Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns (22685 Views)

We Are The Sons And Daughters Of Oduduwa And Not Yorubas - Ffk / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Adebowale89(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

Atiku can not rule Nigeria.

Quote this in 2019

I'm not disputing that with you bro but in politics anything can happen. if PDP pick a loveable southwest politician as his running mate comes 2019, reverse might be the case

as far as northern politics is concern, buhari has popularity in north than atiku and APC dominated north than PDP but if PDP play their card well, there is nothing on earth that's impossible
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by slyng(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Leopard never change its colour . In case you missed it: Accredited Delegates = 2115 Total vote cast was 2297 which is higher than the accredited delegates. Secondus = 2000 Adeniran = 231 Dokpesi = 66 This will give you total vote scored as 2297. PeeDeePee

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by livinbygrace: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:

Our work has just begun, PMB is already back to Daura, whether you like it or not.

Stop typing nonsense all because you have access to computer.In as much as I am not happy with the present administration,nobody can defeat Buhari at the moment.Its better you face the fact.Atiku is just waisting his money.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Sammiejokes(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2017
manutdrichie:
Tribal politics will bury this country one day

The south east enjoyed the position of senate president for 8yrs, where are the gains?

Osibanjo is the VP now does that repair Lagos - Abeokuta expressway?

Obasanjo was president for 8yrs yet it was Jonathan that started the Lagos Ibadan road

Not even all south west delegates voted for Adeniran, let us always go for competent hands and forget about the "it must be my brother" attitude

MR MAN WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW PLEASE SHUT UP, LAGOS IBADAN ROAD MOTORABLE AS EVER, I STILL TRAVELED TO ABEOKUTA THIS WEEKEND. TILL I GOT TO SAGAMU INTERCHANGE. GOOD JOB. WHAT IS COMPETENT ABOUT A FORMER EX ACTING PDPD CHAIRMAN
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2017
bart10:

Senseless comment grin
It takes a senseless a person to comment on a senseless post.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by deomelllo: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:

My Happiness is that Buhari will never get a BLOCK vote as it happened in 2015.

You Igbos have been evil wishing since independence and God never answer your evil prayers so of what relevance is your silly evil wish? grin

Delusional Igbos.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by michoim(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2017
manutdrichie:

The south east enjoyed the position of senate president for 8yrs, where are the gains?

Obasanjo was president for 8yrs yet it was Jonathan that started the Lagos Ibadan road

Not even all south west delegates voted for Adeniran, let us always go for competent hands and forget about the "it must be my brother" attitude

Jonathan started it when it was clear to him that he has offended the yorubas and needed to appease them at the approach of general election. Moreover, it is not only lagos/ Abeokuta/Ibadan that is the problem of the SW. There are other problems that Osinbajo is fixing and he just spent 2 and half years...
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Sammiejokes(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

You Igbos have been evil wishing since independence and God never answer your evil prayers so of what relevance is your silly evil wish? grin

Delusional Igbos.. grin

DONT MIND THEM GREEDY HUMANS, WHEN THE YORUBAS START VOTING AGAINST THEIR WISH THEY START CRYING. THIS IS POSITION ZONED TO SOUTH WEST TAKEN AWAY. NO PROBLEM THANK GOD THAT FFK WILL NOT CRY FOUL WHEN THE YORUBAS REJECT PDP ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY PRESENT ATIEFKU.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by frankwyte: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2017
That's correct too! But let everybody go home particularly our SW brothers and ask themselves the question when last did they win for PDP? in the SW we know Pa Adedibu of blessed memories, and now the Fayose; who can we claim to have fought for this party that have given them everything? Bode George has never won Lagos gov't whilst he lives in Lagos, Ogun state is another OBJ lost his ward and her daughter equally during GEJ first rain, Osun state also fell for ACN, Alao Akala of PDP of OYO state won because there's was Adedbu. So, SW need to go home and Think on this if they are really fighting for PDP, i challenge them today with this words. I love the SW no doubt, but this is the time around, they need the fighting spirit of Fayose, FFK and the Adedibu... so that we can say they the SW is a Rock: for what it appears is that, they are not doing enough and the backstabbing effect is very transparent.
May i also ask the prof who is a BOT member, an exalted position at that to be calling for cancellation of results, because he didn't win! That's what they were referring to and you played into those who had reservation for your capacity and character. I am not a PDP card caring member oo neither do i belong to any party, am just saying the obvious. I need APC out for the sake of the less privileged still in this country. APC was allowed and i campaigned vigorously for Buhari, but am very disappointed for the results so far. Get it am not singing anyone praise hear, if PDP like after they have won 2019 election should dash the hopes of the common man, God will hold them very accountable!

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by seunmsg(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2017
manutdrichie:

And how is secondus more competent than Prof. Tunde Adeniran? Wike's money bought secondus the chairmanship and not any competency nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Keballl: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2017
reuben79:
jonathan do wat?don,t ever say dat again ok....for information jonathan ve no record of achivement ok

Zombie get of here. This place is not for nutrient deficient kids
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Ipob yoots and delusion! grin grin

PDP will not see 1 million votes in 2019
its fixed my sister cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by ProWalker: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:

2019 will be North vs North Candidature, 2015 was North vs South.

