Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. (22807 Views)

Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / Npower 2017 Applicants Pre-selection Status Checker Released / N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by mariatt(f): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Go and re check your status on npower, local govt has been included.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by kinglahrin7G(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
deadline for Verification Pls... And again go to the secretariat today saw my name on the list but my DOB is not the same with the one I out down. My dob is 06/07/92 but I saw 06/03/92.. What's the implication pls @npowerng
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by kingofchess(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
kingofchess:
Goodevening sir, i got a message from npower some months ago congratulating me dat i have been selected from 2016 waiting list...but we didnt hear from npower again. I also registered 4 npower 2017 and i was selected. My question now dat is dat; npower selecting me now is it from 2016 waiting list? If yes, does it mean that my own npower program will only last for one year? Since i am from 2016 waiting list. Or will it last for 2 years?
please answer this question
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by emeraldlife: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
olajyde3:
Nice one thank God i hv done mine this morning so easy not stressful.@ikeja secreteriate best of luck friends 07030498217

Yes
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Goovo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
mariatt:
Go and re check your status on npower, local govt has been included.
yea, very true
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by neejah1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello npower,pls I was selected but couldn't find my name on the so called list pasted,pls kindly do something about this. I am very sure of my lg of residence. Who knows whether the names have been altered in the state. Please do something for transparency sake
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Captshigo: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
skyplustk:
For those of you who got the congratulatory message or you checked via NPower portal and you were selected... If you could not find your name on the master list pasted at your LGA of residence kind recheck on Npower portal with your mobile number or BVN your LGA will show together with the congratulatory message.

tanks so mch dis link really help
You can check via the link below.

http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by jessykings(f): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
neejah1:
Hello npower,pls I was selected but couldn't find my name on the so called list pasted,pls kindly do something about this. I am very sure of my lg of residence. Who knows whether the names have been altered in the state. Please do something for transparency sake
Try rechecking your status using your bvn on npower site so as to be sure of the local government where your verification is supposed to take place. the site now displays that info
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by ttime(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
ammamat:
taraba said till further noticed, I thought d pv is world wide....or some state have their own time

Taraba is starting tomorrow.
what LGA are u?
am also Taraba, Yorro
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by abbeysoul(m): 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
I did my verification exercise today at my LGA secretariat, Apapa Iganmu LG burma road Apapa to be precise and it went smoothly though a bit stressful. Kudos to the NOA officers in charge for a job well done and for later welcoming ideas and suggestions from pre-selected applicants. Additionally, applicants were not asked to pay a dime for anything. A very big thank you the Npower team for also having listening ears and allowing pre-selected applicants to check their registered LGA as this will go a long way in solving the issue of missing names. It is a testament to the transparency and the credibility of Npower.This program is arguably one of the best empowerments program in the history of Nigeria. Thank you Npower and Long Live the Federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by tbatbaby(f): 1:24am On Dec 13, 2017
olasaad:

I'm not south, but we have started in Ilorin west. Today they pasted our name some people have been verified

Please where is Ilorin West secretariat situated?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Esther99(f): 4:29am On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

Yes sir.
Excellent.
question you are supposed to answer u just ignore it. Now that the physical verification stated on the 11th of December when will it end
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by olasaad(f): 6:02am On Dec 13, 2017
tbatbaby:

Please where is Ilorin West secretariat situated?

Lubcon along Olorunshogo/Yebumot road
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by arowz56(m): 6:07am On Dec 13, 2017
jwals:

Are you saying list would be pasted at LGAs in other for applicant that have been selected to know If they are to be verified in that same LGA, There is currently no list pasted in Ilorin south LGA, applicants are just writing attendance/wait at LGA

Hello sir! Are you from ilorin south sir?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by arowz56(m): 6:09am On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

Okay, Noted sir

Why is that some people were sent text message and they couldn't find their name on the list pasted ? I am 2016 bat I waiting list I recieved text message on Friday and getting to LGa of my residence I didn't find my name on the list
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by arowz56(m): 6:11am On Dec 13, 2017
edemsimeon:
HERE IN SOKOTO, ONLY 2017 APPLICANTS ARE CONSIDERD..... 2O17 LIST IS PASTED HERE. NO 2016 AWAITING LIST.ARE 2016 APPLICANTS ON THE AWAITING LIST IGNORED?

