Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa (37707 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by oodua1stson: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2017
Obj was pretty comfortable in 2003 and had no threat from the opposition nor is there any credible candidate to contest against him.

I refuse to believe this nonsense
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by oodua1stson: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2017
SouthEastFacts:
When I told people Obj has no political weight they wail. This is a 2 term President that couldn't win his ward after leaving power, until in 2015, when under the influence of Amosun he won his LG. This is a man that couldn't save the political career of his daughter.

When the full tsunami hits APC, they will only have Onyegun, Rochas, OUK, Ngige and few others as senior members.
hahahahhahah coming from someone whose hero couldn't win a senatorial seat.

Whose hero couldn't win the presidential election

Whose hero was a bastard and senseless coward who ran to ivory coast after having his behind handed to him by Obj.

I understand your pain. Let loser ojukwu win something in his life 1st then we can discuss Obj

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by SoNature(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2017
bigtt76:
....And there was no camera phone then to photograph the event? #Lies grin

I said it: "There are kids scattered across this platform, making senseless arguments with their elders." For your information, the world never knew there would be a camera phone in 2002. SMH

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by UncleJudax(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2017
bigtt76:

Obasanjo can always come Out to say otherwise.

I think The man IS not entirely saying nonesense because Atiku has also Said He fell Out totally with Obasanjo because of The Third Term Bid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by bigtt76(f): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2017
Oga old man ....read here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camera_phone ....just siddon der for harmattan de run mouth. I be kid yet a member of Nairaland since 2006 and you 2012? Have a lovely week ahead.

SoNature:

I said it: "There are kids scattered across this platform, making senseless arguments with their elders." For your information, the world never knew there would be a camera phone in 2002. SMH
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Ijaya123: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2017
anonimi:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery to the Fulani owners of naijeriya, ogbeni Ijaya.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

And how does this provide a like to where PMB was convicted of those allegations? Abeg stop inundating the cyberspace with these cropped imageries of no consequence.

If you believe you're in slavery, surely you are.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by hablink: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2017
Atiku is just been desperate. Another Buhari saga in the making.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Toks2008(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2017
Primusinterpares:
Why do I feel this is not true...

Even if it is true,i dont see anything bad in wanting to be president at all cost as long as he has good agenda.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by PHILipu1(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

You mean the one Obj knelt down to beg?
That was then when OBJ needed it.
Now,it's Atiku that is begging for OBJ to just allow him to visit OBJ house in Otta.
How things change.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by ApexPredator: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2017
I believe every word of this. grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by SoNature(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2017
bigtt76:
Oga old man ....read here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camera_phone ....just siddon der for harmattan de run mouth. I be kid yet a member of Nairaland since 2006 and you 2012? Have a lovely week ahead.

No, I don't have that time as I am a living witness to GSM revolution in Nigeria. In 2001-2002, the best phones there were here were Nokia 3310. Smartphones evolved much later.

Besides when u film someone like OBJ kneeling to beg Atiku, be sure not to leave that place alive!

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2017
bigtt76:

So if you were to be in the room where the president of Nigeria knelt down to beg his vice, you would take out your phone and snap pictures ?

I suggest you read El-Rufais book. He has a similar narrative

The children on this forum sef ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Lordspenzo(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2017
bigtt76:

Zombie, so u expect ppl to take pictures and videos of old men kneeling and pleading for favours?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by bigtt76(f): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Good that is what you should have said instead of saying the 'World' ....the world and naija nor bi the same. As for filming someone like Obj ....I agree!

SoNature:

No, I don't have that time as I am a living witness to GSM revolution in Nigeria. In 2001-2002, the best phones there were here were Nokia 3310. Smartphones evolved much later.

Besides when u film someone like OBJ kneeling to beg Atiku, be sure not to leave that place alive!
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
People are only sentimental in their voting. After the PDP convention, its obvious Yorubas will follow Buhari whether he is good or bad. Y? PDP does not represent their interest. Igbos will follow Atiku whether good or bad, y? APC does not represent their interest. The north simply cash on this to have fillled say.Where then is the patriotism and the sense of reasoning.

