Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know (1216 Views)

Russian Forces Claim Control Of Ukrainian City Of Kherson. Surround Others. / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by Eze2000(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
We all know of the endless conflicts of Israel and Palestine but how many know how it really started and why there will be no end to it? US president Donald Trump recently announced US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital and we all heard how it's all set to backfire, but do you knew why? Can you tell why?

Jerusalem is a city over which blood has been spilt for thousands of years, but why? Why is it so important thatChristianss, Jews, Muslims, they all fight to the death over it?

Have you heard of the Ancient Temple Mount in Jerusalem?

If you lack answ3ers to all these questions but want to know, then here is the place to find out. On this webpage below is all the information you need and then some more!

Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Wars And Why The Israel And Palestine Conflict Will Never End
http://www.kingezesblog.com/2017/12/jerusalem-city-of-perpetual-wars-and.html

Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
The stupidity in your conclusion reeks of insanity and ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by barackodam: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Eze2000

Your article was making sense till you said this.....

A huge prophet such as Mohammed could be allowed to die and get buried like a man, he had to go to heaven direct like Jesus and Moses, and so this mischievous group of people booked him a passageway through the Holy Temple of the Jews, no less. Who can doubt a setting like that?

That's so full of shii. You apparently have zero idea of what you're talking about.

Who told you the Muhammad died like a ghost, and was buried like an animal? shocked I don't seem to understand undecided

Who are the group of people who booked him a passageway through the Holy Temple of the Jews? shocked

You don't even have an idea of the narrative, you're just spilling thrash upandan. Please, go and read

[url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi%27raj]Wikipedia[/url]

Or

Islam City

Then go back and edit your article.

An advice;

You don't write a religious article based on sentiments or what you think, or what you feel.

People are killing themselves daily in Gaza, like you rightly pointed out, and you had to say that shii?.. Jeez angry
Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by barackodam: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
handsomeclouds:

God bless you man. You saw it too

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by Eze2000(m): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
barackodam:
Eze2000

Your article was making sense till you said this.....

A huge prophet such as Mohammed could be allowed to die and get buried like a man, he had to go to heaven direct like Jesus and Moses, and so this mischievous group of people booked him a passageway through the Holy Temple of the Jews, no less. Who can doubt a setting like that?

That's so full of shii. You apparently have zero idea of what you're talking about.

Who told you the Muhammad died like a ghost, and was buried like an animal? shocked I don't seem to understand undecided

Who are the group of people who booked him a passageway through the Holy Temple of the Jews? shocked

You don't even have an idea of the narrative, you're just spilling thrash upandan. Please, go and read

[url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi%27raj]Wikipedia[/url]

Or

Islam City

Then go back and edit your article.

An advice;

You don't write a religious article based on sentiments or what you think, or what you feel.

People are killing themselves daily in Gaza, like you rightly pointed out, and you had to say that shii?.. Jeez angry

Thanks for your thoughts and a million apologies for Insulting your religion. I have nothing against Islam or Prophet Mohammed. Never said or intimated that he died like an animal.

Here is the thing. From my experience and research, people have the ability to twist religion truths to suit their will and ambition and that did not just start lately. In fact, it has been going on for ages. This is actually the reason why most white people don't really believe what the bible says about anything.

I have come to realize that Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are serving the same God but in different ways and with so much hate, why? The teaching of men who they look to as spiritual leaders. I believe those same religious leaders somehow caused all this screw-up.

My view of the Mount in that article was drawn from the views of a Jewish group planning to build a third Jewish temple on the mount. I should have made the quote. I have now corrected it.

Additionally, the word 'could' was a mistake. the core3ct word there is 'couldn't'
Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by Eze2000(m): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2017
handsomeclouds:

And invites intelligent debate.

I have fixed that article to be less offensive to the Islamic religion, which was not the idea behind its creation. Let's just say I got carried away with some facts. But bro, you need to hear the version of the Jews on the subject.
Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by Eze2000(m): 12:26am On Dec 11, 2017
barackodam:

God bless you man. You saw it too

Of course, he did. He's smart and my words were antagonizing. A mistake on my part.
Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2017
I wonder where you got the death of Muhammed on the mount from?

Its apparent you want to make hasty conclusions.

Since you are lacking in facts, bias is surely your bus stop

Pls make use of those links a nice fellow posted above

As you still have a lot to learn before you can come up with valid criticisms
Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by Eze2000(m): 1:00am On Dec 11, 2017
handsomeclouds:

I wonder where you got the death of Muhammed on the mount from?

Its apparent you want to make hasty conclusions.

Since you are lacking in facts, bias is surely your bus stop

Pls make use of those links a nice fellow posted above

As you still have a lot to learn before you can come up with valid criticisms

http://www.history.com/topics/history-of-jerusalem

You will find that the site is the second most visited site in the United States and is considered an authority. Read through carefully and you find double mentions of Mohammed dying and ascending. Even I recognized this mistake for a dead man cannot ascend.

In my article which is a drawn from seven different sites, including Wikipedia, I avoided that mistake. In fact, I put it this way...

"There are opposing religious groups today that believe that the prophet Mohamed did not die or ascend to heaven on the Mount."

