Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Who Is Enjoying Unlimited Streaming And Downloading Of Youtube Videos For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Is Enjoying Unlimited Streaming And Downloading Of Youtube Videos For Free (2357 Views)

Who Else Is Enjoying This From MTN / How To Stop Android Phone From Popping Out Ads And Automatically Downloading Of / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Enjoying Unlimited Streaming And Downloading Of Youtube Videos For Free by mrjef: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2017
Ever since we discovered that when you subscribe to mtn night plan, after exhausting the 500mb, you can start streaming and downloading YouTube videos.
As for me am currently enjoying mine

what about you?

see how to activate here
www.jeftechs.com/2017/12/how-to-stream-and-download-youtube.html?m=1
Re: Who Is Enjoying Unlimited Streaming And Downloading Of Youtube Videos For Free by Aminu212: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
my question is, can one download the YouTube videos with ucmini?
Re: Who Is Enjoying Unlimited Streaming And Downloading Of Youtube Videos For Free by MarkWayne89: 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
So, it's like a hack? smiley I like it.
Re: Who Is Enjoying Unlimited Streaming And Downloading Of Youtube Videos For Free by muibi1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Too good to be true....I'm gonna try is tho
Re: Who Is Enjoying Unlimited Streaming And Downloading Of Youtube Videos For Free by Hhenryy: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
Not working bro, tried it 2 days ago. It streamed for about 30 mins and Stopped, and It was still around 2am.
Re: Who Is Enjoying Unlimited Streaming And Downloading Of Youtube Videos For Free by Hhenryy: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Who Is Enjoying Unlimited Streaming And Downloading Of Youtube Videos For Free by mrjef: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hhenryy:
Not working bro, tried it 2 days ago. It streamed for about 30 mins and Stopped, and It was still around 2am.
do u use ogyoutube
Re: Who Is Enjoying Unlimited Streaming And Downloading Of Youtube Videos For Free by mrjef: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
muibi1:
Too good to be true....I'm gonna try is tho
share your testimony when u try it

(1) (Reply)

Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods / Best Phones Under N90,000 In Nigeria / Tecno Pop 8 - Best Of The Pop Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.