if I know his broke ass
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Phoniex23: 12:00am On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmm....
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by BruncleZuma: 12:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Abbey2sam:

Should be disband or disbanded

Ayam not understanding

You really should check that up with Google.

Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by iamdannyfc(m): 12:38am On Dec 11, 2017
Sarz on the beat
via Onlysage Community
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by iamdannyfc(m): 12:38am On Dec 11, 2017
Sarz on the beat
via Onlysage Community
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Bodmas60(m): 12:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Watin concerns me...

Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by BruncleZuma: 2:34am On Dec 11, 2017
kamez:

In America, u have the local and federal police, FBI SWAT, homeland security, CTU, NSA, DEA etc..

Most of this aforementioned were carved out of or affiliated to the police..
No country combats crime with only just their normal police force

CTU for which America?
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by tiwatowa: 2:49am On Dec 11, 2017
All Nigeria uniform personally need reform its just that police officers are the worst among others, SARS has positive impact in our society but their way operations is 5% many of them take advantage of SARS to enrich their pocket , mode of their dress is zero, have seen SARSwore native dress and carry riffle grin , how can we differentiate btw office that wear native with riffle on his hand and armed robbers.The power of been SAR intoxicate them, they act anyhow. Shoot any how. SARS or no SARS our leaders are the birds laying bad eggs, we should get rid of birds that laying bad eggs. in Western country uniform personally don't behave anyhow. Who born Dem? There's camera in their uniform monitoring them. Government have a lot of work to do on police.
I don't really support stoping of SARS because it has negative side , because those that wearing black n black uniform can't face armed robbers , SARS are trying let's face the reality but den dey over do. .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by discusant: 3:19am On Dec 11, 2017
BamBella:
Even the Nigerian police force too?

What have I not seen in this country

I think it is the police force that needs to be scrapped as a whole. A majority of our police officers are nothing but corporate and legal thieves. Extorting hard working Nigerians here and there on a daily basis.

NPF, you people had better comport yourselves angry

#End_SARS.

Looool, speaking from your sitting room.

Do those for whom SARS do the job of intimidation of Nigerians to submission to the government of the day care?
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Daboomb: 3:50am On Dec 11, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
What do you expect them to say before?
EndSars? Or are they not the SARS.

Most corrupt and useless police force in the world.

The problem is not just SARS, the criminality in the Nigeria Police Farce, is INSTITUTIONAL.

Even the IGP talking about "reforms" is continually benefitting from the rot and criminality in the Nigeria Police.
The whole Policing System is just too rotten and riddled with corruption, just like our NASS
angry angry

You cant recruit Criminals and psychologically unbalanced people into the NPF and expect them to be reformed.... it does not happen.

IGP is just playing to the gallery.

If he was serious, he would clearly define the role of SARS and say they cant do A, B, C, D... and if you are caught doing any of these, you get sacked and handed over for legal prosecution.
Let there be statutory laws backing such, s we lawyers can prosecute with ease.

But na lie, IGP is just making afew noises here and there, so he does not get banned from travelling to Europe/US, to enjoy his own loot. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by fatymore(f): 4:10am On Dec 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
I'm not a Yahooboy oo, I'm just against cowardice. U have guys into gee, if u tink it's ritual u are decieving urself. Offcourse there are the dull ones who think u can out ritual on a laptop to scam the makers of the laptop but trust me, most u tink are rituals are hackers..some strike a deal of 10m USD and u tink it's rituals.why aren't the native docs rich?? How about those business men and politicians doing Rituals?? Have you noticed that alot of rich ibo business Mena always have that sore in their legs that will refuse to heal Now what do u tink it's the cause, accident

kore lo joor.. Just changing tides.. I am talking about yahoo guys not politicians and business men.. Good morning
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by magiclord: 5:42am On Dec 11, 2017
I have already disowned any of my relatives who will join current day NPF
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Sikariyelwa: 6:00am On Dec 11, 2017
ALL THOSE CALLING FOR #ENDSARS ARE 90%IBOS AND FEW FROM NIGER DELTA BECAUSE OF THEIR FRAUDULENT WAYS THAT SARS HAVE BLOCKED.. SARS HAVE COME TO STAY.. THIEVES /CRIMINALS /KIDNAPPERS. ONE LOOTER GOV EVEN SUPPORTED THEM. LOOTER PDP GOVERNOR OF GOMBE
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Pierohandsome: 6:15am On Dec 11, 2017
SUPOL:
brother SARS means Special Anti Robbery Squad. Not Special Revenue Squad. They do their job are u a robber why are u complaining?
u are wrong, they are Special Arm-Robbery Squad. They are more security threat to the people nw than even the armed robbers
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by muhammed50(m): 6:18am On Dec 11, 2017
Thumb up! Naija police #supportsars
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Mpanyi: 7:05am On Dec 11, 2017
may they meant minority not majority
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Abudu2000(m): 7:19am On Dec 11, 2017
fatymore:
kore lo joor.. Just changing tides.. I am talking about yahoo guys not politicians and business men.. Good morning
see yourself, you are not talking about politicians Abi?? BECAUSE you dare not talk about them or you get your ass smoked..who does more damage?? The Yahooboys loot foreign but ur politicians loot ur very own cash..ppl r only envious of geeboys coz only politicians and artites could use 8figure cars but it's changed now. My sister no put urself for walaha oo. These geeboys we're cultists before becoming gboyz. There's what is going on now among geeboys and I won't tell you but I will just advice you not to let any geeboy know u as a snitch o.. morning too.
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Herolly(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2017
[b][/b]It's almost time in this country whenever we see police officers, we will kill them on sight...... Instead of the police to investigate the issue at hand and make good decisions...... They're out now says no we should support their God forsaken #Sars...

All we want is #SARS and their brutality
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2017
my suggestion revamp the police force sack all police officers pay them off all entitlement and gratuity!!! employ graduates and start a new process of employment!! blood test, mental evaluation, educational background to verify if you r sound and mentally stable and also review their salary!!
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by AmTruth: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Quelle:
The Nigerian police force in response to the trending #endsars campaign, has hit back with a #supportSARS campaign as they claim majority of the operatives are “Good, disciplined and commendable”.

In new tweets sent in from their Twitter account, they acknowledged the fact that maybe ‘few’ of the operatives act against the ethics of the police profession and that those will be investigated.

See their tweets below:

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/nigerian-police-force-start-supportsars.html

I strongly support to REFORMING SARS. The police must not succumb to the call to END SARS. They remove the bad eggs among them because if SARS we will not sleep especially in Rivers state.
Re: Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason by AmTruth: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Truth is, there are still some good and professional SARS officers out there. We just live in a country where the bad sides to everything are amplified, ignoring the good sides.
YOU have said it all, the reason why most of us even in our personal life will continue to be unhappy is because we always look so much at the bad side of life, even to the extend of ignoring good when it comes knocking on our door of life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill father And Son In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / JAMB Lesson Teacher Assaults A Female Student In Surulere, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.