We should all be concerned about restructuring Nigeria into co- federated units where patriotism thrives. Where good men will have shot to power. There and then we can make progress.

You made great sense.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by samuel900(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2017
even if baba prostrate, to catch monkey u must be like monkey
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2017

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by dokpesi1993: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2017
LOL....INDEED
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by mbjsuki(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2017
Which ever way,what I'm yet to see how his elephant wants to climb this giant tree and stay on the top.
I still maintained my stance, I will stay with this devil that I know than be fooled by this new devil wearing GUCCI shoe.
None of these guys are Saint!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by MikeBetty(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2017
bigtt76:

Sorry You Were A Toddler As At 2003, What We Have Was Nokia 3310, Samsug R320, Alcatel And So On. But The Speaker Is Apc Chieftain, Even If He Provide Video Clip, You Will Still Call It Photoshop.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by marooh: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2017
I come read comment
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by freshdude99(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2017
blackpanda:
Very well said. Atiku stands no chance against buhari. Even if all the igbos and Igbos fall for his tricks and vote for him, he still stands no chance.
When will this ur delusions be over?
Can't you make a single sentence with calling out Igbos?
Smh for you swners
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Charly68: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2017
Obj knelt down and beg ; that was political tactic of a retired military General..they beg you to castrate you later..never take them for granted..so between Baba and Atiku who has been begging since ? The day Obj got angry and torn his PDP card was the day the party got her glory teared apart..they are trying but like Chinua Achebe puts it,the central can not hold for them again ..
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by OmoEpe(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2017
oodua1stson:
Obj was pretty comfortable in 2003 and had no threat from the opposition nor is there any credible candidate to contest against him.

I refuse to believe this nonsense

You were probably too young then to realise that Atiku was headed for victory in the PDP primaries because he had 100% of the Governors with him hence over 90% of the delegates. OBJ couldn't even had stood for the general elections, he couldn't have won the primaries and defections wasn't as popular then, even if it was a president defecting to recontest would have been a study in absurdity
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2017
uwa1:
Let APC speak the truth... They are scared, that is why they are trying to stain his career.... Meanwhile.. the guy above is trying so hard to convince himself..

.......scared of someone that can't win his ward
..........scared of someone who came third in Presidential primaries with all his billion
Guy u dey Naija or Kazakhstan?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by oodua1stson: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2017
OmoEpe:

You were probably too young then to realise that Atiku was headed for victory in the PDP primaries because he had 100% of the Governors with him hence over 90% of the delegates. OBJ couldn't even had stood for the general elections, he couldn't have won the primaries and defections wasn't as popular then, even if it was a president defecting to recontest would have been a study in absurdity
no wonder Obj today's is the kingmaker while Atiku is running from pillar to post to achieve what Obj has already done 3 times grin grin

If elections were to hold again today in PDP, Obj would still flaw Atiku without breaking a sweat

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by rhames(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2017
If you look at the series of defections have done all in his bid to become president, do you see a man who is passionate about changing Nigeria for better or man who is driven by personal interest to rule Nigeria at all cost?

Hitting the nail on the head.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by tete7000(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2017
Same with Buhari, na so hin too jumped around until desperation drove Tinubu and his gangs to adopt in a win at all cost election. They are all friends because they share the same traits. Birds of the same feathers, they say flock together. Desperate and greedy politicians.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2017
magazineguy:
In the real sense, this article does more good to the person of Atiku. If you know, you know.

A gentleman agreed to support his principal after he initially agreed to do one term, then he stopped his third term agenda. Atiku is a great man to democracy. Imagined if OBJ got his third term, do you think there won't be a fourth term bid or even a fifth term bid. OBJ was willing to go all the way to just achieved third term.

Till date OBJ hates Atiku with so much passion. WHY

WHY.....because u don't read
Go and read MY WATCH VOL. 1-4 and know WHYS
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by orisa37: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2017
And Atiku wasted a Presidencial kneeling for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC / Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP / Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.