Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. (3017 Views)

CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS / Outrage In Police Over Lopsided Promotions •SE & SS Officers Send SOS / Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by SouthEastFacts: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

Obviously, the SE/SS can not claim party chairmanship and the VP slot at the same time so, the PDP VP slot is heading to the SW, meaning regardless the party in power after the 2019 elections, the SE again ends up with just party chairmanship while the SW ends up with the VP slot under APC or PDP, a perfect win-win situation for the SW.

This is how the SE got played, they didn't see the trap and landmine because as usual, they think and make their moves based on tribal and regional emotions and sentiments and never calculated moves and strategy.

The PDP to me is really a shitty and worthless party so I really care less, but I just love how the folks in the SW strategize and play superior politics.
SW take some people to be fools.

They wanted to be National Chairman yet they presented large number of candidates for Deputy National Chairman (South).

You can't be National Chairman and Deputy National Chairman the same time.

To me this greed. Kudos to SE/SS Delegates.

Next time if you want to be National Chairman, don't present that number of candidates for Deputy National Chairman again.

VP is going to SE. You will wail again when it happens. As long as PDP is concerned, they don't have any leverage to claim the VP slot. They can't bargain with their 346 delegates against SE/SS 1000+, 1 Governor against SS/SE 8 Governors and over 20 Senators, nor do they have the bloc votes to give any Presidential flag bearer.

4 Likes

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Oksman(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

This is not 1999, this is 2017.

It doesn't matter. Oyegun the chairman of APC is from SS and Osinbajo the vp is from SW was this arrangement made in 1999?
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2017
OgatheTop:

Have you eaten your breakfast and medication?

Poverty is a curse!

Keep quiet if you have nothing better to contribute.

1 Like

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2017
Oksman:

It doesn't matter. Oyegun the chairman of APC is from SS and Osinbajo the vp is from SW was this arrangement made in 1999?

Oyegun is not from the SW so what is the meaning of your argument?

Even sef, the political landscape and relationship between the North/SW and North/SS/SE are quite different.

There won't be any VP candidiate from the SS and a North/SS ticket can not fly, it's just not a winning ticket.
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Ojiofor: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2017
Yorodemons want to bring their devilish manipulations into PDP but it won't because unlike APC,PDP is founded on equity and justice.
After betraying PDP in 2015 led by OBJ who openly humiliated PDP by tearing his membership card in public in support of opposition movement at that time,now they want to be rewarded for their treachery with Vp postgrin.
No Yorubaman will became president again until an Igbo have served his 8 years as executive president of this country.

3 Likes

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by nototribalist: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

Obviously, the SE/SS can not claim party chairmanship and the VP slot at the same time so, the PDP VP slot is heading to the SW, meaning regardless the party in power after the 2019 elections, the SE again ends up with just party chairmanship while the SW ends up with the VP slot under APC or PDP, a perfect win-win situation for the SW.

This is how the SE got played, they didn't see the trap and landmine because as usual, they think and make their moves based on tribal and regional emotions and sentiments and never calculated moves and strategy.

The PDP to me is really a shitty and worthless party so I really care less, but I just love how the folks in the SW strategize and play superior politics.
yolo-bat una don chop?

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Keballl: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2017
Aresa is here trying to do damage control despite knowing APC is going down. Una never hala grin

1 Like

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Riser: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2017
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by powerkey: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

You lots are not educated at all..

how dare you combine South East and South South zones as a single zone?

They are two different zones....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2017
yoruba people are pained..

dey don cast for nigeria.. who e no go pain grin

sophistication backfired. cheesy

una go hear am dance am.. no matter as e sell Atiku don already pick Igbo Vp..

then..una no go come online rant..na straight to lagoon...while crying and singing igbo song. grin

e go play lke movie.. una political sophistication go soon go regional.

what you guys wish for others will keep coming back to you people.

is KArma..so keep ranting..while we keep riding.

more threads to blackmail..by afonjas..

more life to our enemies..

2 Likes

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by BudeYahooCom: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2017
ProWalker:

It will be political suicidal for PDP to have a Uche as party chairman and another Obi as VP candidiate.
That will only cofirm what Bolaji Abdullahi said about PDP turning to a regional party.
Let us see how PDP will walk itself out of this trap

But I thought you guys have already written and published epistles on how PDP commited 'suicide' by refusing to hand over the Chairmanship position to yorubas but to the SS? So PDP will resurrect from this suicide and commit
another 'suicide' when the VP slot goes to the SE? grin

Dead person dey commit suicide ni? grin

Ol'boy go and lick your wounds. VP slot is going Eastward. So don't be shocked when it happens. Your threats are useless, you can't eat your cake and have it. Na today?

No sane person will hand over their party to thiefnnuubu and his gang of thieves. grin grin

1 Like

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by ProWalker: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

[s]But I thought you guys have already written and published epistles on how PDP commited 'suicide' by refusing to hand over the Chairmanship position to yorubas but to the SS? So PDP will resurrect from this suicide and commit
another 'suicide' when the VP slot goes to the SE? grin

Dead person dey commit suicide ni? grin

Ol'boy go and lick your wounds. VP slot is going Eastward. So don't be shocked when it happens. Your threats are useless, you can't eat your cake and have it. Na today?

