Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache (418 Views)

Two Men Fighting After LASTMA Officials Caused A Traffic Buildup / My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache / Man Declared Missing After Visiting Grandmum In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache by dynamoking: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Help me thank the Lord....my grandmum travelling from ore(ondo state) going to ikirun (osun state)...got lost since. Yesterday we have been searching for her. All through since yesterday even up to dah early hours of today....we were still searching for up till 12pm when we receive a call that she is back to ore at one of her children place we rushed from our spot back to ore....already we at osogbo...on getting we met her she was so weak..that. She couldn't even lift herself we helped her in bathed her nd gave her food to eat after which she narrated how she got into car with ritualist...that she didn't realised..she slept off on getting to akure she woked up nd realised she have been kidnapped along with other passengers who were still sleeping..she pretended untill they landed in kogi state...on getting there they dropped Them off in the bush at the front of a tall building..nd the car drove off..somebody came out to pass them in on getting to her turn the woman asked her of her home town she said ikirun..on realising she told her that someone helped. Her from that area that she will free her because of that alongside with a woman they walked out in the middle of the bush untill they got to a road nt far off...luckily for them a bike man came passing by nd told them they were such in a dangerous place...he picked out of there to his home. Were they layed till these morning...now she back nd am extremely happy currently she is 80 already nd we want more of here...
Re: My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache by 9jaDoc(f): 6:09am On Dec 11, 2017
dynamoking:
Help me thank the Lord....my grandmum travelling from ore(ondo state) going to ikirun (osun state)...got lost since. Yesterday we have been searching for her. All through since yesterday even up to dah early hours of today....we were still searching for up till 12pm when we receive a call that she is back to ore at one of her children place we rushed from our spot back to ore....already we at osogbo...on getting we met her she was so weak..that. She couldn't even lift herself we helped her in bathed her nd gave her food to eat after which she narrated how she got into car with ritualist...that she didn't realised..she slept off on getting to akure she woked up nd realised she have been kidnapped along with other passengers who were still sleeping..she pretended untill they landed in kogi state...on getting there they dropped Them off in the bush at the front of a tall building..nd the car drove off..somebody came out to pass them in on getting to her turn the woman asked her of her home town she said ikirun..on realising she told her that someone helped. Her from that area that she will free her because of that alongside with a woman they walked out in the middle of the bush untill they got to a road nt far off...luckily for them a bike man came passing by nd told them they were such in a dangerous place...he picked out of there to his home. Were they layed till these morning...now she back nd am extremely happy currently she is 80 already nd we want more of here...

Thank God for her safe return in Jesus name. Amen

(If only u knew how to write well)
Re: My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache by dynamoking: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2017
9jaDoc:

Bro acknoledge no care....buh bro I see no fault there jt sme little typographical errors
Xo u shld knw how to relate
Re: My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache by dynamoking: 7:22am On Dec 11, 2017
9jaDoc:

Bro acknoledge ur care....buh bro I see no fault there jt sme little typographical errors
Re: My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache by 9jaDoc(f): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2017
dynamoking:

Bro acknoledge ur care....buh bro I see no fault there jt sme little typographical errors

People may not read, thinking u r not serious
Re: My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache by dynamoking: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2017
9jaDoc:

People may not read, thinking u r not serious

Okay sir...noted
Re: My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache by ashjay001(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
9jaDoc:

Oya, read ur own first statement n give us meaning?

If na better police we get now, them for fit trace d location.

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets 6 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With His Own Daughter / Policemen Allegedly Kills Driver Over N100 Bribe In Oye Ekiti [photos] / 10 Best Police Force In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.