So with what am seeing right now, PMB is gone already.

It was only Buhari that could have defeated GEJ in 2015
If APC presents Buhari in 2019 and the SW still vote for him, it’s a walkover and PDP will lose again
The only flipping chance for PDP in 2019 is if APC is presenting Buhari as the candidate
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by AntiWailer: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Adebowale89:

I'm not disputing that with you bro but in politics anything can happen. if PDP pick a loveable southwest politician as his running mate comes 2019, reverse might be the case

as far as northern politics is concern, buhari has popularity in north than atiku and APC dominated north than PDP but if PDP play their card well, there is nothing on earth that's impossible

No lovable South westerners in PDP any more.

The people remaining are crazy people.

You can mention one if you know.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by onomeabuja: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2017
Nationalman:
Guy stop wasting your MB.your talk no matter.Based on Facts Buhari go trash you all over again
i guess u hav no idea of politics
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by chigoziem10(f): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Thewrath:

That dolt does not even know that it's a fight between the north...the transgendered sees it as a fight against ipob,not even pdp grin
No mind those confused souls! Na IPOB HBP go kill them
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Boriqua(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:
Buhahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin

Useless FFK the SE/IPOB loudspeaker and MEGAphone, abeg mind your ipob related duties and leave Yoruba people out of your PDPregional party DRAMA.

All of a sudden, the worthless clown remember his Yorubaness..
Did he ever forgot his Yorubaness, or does being truthful make one forget his origin, Please lets criticize constructively.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by bencynthgreat: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:
Sending Buhari back to Daura is my concern, by any means possible, he must GO come 2019
grin
PMBmustGo2019:
Sending Buhari back to Daura is my concern, by any means possible, he must GO come 2019
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by cowardafonja: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

With your 5%?

e go do u viam for eye gringringrin

the good people of Nigeria have had enough from clueless President Buhari.

the remnants that still cheer the disaster called buhari are inconsequential. they can't stop the moving train.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by cowardafonja: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

With your 5%?

e go do u viam for eye gringringrin

the good people of Nigeria have had enough from clueless President Buhari.

the remnants that still cheer the disaster called buhari are inconsequential. they can't stop the moving train.

we must change the change

Edited: I dey laugh loud for here gringringrin I typed -dullardinhoo- and Nairaland auto correct software changed to president buhari. oh mehn.....dis is hilarious
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by jaymichael(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok
This your "OK" get as e be.
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by ameh99: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2017
FFk the confused man
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by jaymichael(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

With your 5%?
Make that less than 5% didn't the party came 3rd in the last election in Anambra state? even behind the "purportedly hated" APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Jaguntemmy(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2017
manutdrichie:

IT IS JUST A PIECE OF ADVICE.
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE YORUBA
THEIR ASS BITE EVERYONE JUST LIKE SCORPION

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by ItsTutsi(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2017
5% don't even have the numbers to tilt a libre scale,u have no say in Nigeria's politics..stay with ur pro chairmanship,that's the closes u can come
PMBmustGo2019:

Since PMB and his Team are Incapable of doing that, We will send them out of Aso Rock come 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by powerkey: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2017
The days of dashing high positions to Yorubas simply because of the zone is over....

Are Yorubas not suffering more under same APC?

What have been the contribution of the Yorubas to PDP since 2015?

They were sitting on the fence since the crisis....

Somebody like bode George and others from Lagos particularly should be ashamed to condemn the process that produced Uche secondus as chairman...Because bide George and his lots swallowed the money for contingencies released to South West by PDP for the 2015 and also sold PDP to APC.

Yorubas are always sellouts and want to reap from where they did not show.....they see South East and South South as their ATM machine.

They are all free to join the APC and suffer more pains.....
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by PMBmustGo2019: 9:17am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
5% don't even have the numbers to tilt a libre scale,u have no say in Nigeria's politics..stay with ur pro chairmanship,that's the closes u can come

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by DonVikings: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:
Buhahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin

Useless FFK the SE/IPOB loudspeaker and MEGAphone, abeg mind your ipob related duties and leave Yoruba people out of your PDPregional party DRAMA.

All of a sudden, the worthless clown remember his Yorubaness..
He is a worthless, dickless, and brainless scumbag that appeals only to his kind, ipob. Mazi FFK should keep blowing the ipob vuvuzela and leave Yorubas out of his endless tirade. angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by ItsTutsi(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2017
hahaha elections are not decided in ur parlour or nairaland,u think this is ur father's property grin cheesy..there is no two ways about it,Buhari till 2023
PMBmustGo2019:

Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by dokpesi1993: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2017
TRUE TALK
Re: PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns by Samzor: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2017
please OGA FFK, don't start oooooooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Issues Protocols For Eid, Friday Prayers / Lagosians Should Expect ‘O To Ge’ Revolution In 2023 – Bode George / Kaduna, Dangote, BUA Refineries May Source Crude Oil From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.