Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa (37715 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by anonimi: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2017
blackpanda:
Very well said. Atiku stands no chance against buhari. Even if all the igbos and Igbos fall for his tricks and vote for him, he still stands no chance.

Enjoy your rice and Aisha salad as barawo bubu and his 40 thieves cabal of the ALl Poverty Congress, APC fight kwaropshun. grin angry undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

Alleged N19bn fraud: Ex-gov Sylva reclaims 48 houses from EFCC

http://punchng.com/ex-gov-sylva-reclaims-48-houses-efcc/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by onatisi(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2017
this is what we have been telling ppl all these years
since that time , obj NEVER FORGAVE ATIKU FOR MAKING HIM BEG FOR 2ND TERM
All these stories of atiku been corrupt and bla bla has never been concretely established
NO POLTICIAN IN NIGERIA IS INNOCENT OF CORRUPTION,EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAS HAD HIS OR HER HAND IN ONE DIRTY DEAL

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Rochas2023: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
I have to say that the south in one way or the other have continued to sell themselves as slaves to these northerners. Nairaland urchins who toil everyday shouting Afonja and Igbo does that perfectly well.

How has this helped them, I don't know.
This is why I loved that Nnamdi KANU of a guy.
Has it occurred to u guys that ever since he disappeared from the scene, there no any other voice calling for restructuring?
Restructuring which even Bola Tinubu pioneered at a time as a lasting solution to Nigeria's problem, who is still talking about it?l

2019 is a win win for the north, however it goes. Unfortunately both Atiku and Buhari cannot change this country to anything better. Both are just scams.

Its a shame that a country blessed with so many intellectuals, two old men without idea are coming to rule us. We always become mockery in committee of nations. Is there no better intellectual even in the north?

This is one reason I can't wait for a break up of this country. NO HOPE.

People are only sentimental in their voting. After the PDP convention, its obvious Yorubas will follow Buhari whether he is good or bad. Y? PDP does not represent their interest. Igbos will follow Atiku whether good or bad, y? APC does not represent their interest. The north simply cash on this to have fillled say.Where then is the patriotism and the sense of reasoning.

We should all be concerned about restructuring Nigeria into co- federated units where patriotism thrives. Where good men will have shot to power. There and then we can make progress.

Nicely said, we all miss Nnmadi Kanu, I Do not support him, but I liked what he is doing to Nigerians, making them face the truth and talk abt the way forward.

I still believe Nigeria needs someone like Rochas who will make everyone feel equal. This slave master situation wouldnt be talked abt then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by shortgun(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2017
True talk
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Referendum50(f): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
I have to say that the south in one way or the other have continued to sell themselves as slaves to these northerners. Nairaland urchins who toil everyday shouting Afonja and Igbo does that perfectly well.

Has it occurred to u guys that ever since he disappeared from the scene, there no any other voice calling for restructuring?
Restructuring which even Bola Tinubu pioneered at a time as a lasting solution to Nigeria's problem, who is still talking about it?l

2019 is a win win for the north, however it goes. Unfortunately both Atiku and Buhari cannot change this country to anything better. Both are just scams.

Its a shame that a country blessed with so many intellectuals, two old men without idea are coming to rule us. We always become mockery in committee of nations. Is there no better intellectual even in the north?

People are only sentimental in their voting. After the PDP convention, its obvious Yorubas will follow Buhari whether he is good or bad. Y? PDP does not represent their interest. Igbos will follow Atiku whether good or bad, y? APC does not represent their interest. The north simply cash on this to have fillled say.Where then is the patriotism and the sense of reasoning.

We should all be concerned about restructuring Nigeria into co- federated units where patriotism thrives. Where good men will have shot to power. There and then we can make progress.
you have a point

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Dagaya(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2017
Hmm
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by 2sexycom(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2017
The face you make when you see your uncle giving out political opinion... angry Make Charles go siddon abeg.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Nwaoma198(f): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2017
Me here I atikulating how to get money for the yuletide

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by habss: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2017
picture or I don't believe you

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by maclatunji: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

Even without Wike's goof, President Buhari would still almost certainly win.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Luukasz(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2017
Atiku can never be president while it will take PDP a long period of years to get back power because they are starting to make the same mistake that hurt them in 2019, neglecting the SW the south westerners may seem soft or gentle. Dont fall for that those tribe are the most dangerous and foxy tribe in Nigeria they can finish you off unexpectedly.
I fear those folks in SW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by anonimi: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2017
NCP:
Athiefcrook Inview to Reloot (A.I.R.) is now locked down in a sectarian regional party, filled with Pro-Biafran apologists

The real crook hiding behind fake integrity cloaks is known, so please STFU. lipsrsealed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by yerimastyle(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Which means obj betrayed Atiku?
magazineguy:
In the real sense, this article does more good to the person of Atiku. If you know, you know.

A gentleman agreed to support his principal after he initially agreed to do one term, then he stopped his third term agenda. Atiku is a great man to democracy. Imagined if OBJ got his third term, do you think there won't be a fourth term bid or even a fifth term bid. OBJ was willing to go all the way to just achieved third term.

Till date OBJ hates Atiku with so much passion. WHY

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Sammiejokes(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2017
SouthEastFacts:
When I told people Obj has no political weight they wail. This is a 2 term President that couldn't win his ward after leaving power, until in 2015, when under the influence of Amosun he won his LG. This is a man that couldn't save the political career of his daughter.

When the full tsunami hits APC, they will only have Onyegun, Rochas, OUK, Ngige and few others as senior members.

