Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) (52140 Views)

Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja / Celebrities At ‘Black Panther’ Premiere In Lagos / 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
This hurts the eyes. Very horrible set of pictures

1 Like

Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by Emmanuel010414(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
kiss
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by Ambber(f): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Where are the main stars of this part 2? Enyina and the oyibo girl who played his love interest, they are both overshadowed in the promotion and appearances for the movie

1 Like

Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by foremost55(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
nice outfit :onice outfit
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by Swaggzkid: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nawaoo, everyone dressing odd. Lemme do and come and be going before i vex mysef.
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by gafarolabisi2(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mourinho blames Buhari for Lulaku recent flops as a result of too much consuming of Nigerian yam which Buhari allow to be exported. #Endlukaku #EndAPC
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
AishaBuhari:

I've always known Chelsea to be noise makers and not Man U! Cut him(Lukaku) some slack man, he's human like you! Could still remember how y'all were praising him sometime ago.

I never for one day acknowledged lukaku as good striker. The dude is too heavy, lacks good movment on and off the ball, can't mark or defend. What sort of player is that. And to think that he was bought for 75 million pounds.
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by Tonistack: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ever8054:
Satan punish Lukaku...2 assist for man city...
watin concern LUKAKU and wedding party?
Some pple self eehn
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Freiden:

Baba....u don implicate me with this your #endLukaku thing.

My gf dey Para on top one issue....and I bn dey calm until I saw this and bursted into a loud laff. She ended the call....

Well....come follow me go apologize oooo

#ENDLUKAKU!!!

Bro,Na lukaku cause all these things o. grin
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by awalqodri: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ever8054:
Satan punish Lukaku...2 assist for man city...

google be like....

Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by angelboy01(m): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Freiden:

My gf dey Para on top one issue....and I bn dey calm until I saw this and bursted into a loud laff. She ended the call....

#ENDLUKAKU!!!
I swear the meme funny die, I laugh my wife think say I Don run mad for midnight. Lol
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by olawamide042(m): 12:02am On Dec 11, 2017
The only person i recognise there is uncle Lie............
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by angelboy01(m): 12:03am On Dec 11, 2017
biggie10:
Nice Outfits but whats more important now is,........

#EndLukaku
Bro I laugh water comot for my eyes. This meme too funny. Were you actually crying to END LUKAKU? grin grin
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:04am On Dec 11, 2017
Deo1986:
What happens to made in Nigeria clothes. ? undecided

Most people don't produce things or sell them with truth
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by makky555(f): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Almost all the ladies went for Indian saris

Lol abi
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by kokoA(m): 12:31am On Dec 11, 2017
biggie10:

I never for one day acknowledged lukaku as good striker. The dude is too heavy, lacks good movment on and off the ball, can't mark or defend. What sort of player is that. And to think that he was bought for 75 million pounds.
. Lukaku reminds me of Yakubu Aiyegbeni. Big for nothing!
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 11, 2017
USELESS MOVIE! Based off of viewing the first one though..there was no need for another part!
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by SaintAlbert53: 1:03am On Dec 11, 2017
Chigirl042:
They all look weird to us(I & saintalbert53).
yea truly...
why only u go fine like 20 people so?..
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by wristbangle: 2:03am On Dec 11, 2017
Everton is a wicked football club. They sold fake lukaku to us. Perhaps they should bring the real one else we would return the useless one in our squad and collect our money from them.

Pathetic striker.

biggie10:

I never for one day acknowledged lukaku as good striker. The dude is too heavy, lacks good movement on and off the ball, can't mark or defend. What sort of player is that. And to think that he was bought for 75 million pounds.

January transfer window is around the corner. Expecting Elkanemi warriors to purchase him or man utd should loan him to 3SC football club.
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 11, 2017
wristbangle:
Everton is a wicked football club. They sold fake lukaku to us. Perhaps they should bring the real one else we would return the useless one in our squad and collect our money from them.

Pathetic striker.

January transfer window is around the corner. Expecting Elkanemi warriors to purchase him or man utd should loan him to 3SC football club.
;DD grin
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by eyinjuege: 3:05am On Dec 11, 2017
This omoni oboli is too much sha
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by efavour: 3:10am On Dec 11, 2017
Beverly should be there

Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by efavour: 3:11am On Dec 11, 2017
More

Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by backfighter(f): 4:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Freiden:

#ENDLUKAKU!!!

cheesy
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by firstolalekan(m): 4:14am On Dec 11, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Susu looking sweet kiss
Is that one movie sef?

Nonsense comedy documentary.
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by tessbadmos(m): 5:20am On Dec 11, 2017
Chigirl042:
They all look weird to me
Honestly they look weird.
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by Bigprick9inches: 5:35am On Dec 11, 2017
mrsfavour:
is it an Indian movie ? BC am wondering based on their dresses pattern .
I tire o, is it a new trend
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by SensaGreene: 5:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Didn't the ladies get the memo. Most of them wore Indian Saree. The only one who nailed it to an extent is Mabel Makun
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by chigoziem10(f): 5:36am On Dec 11, 2017
AishaBuhari:
Lol! Women and unnecessary/uncomfortable makeups all in the name of I want to stand out!
The thing tire me oo! Makeup seems to be more important than our lives these days
Re: Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) by princetom1(m): 5:57am On Dec 11, 2017
itspzpics:
Oga lie was spotted too
U mean the minister of lie?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me / BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus / Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.