Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) (70631 Views)

Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
frbona:
he should wear track suit because he's going to farm abi? Who makes your weed?
can't our president be casual with his dressing for once? Going to his farm is supposed to be an ordinary,unofficial visit. What stops him from putting on shorts and the snickers,if he insists on putting on the snickers? It shouldn't be business all the time.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by gafarolabisi2(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Buhari is a Fulani herdsman. Fulani herdsmen are killers, therefore Buhari is .........
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by brookz: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Old Picture.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by foremost55(m): 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin Mr farmer were you tools
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by foremost55(m): 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin Mr farmer were your tools
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by edupedia: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Skyfornia:
I hope this man doesn't see Nigerians as animals and vegetables? But wait o! E be like say Baba value his cattles pass Nigerians sef.. grin tongue shocked

...just like GEJ value fish and Ogogoro?...abi?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by delugajackson: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
manutdrichie:
grin

Buhari be declaring 150cow since 1983

The business no dey grow?
Hahaha.

Oboy eehh.. Na better question be that oo

cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 1:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Caseless:
salamrushdie is low on thinking.
Not just low in thinking but also very disgusting and irritating.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 2:22am On Dec 11, 2017
zakim:
Sai baba...not looking like farmer
His cows getting more out of FG budget than the entire South East.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Daboomb: 4:06am On Dec 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Hmm. I'm just imagining the kind of armed security around that general area.

He just went there to mobilise more Fulani Herdsmen, for their next terrorist attack on innocentt farmers down South.
Just watch whathappens in a f ew days time

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Daboomb: 4:08am On Dec 11, 2017
oz4real83:
can't our president be casual with his dressing for once? Going to his farm is supposed to be an ordinary,unofficial visit. What stops him from putting on shorts and the snickers,if he insists on putting on the snickers? It shouldn't be business all the time.

Have you ever seen any Fulani with a good dress sense?

Abeg free this Old Herdsman jawee
grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by orisa37: 6:03am On Dec 11, 2017
Very smart, shows leadership by example.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Owerri1stSon: 6:53am On Dec 11, 2017

The flying president. I will come for you and your zombies soon
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by gentleedu(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2017
now I'm really thinking of what they say about this man not being our president...
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Themandator: 7:03am On Dec 11, 2017
zakim:
Sai baba...not looking like farmer

His handlers don't know their job ...Imagine Obasanjo doing it ...You would see a complete farmer not a scientist in lab suit

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Ignyte(m): 7:19am On Dec 11, 2017
Dear Op:
Snickers= Chocolate Bar
Sneakers= Shoes

You're a blogger know the difference for future purposes
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by shamell05(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2017
gggggggggggg i cant laugh finish
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by shamell05(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] coolhim cow fat pass average nigerian man.chai there rez God oh.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Boriqua(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2017
Sunofgod:
That's not Buhari......its J i b r i n.....his body double who doesn't wear glasses!
Smart One, i thought i was the only one the noticed it, so this rumour is true, an imposter is in Aso Villa, and everyone is quite about this, this i can bet with my life this not Buhari. Look closely at the first picture.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Caseless: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am low on thinking yet you worship a failed herdsman with a confirmed IQ of 20
we've had that IQ test with you here, and you were not in anyway better.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by ernwale(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2017
oz4real83:
Snickers on traditional khaftan Whoever is in charge of the president's wardrobe needs to be fired asap embarassed

I agree with you
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Caseless: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Not just low in thinking but also very disgusting and irritating.
you've said it all.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2017
Caseless:
we've had that IQ test with you here, and you were not in anyway better.

I have the IQ points of a certified genius and in real life I am actually one ..one million men life time thoughts of your lineage cant match how deep my mind can delve in one frame thought. I doubt you will even understand meanwhile Buharis IQ remains 20 and its actually the lowest in the country tongue
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Caseless: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have the IQ points of a certified genius and in real life I am actually one ..one million men life time thoughts of your lineage cant match how deep my mind can delve in one frame thought. I doubt you will even understand meanwhile Buharis IQ remains 20 and its actually the lowest in the country tongue
grin grin grin

So says the accountant or science-genius wannabe. Go back to school, do science like I've done, then come back and talk.

You remember your questions here and how I addressed them ?

All I need to do is to show you my "book of power", and you'd know you haven't been thinking deeply cos you're by far the most shallow minded kid here.

Are you amnesiac or something?
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2017
Caseless:
grin grin grin

So says the accountant or science-genius wannabe. Go back to school, do science like I've done, then come back and talk.

You remember your questions here and how I addressed them ?

All I need to do is to show you my "book power", and you'd know you haven't been thinking deeply cos you're by far the most shallow minded kid here.

Are you amnesiac or something?

I dont need to have science degree to know science because it comes very natural ..You should read my "photologica" a theory on the form and content of light ( i wrote that when I was 15 then you will know say mind pass mind .
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by salesforce: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2017
That's nice.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by Abdulnur(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Youngmum1:
Op snickers=candy/chocolate and sneakers=footwear/shoes grin
He obviously wasn't wearing snickers. grin grin

Uncle OP caught red handed...... grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by valentino057996(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
please and please baba just gently prepare in 2019 and go back to your farm....and properly be growing what you will be eating...even in the face of hardships i am sure Nigerians still finds what to eat daily....i rest my case
Re: President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) by AmTruth: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
ultimatebas:
When a terrorist herdsman is your president
Are you an Independent Person of Bastard(IPOB)? Since you can make the trash on a Terrorist herdman a president. Are u ok now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) / N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.