Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) (70626 Views)

Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
But Sai Baba is ranching. Why are other Fulani men saying ranching is strange to them?

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by mightyhazel: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
MIPNIG:
But Sai Baba is ranching. Why are other Fulani men saying ranching is strange to them?
excellent observation.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Sunofgod:
That's j I b r i n.

Honestly he does not look like Buhari..hmmm

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Even Buhari claims to have a vision. Wonderful.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by smogup: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
GoroTango:
This president is just so wonderful, he inspires me
be deceiving yourself. How can failure inspire you. Oh I've forgotten that you are a Zombie

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by olagoke157(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Help!
So i ordered for a shoe on Ajebomarket.com on 29th of november 2017 and paid with my atm card as um of 19,000 naira with the hope that my ordered will be delivered within 7 working days and to my surprise afta like 10 days i didnt get my order angry nd i went on their website to check the status of the goods nd saw saw item nt available undecided ,so i tried calling their customer care only to be informed that they were on a break as at that time and will be available the following week.... cry ,to cut the long story short,i called their customer care nd was shocked to hear that they dont av the shoe nd i immediately requested for a refund ...nd since then they keep saying they will pay the refund since like 2 weeks ago which they've nt....fellow nairalanders plz help...i'm frustrated nd dnt knw wat to do about this since it's an online store....i just want my money back ....please som1 or anyone advice on wat to do...i sent several emails already nd still nothing cry :'

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nigeria is a country where cows are more important than Human being... Shame to yellowbar demons
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
manutdrichie:
grin

Buhari be declaring 150cow since 1983

The business no dey grow?
Those cows are castrated na.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin
Sai Cow!
cheesy

where is the Caf Tan
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by uvalued(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
The man should pack his clothes and return to his cows in 2019

I think he is preparing g... Come is his cow in a ranch? Miyeti take note

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by miracool946: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
ehie:
Well his cows need him more than we do..
Tiwa
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
pls can sb check the price of that sneakers for me.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Bubu is already planning his handover to Atiku cheesy

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
hmm if he believe so much in agriculture why did he why did he budget so low for it
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
MIPNIG:

Just goes to prove that there are other sinister reasons behind the actions of the boko fulani

The dullard is cooling off at his ranch yet none of Nigeria's problems have been solved

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nice once sai baba. The man that is giving PDP sleepless night.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by efighter: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
The other man that has PhD in fisheries and Zoology does not even have a fish pond nor keep goats. What a wasted certificate. But anyway, he has a house of alcohol.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Datz where he belongs
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
I dey wait for bloggers to go find the price of the sneakers and post am soon grin
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Alexrayz(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Hmm. I'm just imagining the kind of armed security around that general area.

Lol what u expect he is d fucking president
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by SNIPER123: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
GoroTango:
This president is just so wonderful, he inspires me
lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by beblessed(f): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
We need to know the magic done on Mr President. This youthfulness is a wonder.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Honestly he does not look like Buhari..hmmm
I share the same view with you
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by David160(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
so this is who we elected president??
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by fokye(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
buhari change is taking place in his farm. if you were asking about the change he promised then ask his cows. #pmbtakingfromhumansandgivingtocows
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Jpmacleo: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
Unleashed Fulani terrorist to farmers and tell us inspire. Rubbish

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
From the pic, seems he is practicing ranching, I wonder why he can't advice others to do same.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by chuckjoshua(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Youngmum1:
Op snickers=candy/chocolate and sneakers=footwear/shoes grin
He obviously wasn't wearing snickers. grin grin
Your brain dey dia. The money wey your parents pay for school no be waste smiley

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by ultimatebas(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
When a terrorist herdsman is your president
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by arabbunkum: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
The cows in Daura are better fed and more fresh than omenka and his fellow BMC crew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by otil1: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
President is ranching

But Miyetti Allah (MACBAN) rejects ranching and insists on open grazing and want grazing reserves.

Hmmmmmmm........ what does that tell you

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by GhanaMustGoo: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
This is NOT Buhari!!!
Are u people blind??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) / Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) / N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.