Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. (2980 Views)

CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS / Outrage In Police Over Lopsided Promotions •SE & SS Officers Send SOS / Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 5:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Obviously, the SE/SS can not claim party chairmanship and the VP slot at the same time so, the PDP VP slot is heading to the SW, meaning regardless the party in power after the 2019 elections, the SE again ends up with just party chairmanship while the SW ends up with the VP slot under APC or PDP, a perfect win-win situation for the SW.

This is how the SE got played, they didn't see the trap and landmine because as usual, they think and make their moves based on tribal and regional emotions and sentiments and never calculated moves and strategy.

The PDP to me is really a shitty and worthless party so I really care less, but I just love how the folks in the SW strategize and play superior politics.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by MayorofLagos(m): 5:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Give few minutes...they will be here. They are busy at moment throwing kicks to wake head of household up. grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 5:15am On Dec 11, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Give few minutes...they will be here. They are busy at moment throwing kicks to wake head of household up. grin

Na culture and tradition grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by kettykin: 5:22am On Dec 11, 2017
The party chairman Uche secondus is from Rivers state , South south and not south east , or are both SE and SS now same

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by freeze001(f): 5:27am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

Obviously, the SE/SS can not claim party chairmanship and the VP slot at the same time so, the PDP VP slot is heading to the SW, meaning regardless the party in power after the 2019 elections, the SE again ends up with just party chairmanship while the SW ends up with the VP slot under APC or PDP, a perfect win-win situation for the SW.

This is how the SE got played, they didn't see the trap and landmine because as usual, they think and make their moves based on tribal and regional emotions and sentiments and never calculated moves and strategy.

The PDP to me is really a shitty and worthless party so I really care less, but I just love how the folks in the SW strategize and play superior politics.

Why did u bother with typing SS when all ur angst and vitriol is aimed at the SE? Is Uche Secondus both from SS and SE that both zones are locked down to PDP chairmanship position? Do u even know where Uche is from?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 6:06am On Dec 11, 2017
freeze001:

Why did u bother with typing SS when all ur angst and vitriol is aimed at the SE? Is Uche Secondus both from SS and SE that both zones are locked down to PDP chairmanship position? Do u even know where Uche is from?

Btw, stop boring me with your cries. The topic says SE/SS, learn how to read and comprehend if you don't know how to.

Go away if you have nothing sensible to talk about. These Igbos sef...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 6:11am On Dec 11, 2017
Even sef, so, Igbos only claim and attache with SS only when it suits them per convenience...?

So, all of a sudden, SS is no longer part of biafra... grin

These village comedians no go kill pesin with lafta sha.. grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Emyogalanya: 6:46am On Dec 11, 2017
kettykin:
The party chairman Uche secondus is from Rivers state , South south and not south east , or are both SE and SS now same
CULTURALY AND TRADITIONALY AND RELIGIOUSLY THEY ARE SAME AND ONE PEOPLE HISTORICALY AND ETHICALY AND PATRIARCHALY. BUT IN A CONTEMPORARY NIGERIA THEY ARE POLITICALY DIFFERENT
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by chiagozien(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2017

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by ProWalker: 6:53am On Dec 11, 2017
kettykin:

It will be political suicidal for PDP to have a Uche as party chairman and another Obi as VP candidiate.
That will only cofirm what Bolaji Abdullahi said about PDP turning to a regional party.
Let us see how PDP will walk itself out of this trap

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by ProWalker: 6:55am On Dec 11, 2017
freeze001:

99% of the time, you guys type SE/SS. Your governors have been having open and clandestine regional meetings.

1 Like

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by CharlotteFlair: 6:58am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

Na culture and tradition grin grin
Even with the offer of free education, you refused to go to school. SE is different from SS. Even my 2yrs old daughter knows this.

The success of the PDP convention is really paining you guys cheesy

When will APC conduct theirs?

If APC goes to convention, the outcome will be their greatest undoing cheesy

If APC refuses to go to convention, it will become a veritable excuse for their members to leave in droves to where?? To PDP! cheesy

Heads or tail, APC will implode before 2019 and buhary and his cabal will be only ones left cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 7:04am On Dec 11, 2017
[s]
CharlotteFlair:
Even with the offer of free education, you refused to go to school. SE is different from SS. Even my 2yrs old daughter knows this.
[/s]

Abeg keep quiet, I'm not interested in your boring ipob bait and switch routine.

4 Likes

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by CharlotteFlair: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Abeg keep quiet, I'm not interested in your boring ipob bait and switch routine.
Read up and view the total package cheesy

The success of PDP's convention demands your total commendation not the way you are running upandan like an agbero. You don't even know the geopolitical zones cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by amjoseph19: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2017
ProWalker:

It will be political suicidal for PDP to have a Uche as party chairman and another Obi as VP candidiate.
That will only cofirm what Bolaji Abdullahi said about PDP turning to a regional party.
Why are you guys crying so much ever since Uche emerged chairman. PDP don't need you guys to win , What they need is just to able to divide Buhari vote down North. If they can have upto 40% of northerners votes PDP will surely win. SS and SE will vote massively for them.

Buhari lost SS and SE and still won, PDP can still abandoned SW and will still win. You guys should are just plain politically senseless. Just bragging.

13 Likes

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by CharlotteFlair: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2017
ProWalker:

When APC conduct an elective convention?

PDP is waiting by the side to harvest bountifully from the result of such calamitous venture cheesy

5 Likes

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by sanandreas(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Apc has mandate to deliver to Nigerians the dividends of democracy. Why the obsession on pdp. So much fear.

