Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache (287 Views)

Two Men Fighting After LASTMA Officials Caused A Traffic Buildup / My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache / Man Declared Missing After Visiting Grandmum In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lost Grandmum Almost Caused A Heartache by dynamoking: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Help me thank the Lord....my grandmum travelling from ore(ondo state) going to ikirun (osun state)...got lost since. Yesterday we have been searching for her. All through since yesterday even up to dah early hours of today....we were still searching for up till 12pm when we receive a call that she is back to ore at one of her children place we rushed from our spot back to ore....already we at osogbo...on getting we met her she was so weak..that. She couldn't even lift herself we helped her in bathed her nd gave her food to eat after which she narrated how she got into car with ritualist...that she didn't realised..she slept off on getting to akure she woked up nd realised she have been kidnapped along with other passengers who were still sleeping..she pretended untill they landed in kogi state...on getting there they dropped Them off in the bush at the front of a tall building

(1) (Reply)

27 Sara-suka Members Arrested In Kaduna / Angry Man Hacks 70-year Old Neighbour To Death Over Fire In Ondo / Kidnap Kingpin, Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Lagos Proper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.