So, what am i being accused of here again?
Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 11, 2017
Eze2000:

http://www.history.com/topics/history-of-jerusalem

You will find that the site is the second most visited site in the United States and is considered an authority. Read through carefully and you find double mentions of Mohammed dying and ascending. Even I recognized this mistake for a dead man cannot ascend.

In my article which is a drawn from seven different sites, including Wikipedia, I avoided that mistake. In fact, I put it this way...

"There are opposing religious groups today that believe that the prophet Mohamed did not die or ascend to heaven on the Mount."

So, what am i being accused of here again?
I can't find the dying part or is it that I am feeling sleepy? cheesy

Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by Eze2000(m): 2:27am On Dec 11, 2017
handsomeclouds:

I can't find the dying part or is it that I am feeling sleepy? cheesy

Wide awake, half dead or swimming, you won't find it Under that subtopic just as you won't find it that way on my blog. If you can find anywhere I expressly stated Muhamed died there, post it here.

If U do a deep search of certain facts of religion, the result will amaze you. There are scholars and sects that believe that Mohammed never set foot in Jerusalem. Other more who believe that St. Peter never set foot in Rome, hence couldn't have started the Catholic Church

Like I said or rather wrote and you misread.....

Strangely enough, I don't owe you an ounce of explanation and yet I gave or tried to, anyway. I'm done with you.

Thank you.
Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2017
Eze2000:

Wide awake, half dead or swimming, you won't find it Under that subtopic just as you won't find it that way on my blog. If you can find anywhere I expressly stated Muhamed died there, post it here.

If U do a deep search of certain facts of religion, the result will amaze you. There are scholars and sects that believe that Mohammed never set foot in Jerusalem. Other more who believe that St. Peter never set foot in Rome, hence couldn't have started the Catholic Church

Strangely enough, I don't owe you an ounce of explanation and yet I gave or tried to, anyway. I'm done with you.

Thank you.
Its a pity you couldn't supply a link to the claim as related to 'death'

I am sure its just a figment of your imagination

You will do better in Nigerian politics, APC suits you better.
Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by Eze2000(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2017
handsomeclouds:

Its a pity you couldn't supply a link to the claim as related to 'death'

I am sure its just a figment of your imagination

You will do better in Nigerian politics, APC suits you better.

Actually I mistakenly gave u the wrong link of the 7 sites I used but like I said, I owe nothing..

What is APC and why do u stupidly persume my nationalty?

You still haven't show the death part in my post though. That 2 smart people commented on my biass in certain didn't mean you must comment,?

SHOW ME WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by barackodam: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Eze2000:

Thank you.

Now I know for you you didn't read the links I posted, if you couldn't read Islamic City, there's Wikipedia.

No one ever said he set foot in Jerusalem, physically at least.

Read the Wikipedia link again man. smiley
Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by Eze2000(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by Eze2000(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
barackodam:

Now I know for you you didn't read the links I posted, if you couldn't read Islamic City, there's Wikipedia.

No one ever said he set foot in Jerusalem, physically at least.

Read the Wikipedia link again man. smiley

That is exactly the problem and to tell the truth I find it so maddening!

There is tons of records about The Prophet Muhammed but almost nothing about him visiting the Jewish temple for real or even Jerusalem!

Same thing goes for the apostle Peter going to Rome to establish the popal throne.

This being the case, people are still killing each other over what is apparently a myth of sorts... yeah, it has to be a myth laid down by people in the past, cos I really don't see God making a mistake like that...2 religions on one piece of land forever!

My mistake in the post on my blog was to take sides. for this I apologize

I read the Wiki in all my research but not Islam city. I will do that tonight.

thank you for taking time to post the links
Re: Jerusalem, The City Of Perpetual Conflicts | All You Should Know by barackodam: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Eze2000:

That is exactly the problem and to tell the truth I find it so maddening!

There is tons of records about The Prophet Muhammed but almost nothing about him visiting the Jewish temple for real or even Jerusalem!

Same thing goes for the apostle Peter going to Rome to establish the popal throne.

This being the case, people are still killing each other over what is apparently a myth of sorts... yeah, it has to be a myth laid down by people in the past, cos I really don't see God making a mistake like that...2 religions on one piece of land forever!

My mistake in the post on my blog was to take sides. for this I apologize

I read the Wiki in all my research but not Islam city. I will do that tonight.

thank you for taking time to post the links

Well, lemme explain to you. Like you must have read from Wiki. He wasn't there in person. He was there spiritually. His soul, never his body. He met Jews in his lifetime, lots, some even reverted to Islam even.

The thing you gotta admit is, there's no telling the truth when it comes to religion. Everyone, well, 90% follows blindly. No matter what you say, it wouldn't change what they believe. So, that's why UN couldn't do shit about Jerusalem.

Jew's have a holy place in Jerusalem,
Christians have a holy place in Jerusalem
Muslim have a holy place in Jerusalem.

Neither of them is willing to let go of Jerusalem, not peacefully, that's why UN has stayed away all these while.

While I dislike what Trump did, I mean, he has no business with them, it's what someone has to do. If no one does, they'd never find peace. But taking sides in a war, is nowhere to go if you don't want to fight it

(1) (Reply)

97 Year Old Prince Philip Gets Another Car Delivered Just Hours After Car Crash / PUTIN CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH O!!! / Germany: We Can't Plunder Our Military For The Sake Of Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.