Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja (29221 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere / Celebrities At ‘Black Panther’ Premiere In Lagos / Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 5:28am On Oct 07, 2019
Supernova Movie "The Enemy I Know" Drops In Cinema 11th October, Holds Celebrity Premiere In Abuja

The much anticipated multimillion supernova movie, "The Enemy I Know" has been premiered in Abuja and will be released to cinemas worldwide on October 11th 2019. Produced by Nollywood godmother, Rita Daniels, mum to Nigeria toprated movie Diva, Regina Daniels, the movie relays the life, times and death of billionare Anthony Adewale, whose riches birthed conspiracy, distrust, envy and pride within a bloodline.

The Movie Premiere was at Transcorp Hilton Hotel and was attended by notable personalities in Nigeria and across the globe. Some of this distinguished personalities and celebrities are John Fashanu, Sydney Diala, Bob Manuel Udokwu, Ejike Asiegbu, Derele Edun, Ken Erics, Fransis Duru, Agility Onwurah, Chuks chyke, Paschaline Bernard, Rita Daniels, Faze Alone, Mamuzee twins, Amb wahala, Moralmore, Amb Kingsley, Mr 2kay, Erriga, Amb. Rachel Bakam, Amb. Kingsley Amafibe, Fajag etc

According to Mrs. Rita Daniels, the Producer of "The Enemy I Know", She told our correspondents that the huge budget movie was shot at different locations in Abuja, Africa's fastest developing city and Lagos, biggest commercial city of the country. While some scene were shot airborne, describing the movie as the best of its kind in the Nigeria movie industry.

She did also spotlight the core societal message which the movie was produced to convey, stressing that "The Enemy I Know" is such that it relates the everyday experience of victims faced with similar challenges as Billionare Anthony Adewale. However, the movie featured one of finest and best Nollywood Actors and Actresses across the world.

Some of the starring spotlights Actors and Actresses are Star Princess, Regina Daniels, Glo Advert Sensation, Sola Sobowale, Nollywood Crooner, Jide Kosoko, Ken Erics, Tana Adelena, Broda Shaggy, hip hip star, Naira Marley, Nino, Woli Arole and Rita Daniels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjbEeAcw6Uo

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 5:28am On Oct 07, 2019

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 5:28am On Oct 07, 2019
Impressive

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 5:31am On Oct 07, 2019
Continue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 5:31am On Oct 07, 2019
Nice

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 5:37am On Oct 07, 2019
Glamour

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by KendrickAyomide: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2019
Posting 1 million pictures won't make us watch it

40 Likes

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by Psimagestudio: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2019
Wow .... Watch Regina slapping her mother in the movie ==> HERE

1 Like

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by Charleys: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Shebi na for this movie she slap her mama?
Yes this movie.

Why do igbos always insult their parents in every movie Nollywood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by jrnknhne: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
your husband is the enemy of progress

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Person wey sell her pikin. Now doing a movie to teach us morals and life. Tufiakwa

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by greatmarshall(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hmm money talking
Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by NurseJay: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
I'm sure it's story line is same as chief daddy!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by ngwababe(f): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Okay.
Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by AmazingELixir: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Chei Ejike Asiegbu dhan old ooh, meanwhile who go put dat Yahoo drug addict Marley Naira for that movie.
Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ned Nwoko will soon go broke

9 Likes

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by Kenneth10110(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
I can't wait to see Naira Marley in the movie
Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by felo812000(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
You are the enemy we know.... grin grin grin

KendrickAyomide:

10 Likes

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by Ginaz(f): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
The movie is a close resemblance to chief daddy.
Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
If na Revolution against this Barbaric Govt nw them no go show.

YEYE
Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Peter don turn by force actor.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by Abalado(f): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mercy junior sister
Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by livebyday(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by Zinny25(f): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
nice
Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by gbhefun: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
Foreign used laptops up for grab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja by shogsman(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jide Kosoko is the greatest Nigerian actor ever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities At ‘Black Panther’ Premiere In Lagos / Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction / BBNaija: Housemates React As Gedoni And Khafi Escaped Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.