NAA SO GEJ DID TILL HE LOST THE 2015 ELECTION, ATIKU WILL ALSO LEARN WHO HAS THE REAL WEIGHT. ATIKU THAT CANNOT BOAST OF 3M VOTE IN ANY NATIONAL ELECTION IS THE ONE WITH WEIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by macAB: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2017
thesicilian:
Atiku cannot be our President. Period.
u talk like a fool ; u are no God even most of his haters will tell u this,people said same about ur idol but he still won nothing is permanent,even u can change

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2017
grin

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Mufasa27(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Obj na real thief, from been broke in 1998 to a billionaire in a couple of years after...

He went from 0—100 real quick!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin

So Baba Iyabo knelt down for Atiku back in 2003 to become president for second term.

I think this Obasanjo is over hyped sef

PDP 2019

We must send that Aboki back to his cows in Daura.

The suffering is just too much

We can't allow that man to stay another four years..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2017
anonimi:

The real crook hiding behind fake integrity cloaks is known, so please STFU. lipsrsealed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Ijaya123: 8:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Atiku should forget the presidency. That ship sailed a long time ago.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by anonimi: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by SalamRushdie: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2017
thesicilian:
Atiku cannot be our President. Period.

This is Buharis last tenure period

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Ijaya123: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2017
anonimi:

Mere report of how many decades ago? So we should now believe in media trial? Can you provide the link where he was prosecuted and convicted or STFU!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by booblacain(m): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2017
nairavsdollars:

According to sources available to us that time, Obasanjo said he will do a single term but after that, he decided to go for second term. I was physically present at Rivers state Governor’s Lodge when the heat became too much and Obasanjo in the presence of all of us knelt down in front of Atiku begging him to allow him do a second term. I think that was how Atiku missed the opportunity by agreeing to Obasanjo’s plea. His thought was that at least, if Obasanjo completes his second term, he will hand over to him but you all know the story of Third Term Agenda and that was how they fell apart. Atiku had the best opportunity to become president in 2003 and lost it. He had the support of PDP governors then

One thing made Clear here is that Obasanjo's stance against Atiku has everything to with the 3rd term agenda and has nothing to do with all those talk of corruption he Obasanjo would want us to believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Pigsandidiots: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2017
If you believe obj knelt and beg his boy atiku, you can believe anything in life.
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2017
F**k atiku!
Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by lost24: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2017
We all no dat OBJ na devil too but Nigerian do not need atiku.

Wat we need baba buhari finishing is 8 year n go
So dat d south west or south south can av der chance.

We need young people in dat position but not people like Goodluck who could not handle d nation.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by anonimi: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Ijaya123:
Mere report of how many decades ago? So we should now believe in media trial? Can you provide the link where he was prosecuted and convicted or STFU!!!

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery to the Fulani owners of naijeriya, ogbeni Ijaya.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

sixtuschimere:
Former First Lady Maryam Abacha on Thursday Dec 22 attended the foundation laying ceremony of new structures at Maryam Abacha American University,Niger by the First Lady of Niger Dr Lalla Malika Issofou.

Check out her new look

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4648579_fbimg1482517238155_jpeg3fe1b514520f2354d28ab2b6f5dd112e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4648594_fbimg1482517285328_jpegefe98b1ac961cf4bd6b0c5a70a5366fa

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by anonimi: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2017
booblacain:
One thing made Clear here is that Obasanjo's stance against Atiku has everything to with the 3rd term agenda and has nothing to do with all those talk of corruption he Obasanjo would want us to believe.

True since Ebola Owu is mister corruption himself.

Nigerian deals 'wasted billions
14 March 2008

Some $2.2bn-worth of Nigerian energy contracts were awarded without a bidding process by the former president and his energy minister, officials say.
One was to a company with less than $200 of base capital at the time, a witness told a parliamentary committee.

It is investigating why $16bn of investment in the energy sector during Olusegun Obasanjo's eight years in power failed to end power shortages.

More from: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7296466.stm

www.nairaland.com/attachments/635400_Pres__Obasanjo_jpg1ddc039be54f1d99b1810a2b8e9d873e

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by BabaO2: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2017
Stop saying rubbish Idahosa. Presidents all over are in the eyes of photographers, please show the picture of obj kneeling down. Yaradua/Atiku was too a hyped relationship. Obj and Danjuma made Yaradua. He was too junior to them in the military, but to compensate the lost of Hausa/fulani (Muritala Mohammed) they had to withdraw Yaradua from a training in far away UK and named him 2nd in command to prevent him interfacing with the governors most of who were his seniors, reason why Danjuma chose to be chief of Army (3rd in command) which is a strictly professional role. Of course Yaradua will forever be grateful to obj.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa by efighter: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Atiku had already won election as governor of Adamawa state because that was his ambition then. But Obasanjo insisted that he wanted him as his running mate so he contested as running mate to Obasanjo despite his position as the governor-elect of Adamawa state.

According to sources available to us that time, Obasanjo said he will do a single term but after that, he decided to go for second term. I was physically present at Rivers state Governor’s Lodge when the heat became too much and Obasanjo in the presence of all of us knelt down in front of Atiku begging him to allow him do a second term.
I think that was how Atiku missed the opportunity by agreeing to Obasanjo’s plea. His thought was that at least, if Obasanjo completes his second term, he will hand over to him but you all know the story of Third Term Agenda and that was how they fell apart. Atiku had the best opportunity to become president in 2003 and lost it. He had the support of PDP governors then. Now, in the process of jumping from one place to another to realise his ambition, he has lost woefully.

https://independent.ng/atiku-lost-opportunity-become-president-2003-idahosa/

Why should Obasanjo forgive Atikuchukwu then. Atikuchukwu forced a man that is about 10 years older than him to kneel for him. The settlement is in heaven not here on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured / PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.