Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie (71877 Views)

Video Of Mercy Eke & Nedu Kissing Passionately In Wedding Dresses / Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride / Nkechi Blessing Visit Turkey, Shares Photo Of Oyinbo Selling Water For Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by lonelydora: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
ajasa4link:

So I heard too. Was to go see the movie too last weekend, then bae told me all her friends that have seen the part 2 gave a weak review and said it wasn't worth the hype. That was how she said we should jump am pass....Na so i save money oh for dis fuel scarcity.

The annoying thing is that i took my wife, her Sister and husband, sister's Friend, my mother-in-law, one girl like that. we all paid for the movies anad eat 800H pop corn. I vex tire thay day ehhh
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by stanisbaratheon: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
ireneony:
Mtchewww
Look at how a mere white commoner that is from England landed a nollywood movie role. How come Nigerians in Nigeria can't land a role in a movie in England.
A commoner with first class in acting. You must be really pained. Sorry Oo
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by ajasa4link: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
lonelydora:

The annoying thing is that i took my wife, her Sister and husband, sister's Friend, my mother-in-law, one girl like that. we all paid for the movies anad eat 800H pop corn. I vex tire thay day ehhh

I know right. That thing can pain..... And to think u had go go during dis yeye fuel scarcity and pay for everyone. But u are lucky the popcorn was ₦800, it's usually 1k in all the cinemas I've done here in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by Mayflowa(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
ireneony:
Mtchewww
Look at how a mere white commoner that is from England landed a nollywood movie role. How come Nigerians in Nigeria can't land a role in a movie in England.

There are many Nigerian's performing in England. The smartest family in English is a Nigeria's family.

This English girl isn't a commoner. She speaks many languages, went to art performing school and graduated with first class. She have acted in many dramas and movies round the world.

Moreso, For this particular movie, only white can play her role. Because she was coming to look for an African husband. Till date, this is a common scene where a white girl just wanna date and marry an African

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by jaggabban: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Pls help me tell them make them put the guy wey acted "the City hunter" .
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
FrenchWay:
She is beautiful... But even at old age, Aisha Buhari stands out for me.

I have nightmares every night when I remember Buhari can no longer dig her.
Haa, kooda werey ni awon eyan shaa sad
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by BLESSMME: 12:31am On Dec 29, 2017
I was only attracted to her surname 'down', lol. Americans have really left slavery mentality, imagine a Nigerian growing up to learn his/her name is down? na sharp sharp change of name be dat.
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 29, 2017
Who is Daniella Up?? Nairaland Bloggers can be foolish at times wetin consign with daniella??
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by ireneony(f): 12:57am On Dec 29, 2017
Espada11:
stop this your reverse racism ..It is not Good..I know alot Nigerians even africans that have landed big roles in England ..idris alba
chinwetelu ejiofor etc..they are many even...stop jealousing white women. I bet you won't have said anything if that was a white man
gerrah of here. The difference is they were born there. Where is your sense? Tell me one nollywood actor being featured in a big English film.
I will keep saying this black people have inferiority complex. This is my opinion and there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by OgahBohz: 5:02am On Dec 29, 2017
OK , England or Honkong .. where is she from? ....
she looks lyk Onome from Italy, a native of umukuro, ....
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by Neozy(m): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2017
ireneony:
Mtchewww
Your level of ignorance is alarming.
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by Neoteny(m): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2017
African mentality.

Inferiority complex.

Some commoner is being celebrated simply for being white.

Mtchew.
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by asumo12: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by Slaveman343: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2017
Neoteny:
African mentality.
Inferiority complex.
Some commoner is being celebrated simply for being white.
Mtchew.
A tell u.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by sunbilor(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2017
ireneony:
and so what? It's like u are not learned
Yes ma. I'm not learned. grin
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by makahlj2: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:
She looks good in our traditional attire

I know an Albino lady that looks exactly the same in it.
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by bellooyin(f): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
asumo12:

Whats there
see question o, you ask for where to download wedding party
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by asumo12: 2:05am On Dec 30, 2017
bellooyin:
see question o, you ask for where to download wedding party

Is not there joor
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 28, 2018
I must say she's one pretty lady shocked shocked shocked shocked

You may check out this related post on ladies wedding dresses.
Re: Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
ireneony:
Mtchewww
Fool is called acting they are only trying to portrait a character and she fit him wat now the problem ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Frosh Beats His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminne, Her Face Swollen / Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.