Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife (1638 Views)

El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife by Tension532: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
The Executive Governor of kaduna state Governor Nasiru el rufai and his wife

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife by Tension532: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lalasticala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife by Sunofgod(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mrs El Rufai - short man, you fancy a quickie?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife by AntiWailer: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
I wish Buhari step down and support ElRufai.

He is the only visonary leader among the Governors.

The others are just playing along with politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife by tit(f): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
He is marry to Ogbomosho woman
Re: Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife by brownsugar23: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin
Re: Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife by DivinelyBlessed: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Real love. Real connection
Re: Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
AntiWailer:
I wish Buhari step down and support ElRufai.

He is the only visonalry leader among the Governors.

The others are just playing along.
I support you on this. El Rufai and Nuhu Ribadu are the only Northern presidential candidates I'll fully support.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife by 234GT(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
Satan and satan Mrs.
Anyone planning mass retrenchment in this terrible economy is a satan.
Re: Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife by iambijo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
She told him that she's......
Re: Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife by gebest: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
E b like say she com tell am say dat tin dey hungry am, don't worry make una reach house first, ok.
Re: Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife by Flashh: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
How much will you pay, if I tell you the best caption for it? grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife by funlord(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
1st pic:

El rufai: "baby leave my executive_penis alone na...can't you see people are watching us?"

2nd pic:

Madam: "oya I don leave am but I go use pussy kill you later for caban..."

El rufai: "Hian....you don't mean it?"
Re: Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife by ItsTutsi(m): 1:47am On Dec 11, 2017
no be by force to caption!
funlord:

1st pic:

El rufai: "baby leave my executive_penis alone na...can't you see people are watching us?"

2nd pic:

Madam: "oya I don leave am but I go use pussy kill you later for caban..."

El rufai: "Hian....you don't mean it?"

Re: Caption This Pic Of El Rufai And His Wife by CharlotteFlair: 2:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Wife number what is this one? The midget has wives and concubines scattered all over abuja in choice neighborhoods and properties acquired fraudulently when he held sway as FTC minister.

They were obviously mocking the people he swindled out of their lands in FTC and shared among his concubines.

(1) (Reply)

"2019 Election Is Payback Time For Buhari"! Osita Okechukwu, BON DG Thunders / Photos From Gov Ajimobi's Son Wedding In Ibadan / Osun Guber: What I Will Do If I Lose The Election - Senator Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.