Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... (3376 Views)

Zinoleesky Requested For 120k Comments On Instagram And Got It In Less Than 24hr / I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by lovelylad: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
A s*x toy store, ‘honeydarl70’ went online to claim that Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro ordered sex vibrators from them.

They made this revelation on the comment section of Actress Annie Idibia’s post wishing her daughter, Isabel, a happy birthday too.

The intimacy gadget replied under Lilian’s comment, asking her to check her DM for photos of the sex vibrators she requested.

This is very unprofessional and embarrassing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by hadduni(f): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin embarrassment of the highest order... ubi would be kind of happy.
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by Praisles(f): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
It is a ghen ghen o. haba, what such of customer care is this tahtah! well Ubi will be like atleast na toy dey help me check am out! but on a serious note that store is rubbish

2 Likes

Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by debssycharles(f): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wahala dey ooo. Sure D ex hussy no dey behind this.
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by MhizzAJ(f): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
They didn't have to do that nah...Very unprofessional
Maybe someone wanna embarrass her

5 Likes

Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
lobatan
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by Martin0(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
shocked

See big time fucvkupgringrin

1 Like

Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by Huee(f): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
They probably wanted attention.
If it's true, putting that up was unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by okachie1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin okotorigba! Celebrities una see una life? ndi ara

1 Like

Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by Warfibabe(f): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Her village people don finally locate her address. na sorry go be her name, thru out this week.

1 Like

Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by Luizkid(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Sorry u're in Naija, overseas these things are normal content in a Lady's handbag grin

1 Like

Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hypocrites will still throw stones. Many women hv vibrators buh for dis life na who dem catch be thief.

2 Likes

Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Check your DM is OK. Why the oversabi? The person behind the account was unprofessional and very silly.

1 Like

Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by dapsoneh: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
The village ppl are after them... With this professional blunder, am sure they will soon be saying bye bye to naija.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by adadike281(f): 2:32am On Dec 11, 2017
Don't embarrass the poor woman jare! Who else will like to patronise this loud mouthed vibrator seller?

1 Like

Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by iamdrfresh: 4:26am On Dec 11, 2017
I hope this is enough to keep those guys outta business... that's meant to be private na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by migeoart(f): 5:18am On Dec 11, 2017
I bet this guys will loose more than they intend to gain!!! Why embarrase your customer! What happens to her phone number? Can't you call her ?? angry
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by Ghnaija(m): 5:57am On Dec 11, 2017
If u help me see ego tell am say i don go ...... Just love that song forgotten who sang it loool

Bad customer care ...lol gobe
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by Neutral15(m): 6:02am On Dec 11, 2017
I don't blame guys that see ladies as sex objects
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by Donjazzy12(m): 6:54am On Dec 11, 2017
lovelylad:
A s*x toy store, ‘honeydarl70’ went online to claim that Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro ordered sex vibrators from them.

They made this revelation on the comment section of Actress Annie Idibia’s post wishing her daughter, Isabel, a happy birthday too.

The intimacy gadget replied under Lilian’s comment, asking her to check her DM for photos of the sex vibrators she requested.

This is very unprofessional and embarrassing.

Most Nigerian young girls of nowadays are lesbians and prostitutes. Lilian has just been outed! Want more evidence? See how girls here are defending her.
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by gozzlin: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2017
grin

Chai! Omo see casting!

I'm just imagining her moaning so loudly while slamming a _dildo and the vibrator in her crevice, and possibly squirting hard. Chai!!!! cheesy
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2017
It's even better using a vibrator than sleeping around..... Go girl!!!
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by columbus007(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2017
What's the fuss about it?almost every mature ladies even to housewives are with one vibrators and another even celebs,women who uses vibrators hardly cheat i'm saying this from experience,i av dated girls mostly students who confesses to me using vibrators,as a companion i have even seen one using it and I got freaked,its normal,but I must tell everyone,that handle was pulled by some1 very close to her,her ex husby or a close friend.
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by femi4: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2017
Awon Omo Tika body.....Oko o le yo won lai lai
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by Crossbow(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2017
And so what?? We give unnecessary things attention in this country. We dey pretend but na we do evil pass.. Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by freda506(f): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2017
This has her ex-husband written all over it. Nice try, though. No intimacy gadget seller will be stupid enough to out a "customer" like this.
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by Mryacks: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
freda506:
This has her ex-husband written all over it. Nice try, though. No intimacy gadget seller will be stupid enough to out a "customer" like this.

I agree with you. Not sure any seller, no matter how unprofessional, will do that..
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by tammyboy1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
most females are just stupid,hundreds of Male folks are after you,instead of you to pick one and enjoy yourself with,they prefer to form hard to get,oh i dont need a man,then go behind closed doors to. ......
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by LesbianBoy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mad girl

Instead of her to go back to her husband angry
Re: S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... by Raintaker(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ghnaija:
If u help me see ego tell am say i don go ...... Just love that song forgotten who sang it loool

Bad customer care ...lol gobe
Djinee
That's the mame of the artiste.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Clubs With American Rappers Young Thug And Future!!! (video) / See Shocking Photos Of Juventus F.C Player Giorgio Chiellini That Got People Tal / Mercy Vs Tacha: Who Rocks Better In Fashion Trends? See Full Selfies (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.