No sane person will hand over their party to thiefnnuubu and his gang of thieves.[/s] grin grin

In all honesty I care very little about what happens in PDP but for the way the yeye members of the party in the SW are making it to look like their loss is a Yoruba loss which in truth is not as the party really barely exist in the SW again.
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2017
freeze001:

Why did u bother with typing SS when all ur angst and vitriol is aimed at the SE? Is Uche Secondus both from SS and SE that both zones are locked down to PDP chairmanship position? Do u even know where Uche is from?

Uche Scondus, according to the OP, is from the SS and also from the SE.

Deomello is confused and suffersticated at the same time.

1 Like

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Stingman: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Give few minutes...they will be here. They are busy at moment throwing kicks to wake head of household up. grin

afonjas and shifting goal post...

Where are the attachee by force?

Why are you joining SS and SE...? When IPOB did that, you called them attachee by force.

Why are you ever like the weather...Never stable...

Secondus is from your SS who should never be Igbos, remember? tongue tongue tongue
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2017
The poster is suffering from incurable short-sightedness. It's very well to have a SW VP under Atuku. The bigger picture which the OP has not seen is the goal of taking out APC. The Igbo are very fine with Yoruba as VP, trust me. Having a SS person as chairman of PDP is a strategy to foreclose any opportunity of selling out the party. At this stage PDP shouldn't leave party affairs in hands encumbered by allegiance issues like the SW. Rivers is core PDP so they won't sell out. Anything but APC post 2019 is welcome.
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Stingman: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2017
[s]
deomelllo:

[/s]

..because we have Amaechi and Wike they are not Igbos they are from SS...remember?

...How come Secondus who is from SS...is now Igbo? Where are you confused people trying to join the SS and SE...the same crime you accuse the Igbos of SE of...?
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

Why is politics in Nigeria always about tribe and sentiments not unity and ideology?

The sw would have sold PDP out long before the election but with a southern Vice, your guess is as good as mine.
It is not about which tribe won or lost, it's about removing the hunger bringer from the sit of power and putting food on the tables of the citizens.

You careless and you break your head analyzing which tribe won and lost.

PDP did the right thing. East don't vote with sentiment but with economic antecedent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by freeze001(f): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
ProWalker:

99% of the time, you guys type SE/SS. Your governors have been having open and clandestine regional meetings.

Does that negate the differentiation between both geopolitical zones? U ppl are still the ones that scream attache by force as if u don't see the similarities and relationship between them but now, just to draw in those u love to hate u have suddenly decided they are one and the same...nansense!
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
[s]
soulpeppersoup:

Why is politics in Nigeria always about tribe and sentiments not unity and ideology?

The sw would have sold PDP out long before the election but with a southern Vice, your guess is as good as mine.
It is not about which tribe won or lost, it's about removing the hunger bringer from the sit of power and putting food on the tables of the citizens.

You careless and you break your head analyzing which tribe won and lost.

PDP did the right thing. East don't vote with sentiment but with economic antecedent.
[/s]

Pointless ipob sentiments..
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Stingman:
[s][/s]

..because we have Amaechi and Wike they are not Igbos they are from SS...remember?

...How come Secondus who is from SS...is now Igbo? Where are you confused people trying to join the SS and SE...the same crime you accuse the Igbos of SE of...?

Where was it asserted that your secondo is ibo?

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words.
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
imhotep:

Uche Scondus, according to the OP, is from the SS and also from the SE.

Deomello is confused and suffersticated at the same time.

So, from this point on, the SS is no longer part of biafra and definitely not going to be any part of future biafra village? grin grin grin

You jokers are more confused than totally confused ipob.. grin grin
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

So, from this point on, the SS is no longer part of biafra and definitely not going to be any part of future biafra village? grin grin grin
Why are you so concerned about Biafra?

deomelllo:

You jokers are more confused than totally confused ipob.. grin grin
You are the only person equating SS to SE.

Igbo amaka smiley
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
[s]
imhotep:

Why are you so concerned about Biafra?

You are the only person equating SS to SE.

Igbo amaka smiley
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob nonsense.
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Stingman:
[s][/s]

Deomello is doing attache by force grin
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ipob nonsense.
Igbo amaka

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Give Us Biafra, All SS/SE Are Saying, Give Us Biafra

https://www.nairaland.com/2713733/give-us-biafra-all-ss

Confused losers..

grin grin grin
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

bro, it came down to which region pdp can afford to alienate, ss (5 governors)/se (3 governors) or the sw (1governor with his state election coming up 2018). If no you wetin you go do?
you are a quintessential hypocrite!! the sw had both vice president and apc party chairman slot. why didn't it implode?
Pdp can only loose 2019 if the fail to split the north with their presidential candidate choice (which for now is very hard)
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by dlaw70(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

uche secondus is from South South
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
eduj:

bro, it came down to which region pdp can afford to alienate, ss (5 governors)/se (3 governors) or the sw (1governor with his state election coming up 2018). If no you wetin you go do?
you are a quintessential hypocrite!! the sw had both vice president and apc party chairman slot. why didn't it implode?
Pdp can only loose 2019 if the fail to split the north with their presidential candidate choice (which for now is very hard)

Chairman - SS

VP - SW

Try again.
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
dlaw70:

uche secondus is from South South

Who is arguing that he is not.

Learn how to read and comprehend.
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

Chairman - SS
VP - SW

Try again.
in the same vain bro, Pdp: chairman-SS VP-SE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Spelling Blunder Now From Akwa Ibom State Govt. / My Struggles Through Life: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) / Later People Will Ask Why Biafra Agitation? See What Happened In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.