1 Like

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by amjoseph19: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2017
Uche is the chairman of PDP. Someone from southeast will be their VP. Anybody wey wan die should go and die.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Newbiee: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2017
I see Southeast becoming the losers in all these, because I foresee southwest producing the VP most likely Fayose, and at most southeast would be left with the position of senate president. PDP is banking on the presumption that the hate Igbo's have for Buhari needn't to be compensated for them to vote against Buhari in 2019. But this is politics, there is no permanent enemy nor permanent friend but permanent interest.

1 Like

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2017
Ok, let's expand the obvious scenario and calculations and even separate the SS/SS.

1. The SS with the chairmanship position cannot claim the PDP VP slot

2. Atiku cannot pick or sell any VP from the SE to northerners and win with North/SE combination, this combination is DOA up North for obvious reasons.

3.Atiku's best bet and combination is a North/SW ticket.

Again, APC/SW VP, PDP/SW VP and next in line to claim the presidency, PDP or APC, it doesn't matter.

Obviously, the SE and SS didn't think this through or they just willingly enter trap.

5 Likes

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Liebermantic: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:
Ok, let's expand the obvious scenario and calculations and even separate the SS/SS.

1. The SS with the chairmanship position cannot claim the PDP VP slot

2. Atiku cannot pick or sell any VP from the SE to northerners and win with North/SE combination, this combination is DOA up North for obvious reasons.

3.Atiku's best bet and combination is a North/SW ticket.

Again, APC/SW VP, PDP/SW VP and next in line to claim the presidency, PDP or APC, it doesn't matter.

Obviously, the SE and SS didn't think this through or they just willingly enter trap.

My dear, Atiku only needs to intensify his campaign in Northeast and Northwest...

As for NC,SE and SS PDP has already won! Lagos, Ekiti and Ogun votes will likely be shared by APC and PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Bede2u(m): 7:35am On Dec 11, 2017
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yorubas are very funny people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
And here i was calling for them to be included in PDP affairs for the interest of equity.

Pray tell why do u guys like insulting urselves? angry
Seemingly very smart people until u open ur mouth to talk or type.

What will happen in 2019 if Atiku picks igbo vp? Will u guys not be shamed again just the way u were shamed with pdp chairmanship?

Why not wait to see what Atiku will do b4 u gloat that u are political masters?

Let me ask. What position does igbo occupy in apc? Is Apc a regional party? So why will pdp be a regional party cos u guys occupy no post? grin grin

U guys should vote Apc in 2019 if u want. Se and ss will vote pdp. Let the north decide who will be winner btw Apc and pdp. If they choose apc.... no problem. But i trust pdp will be able to recapture some governorship, senetorial and reps seats from apc. And pdp will still remain in the hands of the se and ss politicians. Ready to try again in 2023.

6 Likes

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Oksman(m): 7:38am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

Lets stop this sophistication this or that and refrain from crying over spilt milk.In 1999 Sunday Awoniyi a yoruba from Kogi was PDP national chairman while gen Olusegun Obasanjo was the presidential aspirant. If PDP decides to field a candidate from the SE there is nothing anybody can do about it!

3 Likes

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by jaggabban: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2017
chiagozien:
Square-headed people sha
Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2017
Liebermantic:

My dear, Atiku only needs to intensify his campaign in Northeast and Northwest...

As for NC,SE and SS PDP has already won! Lagos, Ekiti and Ogun votes will likely be shared by APC and PDP

You mean sell DOA North/SE ticket to Northerners?

And the PDP claiming anything ion the SW?

You are a learner. grin grin

1 Like

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2017
Oksman:

Lets stop this sophistication this or that and refrain from crying over spilt milk.In 1999 Sunday Awoniyi a yoruba from Kogi was PDP national chairman while gen Olusegun Obasanjo was the presidential aspirant. If PDP decides to field a candidate from the SE there is nothing anybody can do about it!

This is not 1999, this is 2017.

1 Like

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by deomelllo: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2017
ProWalker:

99% of the time, you guys type SE/SS. Your governors have been having open and clandestine regional meetings.

They have poor and lousy memory grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by Oksman(m): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2017
Bede2u:
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yorubas are very funny people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
And here i was calling for them to be included in PDP affairs for the interest of equity.

Pray tell why do u guys like insulting urselves? angry
Seemingly very smart people until u open ur mouth to talk or type.

What will happen in 2019 if Atiku picks igbo vp? Will u guys not be shamed again just the way u were shamed with pdp chairmanship?

Why not wait to see what Atiku will do b4 u gloat that u are political masters?

Let me ask. What position does igbo occupy in apc? Is Apc a regional party? So why will pdp be a regional party cos u guys occupy no post? grin grin

U guys should vote Apc in 2019 if u want. Se and ss will vote pdp. Let the north decide who will be winner btw Apc and pdp. If they choose apc.... no problem. But i trust pdp will be able to recapture some governorship, senetorial and reps seats from apc. And pdp will still remain in the hands of the se and ss politicians. Ready to try again in 2023.

Even at that, Oyegun from SSwas APC chairman and Osinbajo from SWess the VP did heavens fall? I don't understand this analysis from this guy.

2 Likes

Re: MATTERS ARISING. SE/SS In A Conundrum. by OgatheTop: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2017
deomelllo:

Have you eaten your breakfast and medication?

Poverty is a curse!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Archbishop Chukwuma Hails Ugwuanyi’s Commitment To Children’s Welfare / Reasons Why Obaseki Insists On Shaibu As Running Mate / Revealed : Akeredolu’s 8 Points Agenda "Redeemed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.