Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,434 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille (20560 Views)

Victor Osimhen Scores Again For Lille In League (Photos) / Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by UDIOK: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2017
otijah:
Hope he is no planning to return to this new squad oo, we don't need him
Shut up he deserve it he worked for it.....are you the one that form the new squad , is it your money....Dont allow me to wish you what Oliseh did to him
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by twentyk(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nooooooooooooooooooooo angry

Ezenwa must face messi
on behalf of Nigerians I beg for am
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by ItsTutsi(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2017
hmmm every shot on target na goal grin cheesy
LesbianBoy:
Nooooooooooooooooooooo angry

Ezenwa must face messi

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by udemzyudex(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2017
HAH:
Is under 18, the main team, abeg Nigeria should not risk using him for world cup, we thank him for past service but the truth is he is not good enough for this coming world cup, he should save himself from this crash programme of under 18

Ezenwa is capable

Read and comprehend.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by MrFly(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
HAH:
Is under 18, the main team, abeg Nigeria should not risk using him for world cup, we thank him for past service but the truth is he is not good enough for this coming world cup, he should save himself from this crash programme of under 18

Ezenwa is capable
when a player returns from a long injury lay-off, he plays with the reserves for sometime to gain fitness. Do say what u know not. Ezenwa is a comic character and doesnt deserve to be our no. 1 until he changes his small boy attitude. Enyeama i want u back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by adriftonmemories(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
safarigirl:
against players that were not born when he started his career

Please borrow some sense, age has nothing to do with athleticism and ability. We have seen sixteen year olds play in the world cup. So what's your point?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by safarigirl(f): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
adriftonmemories:

Please borrow some sense, age has nothing to do with athleticism and ability. We have seen sixteen year olds play in the world cup. So what's your point?
please if you don't know how to address someone, direct your words to whoever brought you up

So, the players he played against are World Cup material? If na so, go and carry sixteen year olds to the World Cup now.

You think this is 1970?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by donbenie(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
otijah:
Hope he is no planning to return to this new squad oo, we don't need him
And who do you need?.. Ezenwa abi Akpeyi..a half fit and lame Enyeama is 10x the goalkeeper they'll never be..
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by donbenie(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
HAH:

Ezenwa is capable
He's just coming back from injury after almost 8months,you don't expect him to walk straight into the first 11..Ezenwa is a crappy Keeper,can you seriously imagine the scenario between him and Messi at the WC?
A half fit Enyeama is 10x the Goalkeeper Ezenwa will NEVER be and still Nigerias best option if fit..
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by HAH: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
donbenie:
He's just coming back from injury after almost 8months,you don't expect him to walk straight into the first 11..Ezenwa is a crappy Keeper,can you seriously imagine the scenario between him and Messi at the WC?
A half fit Enyeama is 10x the Goalkeeper Ezenwa will NEVER be and still Nigerias best option if fit..
this is how we took out of form Rufai to France 98 and the rest is history, we should not select players on past glory but present form, so far in our qualifiers ezenwa has proved to be very capable of being number 1 keeper

Cc mrfly
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by Pennykeyz(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
are you an artist? looking for the best production,mixing and mastering for your musical jobs, jingles, soundtracks, voice over etc? or are you looking for the perfect studio to your top quality audio/sound jobs, you even want to learn how to produce music, learn to play musical instruments ? then look no further, Piano 24 studio is open for jobs/projects....pls call 07082353615(whatsapp) or 08053036335.ff on IG @pennykeyz
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by ymstar(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ezenwa is not ready for global level, give Enyeama sometime for full recovery and let him and join the worldcup squad

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by ymstar(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ezenwa is not ready for global level, give Enyeama sometime for full recovery and let him and join the worldcup squad his experience still counts

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by donbenie(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
HAH:
this is how we took out of form Rufai to France 98 and the rest is history, we should not select players on past glory but present form, so far in our qualifiers ezenwa has proved to be very capable of being number 1 keeper

Cc mrfly
Unlike Rufai,Enyeama is still very much into active football and has 6 months to prove he deserves a place..
If Ezenwa has proved to be capable,Nigerians will not be clamoring for Enyeama..Ikeme was there and nobody asked of Enyeama,I very much like Ezenwa to succeed but based on the evidence of his last 3 matches,I very much doubt he is good enough for the WC..
Indeed in his 4 matches since taking over,he was decent in only the ONE match against Cameroon and was especially SH*T against Algeria..that's the Keeper you want to face the best Strikers in the world..
I'll take a half fit Enyeama over an Ezenwa any day and I say it without any sentimental attachments but on the facts as I see it..
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by toprealman: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
HAH:

Ezenwa is capable
Lol.....oga abeg na
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by MrFly(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
donbenie:
Unlike Rufai,Enyeama is still very much into active football and has 6 months to prove he deserves a place..
If Ezenwa has proved to be capable,Nigerians will not be clamoring for Enyeama..Ikeme was there and nobody asked of Enyeama,I very much like Ezenwa to succeed but based on the evidence of his last 3 matches,I very much doubt he is good enough for the WC..
Indeed in his 4 matches since taking over,he was decent in only the ONE match against Cameroon and was especially SH*T against Algeria..that's the Keeper you want to face the best Strikers in the world..
I'll take a half fit Enyeama over an Ezenwa any day and I say it without any sentimental attachments but on the facts as I see it..
gbam! Am vindicated.. Ezenwa the comic charakta cant man d post against Sigudson talkless of Modric, Perisic, Rakitic or even Messi, Aguero et al

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by greypencils: 2:36am On Dec 12, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
lukaku dosnt need to be moulded in Imo state, he should just go and stand there.
o boy, this ur mouth na America wonder
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2017
ymstar:
Ezenwa is not ready for global level, give Enyeama sometime for full recovery and let him and join the worldcup squad his experience still counts
What's all these?
How will you say someone should reap from where he did not sow?
All through the qualifiers it was Ezenwa and we qualified.
All need be done is adequate technical watch over Ezenwa.
You can face the world stars if you are determined,and focused.
Are they not humans?
W/Cup is not a matter of chances, we know,Enyeama would have been good with the myriad of Experience.
Ezenwa would reduce the drama at the world cup.
I can recollect some of his fine saves at the Qualifiers.
Even with a keeper worse than Ezenwa we beat Argentina 4-2.
It is just synonymous to saying all our squad members don't play for big teams they can't face Argentina or Spain.
But with our not big names Squad, the likes of Leon Balogun at the defense facing Aguero,Nigeria beat Argentina 4-2 from two goals down.

Ezenwa all the way,give him confidence!
In fact,his display of play on pitch is confidence on its own,but should be polished into focus and maturity.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2017
safarigirl:
please if you don't know how to address someone, direct your words to whoever brought you up

So, the players he played against are World Cup material? If na so, go and carry sixteen year olds to the World Cup now.

You think this is 1970?

The fellow is not very wrong after all?
Did Oscar not play against Giggs?(Giggs 36,Oscar 18 then)
I can recollect one of those moments he,Oscar pushed Giggs on the Chest.
Once,Cr7 match Iheanacho when a corner is being taken in Madrid box.
How would you slander with age or experience?
Does age interval matters really?
I was cross with your post too.
But you just rant to the fellow too.
You sound sanctimonious of morals!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille by ymstar(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
JSMMUYIWA:

What's all these?
How will you say someone should reap from where he did not sow?
All through the qualifiers it was Ezenwa and we qualified.
All need be done is adequate technical watch over Ezenwa.
You can face the world stars if you are determined,and focused.
Are they not humans?
W/Cup is not a matter of chances, we know,Enyeama would have been good with the myriad of Experience.
Ezenwa would reduce the drama at the world cup.
I can recollect some of his fine saves at the Qualifiers.
Even with a keeper worse than Ezenwa we beat Argentina 4-2.
It is just synonymous to saying all our squad members don't play for big teams they can't face Argentina or Spain.
But with our not big names Squad, the likes of Leon Balogun at the defense facing Aguero,Nigeria beat Argentina 4-2 from two goals down.

Ezenwa all the way,give him confidence!
In fact,his display of play on pitch is confidence on its own,but should be polished into focus and maturity.
What's all wetin? it is a piece of advice, my question is did O. Odemwingie played in 2014 world cup qualifiers? no he didn't.
But did he get selected or not? he got selected, even though Ideye was there and he went ahead to play the qualifier, but Osaze was selected ahead of him reason being that he was better than Ideye. Let me tell you, dis is world cup we av to select our best legs, had it been Osaze didn't score in the match against Bosnia did you think we would scale through or reach second round. the thing is if you are good, you are good.
And if you are terrible, you are bad. V. Enyeama all the way. But news had it dat he's not going to make a come back. Uzoho all the way and not the joker called Ezenwa, i am not being sentimental about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PSG Superstar, Neymar Left Out Of Brazil’s Tokyo Olympic Squad / Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.