Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. (1266 Views)

Nigerians Reject 200% Third-party Vehicle Insurance Premium Hike / New Universal Half Car Cover With UV Sun Block / Get Your Vehicle Insurance Done In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2017
a lot of times I see drivers flexing muscles and screaming at the top of their voices when they are involved in minor car accidents, the
onyibo repkpete part cheesy
and it gets me wondering why an individual will go around driving a car without an insurance cover.

Im sure we all remember this thread on front page

https://www.nairaland.com/3326852/man-killed-while-pursuing-danfo

Where a bus driver scratched the young mans vehicle, and he jumped out of his vehicle on foot to pursue the driver only to be knocked down and killed by another bus driver.

This was an avoidable death.

I will let the expert continue with this thread. I trust you will be enlightened and become a believer in vehicle insurance because it works.

Olayinka taiwo works for axamansard, she handles all my vehicle insurance and that of countless other individuals on this forum. her profile name is axamansard and you can ask any questions on this thread. Contact details are +2348068659732.

Re: Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by mrsage(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Okay sir. I will call her.... Me no sabi chase Danfo and I'm not related to Usain Bolt. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by OFFIC3R: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Lol@d part of Danfo chasing death grin
It got me tho! Nice thread. Will Learn a lot when she shows and drops details.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by bigass(f): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2017
m
Re: Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by axamansard(f): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2017
Good morning all, trust our weekend went well, My name is Taiwo Olayinka, I work for Axamansard insurance.

AXA Mansard motor insurance products are designed to protect you against damages to others people's cars and injuries to them. It can also cover total loss or damages to your own car and physical injuries in case of accident.

With AXA Mansard motor insurance you are protected on the road or off it, letting you enjoy the great pleasure of driving.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by timifakay(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2017
bigass:
is this really ethical?

Yes

marketing a staff of a brand?

Yes

what do i even know?
How to ask questions.
Re: Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by nurey(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2017
axamansard:
Good morning all, trust our weekend went well, My name is Taiwo Olayinka, I work for Axamansard insurance.

AXA Mansard motor insurance products are designed to protect you against damages to others people's cars and injuries to them. It can also cover total loss or damages to your own car and physical injuries in case of accident.

With AXA Mansard motor insurance you are protected on the road or off it, letting you enjoy the great pleasure of driving.

Let people know the year and kind of vehicle class you cover. And a little explanation on cars exempted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by OFFIC3R: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2017
She no dey even answer calls undecided
Lemme comman be going
Re: Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by axamansard(f): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
So sorry for missing your calls, i was in a meeting.

We cover all cars with minimum value of #500,000 and maximum-α.

Our exemptions on motor covers are buses used for transportation like danfo buses, God is god, Ekenedilichukwu, e. t. c.
Re: Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by Turks: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
At what cost? [/color]
axamansard:

[color=#006600]Our exemptions on motor covers are buses used for transportation like danfo buses, God is god, Ekenedilichukwu, e. t. c.
Re: Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by akanniade10(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
axamansard:

Our exemptions on motor covers are buses used for transportation like danfo buses, God is god, Ekenedilichukwu, e. t. c.

More info pls.... ur rates and all
Re: Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
a lot of times I see drivers flexing muscles and screaming at the top of their voices when they are involved in minor car accidents, the and it gets me wondering why an individual will go around driving a car without an insurance cover.

Im sure we all remember this thread on front page

https://www.nairaland.com/3326852/man-killed-while-pursuing-danfo

Where a bus driver scratched the young mans vehicle, and he jumped out of his vehicle on foot to pursue the driver only to be knocked down and killed by another bus driver.

This was an avoidable death.

I will let the expert continue with this thread. I trust you will be enlightened and become a believer in vehicle insurance because it works.

Olayinka taiwo works for axamansard, she handles all my vehicle insurance and that of countless other individuals on this forum. her profile name is axamansard and you can ask any questions on this thread. Contact details are +2348068659732.

You should pursue a career in PR. Nice delivery wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ishilove:

You should pursue a career in PR. Nice delivery wink

isawaworko! wink

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by axamansard(f): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
akanniade10:

More info pls.... ur rates and all

Re: Vehicle Insurance Cover With Taiwo Olayinka. by CITMFB(m): 4:57am On Jan 12, 2018
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
Pls, we are seeking for business owners /individuals in need of finance (loans) for their businesses and personal needs within Lagos and it environs. And those who have excess cash for investment purpose are also not left out. Bring them on, we offer very competitive rates above industrial average...(Tbills inclusive).

Pls note that we have the financial muscle and capacity to meet your loan request and to also take any amount offered up for investment( interest payable upfront).

For more info Pls call 08121320226 or send an email to : fomoshie@citmfb.com

Kindly Share and rebroadcast to your contacts.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Toyota Venza 014, Tokunbo / .. / SOLD! 2003 Toyota Camry Available For Sale.. Toks.. -Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.