Exactly in abuja municipal too...2017 list was pasted no 2016 candidates
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by arowz56(m): 6:12am On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=olasaad post=63186210]

Ilorin South LG Kwara state [/quote
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by arowz56(m): 6:13am On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:
what state and LGA sir?

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by arowz56(m): 6:16am On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=npowerng post=63188005]

You have to be sure about this details sir.

If you are positive about this information can i have the state and LGAs.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by olasaad(f): 6:17am On Dec 13, 2017
arowz56:

Please any info on ilorin east?

No but they should have commenced the PV too since others have started.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by arowz56(m): 6:20am On Dec 13, 2017
ammamat:
taraba said till further noticed, I thought d pv is world wide....or some state have their own time

Nation wide!
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by arowz56(m): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2017
funnynation:

You mean AMAC in Apo or Area 10?

Amac at apo started verification yesterday I was there
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by phemswag: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

Noted,
If possible kindly take pictures Or record a video for evidence,
Kindly post it on any of the Npower Official Social Media Channels.
Will do.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by azelab: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2017
please sir hel p me , i am selected and my LGA is Bwari FCT but my name is not on the pasted list. i just rechecked with my phone number and BVN and it is Bwari FCT LGA but i could not see my name on the pasted list. please what is the way forward sir. I am unemployed, assist me sir.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2017
arowz56:

Ilorin east local government phone number 08129463647 base in abuja and I used abuja lga during registration 2016 batch

You can now log in to your portal to check were you selected sir. smiley
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2017
azelab:
please sir hel p me , i am selected and my LGA is Bwari FCT but my name is not on the pasted list. i just rechecked with my phone number and BVN and it is Bwari FCT LGA but i could not see my name on the pasted list. please what is the way forward sir. I am unemployed, assist me sir.

Your full name :
LGA :
State:
Email :
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2017
arowz56:

Amac at apo started verification yesterday I was there

Excellent.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2017
arowz56:

Why is that some people were sent text message and they couldn't find their name on the list pasted ? I am 2016 bat I waiting list I recieved text message on Friday and getting to LGa of my residence I didn't find my name on the list

Are you very sure that's the place of residence you selected ?
You can check in other LGAs you might have filled During the registration process

You can kindly check your portal now for the exact LGA you selected.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by easymancfc(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

Are you very sure that's the place of residence you selected ?
You can check in other LGAs you might have filled During the registration process

You can kindly check your portal now for the exact LGA you selected.
Please advise... I just went to my local govt of residence to do my verification and my name was not on the list, I just checked the updated link online and saw that my local govt was ABAJI INSTEAD OF BWARI..
WHAT SHOULD I DO?? ABAJI IS FAR FROM WHERE I LIVE.. PLS RESPOND ASAP.. THANKS
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by easymancfc(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2017
G007:

Thanks you very much. Please, do mention me about the happenings there
there's a list pasted on the wall now, and your name has to be on the list for you to be able to do your verification..
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by azelab: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=npowerng post=63236729]

Your full name : Babajide Omolola Idayat
LGA : BWARI FCT LGA
State: FCT ABUJA
Email : babajideomolola1234@yahoo.com , Thank you sir, i am very grateful. My Phone Number Is 07038665280
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2017
abbeysoul:
I did my verification exercise today at my LGA secretariat, Apapa Iganmu LG burma road Apapa to be precise and it went smoothly though a bit stressful. Kudos to the NOA officers in charge for a job well done and for later welcoming ideas and suggestions from pre-selected applicants. Additionally, applicants were not asked to pay a dime for anything. A very big thank you the Npower team for also having listening ears and allowing pre-selected applicants to check their registered LGA as this will go a long way in solving the issue of missing names. It is a testament to the transparency and the credibility of Npower.This program is arguably one of the best empowerments program in the history of Nigeria. Thank you Npower and Long Live the Federal republic of Nigeria

Thank you sir. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me / Appeal Court Nullifies IGP’s Recruitment Of 10,000 Constables / Grade Level 09 Has Been Approved For Graduate Engineers In Public Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.