Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods (2355 Views)

Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users / Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. / Whatsapp Finally Rolled Out Revoke Message Feature For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by Unexy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
The Galaxy S10 incorporates a extremely fun feature that Apple ought to use on its new iPhones. It's known as wireless power share, and you'll charge headphones, a Samsung watch or another phone by holding it to the rear of a Galaxy S10.

https://www.unclewaley.ml/2019/02/apple-should-copy-this-awesome-galaxy.html?m=1

Galaxy S10 phones helps you to flip your phone into a wireless charging pad, which suggests you'll power up wireless accessories like headphones while not plugging them in. It's associate awe-inspiring expertise that i feel Apple ought to augment its new iPhones, and there's proof Apple would possibly truly sleep with. Here's however it works: You swipe down from the highest of the screen on a brand new Galaxy S10, alter wireless power share within the menu by sound associate icon, then place the phone face down on a table. Click the link below to read more

.https://www.unclewaley.ml/2019/02/apple-should-copy-this-awesome-galaxy.html?m=1
Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by Patrick33(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Apple will form like they're not interested..then after they've released 3 devices..it'll be introduced in the 4th...same with waterproof..something that came right from the S5..apple dodge until iphone 8 grin.

6 Likes

Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by SoftP(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Not impressive enough
Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by Sheuns(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Patrick33:
Apple will form like they're not interested..then after they've released 3 devices..it'll be introduced in the 4th...same with waterproof..something that came right from the S5..apple dodge until iphone 8 grin.

It started from iPhone 7

3 Likes

Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Unexy:
The Galaxy S10 incorporates a extremely fun feature that Apple ought to use on its new iPhones. It's known as wireless power share, and you'll charge headphones, a Samsung watch or another phone by holding it to the rear of a Galaxy S10.

https://www.unclewaley.ml/2019/02/apple-should-copy-this-awesome-galaxy.html?m=1

Galaxy S10 phones helps you to flip your phone into a wireless charging pad, which suggests you'll power up wireless accessories like headphones while not plugging them in. It's associate awe-inspiring expertise that i feel Apple ought to augment its new iPhones, and there's proof Apple would possibly truly sleep with. Here's however it works: You swipe down from the highest of the screen on a brand new Galaxy S10, alter wireless power share within the menu by sound associate icon, then place the phone face down on a table. Click the link below to read more

.https://www.unclewaley.ml/2019/02/apple-should-copy-this-awesome-galaxy.html?m=1
that feature is not new!! Huawei started it in their mate 20 pro, even the in display scanner mate 20 pro had it, just that Samsung's own is ultrasonic!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by troubleseller: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2019
Apple that cannor share ordinary app you na want them to share power.

14 Likes

Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by Bungalow: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2019
Patrick33:
my iphone7 is water resistant ,oga
apple is not in a competition with anybody , stop forcing it
Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by Patrick33(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2019
Bungalow:

my iphone7 is water resistant ,oga
apple is not in a competition with anybody , stop forcing it
competitive k...huawei and samsung have dumped apple since..they are dragging space with xiaomi now

3 Likes

Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by Bungalow: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2019
Patrick33:
competitive k...huawei and samsung have dumped apple since..they are dragging space with xiaomi now
You’re right.

2 Likes

Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by Patrick33(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2019
Bungalow:

You’re right.
Everyone whom is unbiased knows its the truth..Except fanboys, Huawei,Vivo,samsung they're Providing cutting edge technology,Apple is just bringing up old stuff..and fanboys will think its new..even in sales they can't compete any more with android.

1 Like

Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by Bungalow: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2019
Patrick33:
Everyone whom is unbiased knows its the truth..Except fanboys, Huawei,Vivo,samsung they're Providing cutting edge technology,Apple is just bringing up old stuff..and fanboys will think its new..even in sales they can't compete any more with android.
You need to fuck_ off my mention!
Wail to death somewhere else . Fool!
I said you’re right just to make you leave me and go away with your miserable argument. And you’re still quoting me again to say trash .
Are you stupid or something?
Oloriburuku. Omo ale
Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by Patrick33(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2019
Bungalow:

You need to fuck_ off my mention!
Wail to death somewhere else . Fool!
I said you’re right just to make you leave me and go away with your miserable argument. And you’re still quoting me again to say trash .
Are you stupid or something?
Oloriburuku. Omo ale
hehe..between the both of us..who is actually "wailing"?? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by seunfly: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2019
Huawei mate pro series have this features, you can even used it to share power between phones but it is very slow.
Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by leonard002(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Only reason why I might purchase an iPhone is because of the prestige it gives its owner. Apart from that, it's simply an over priced piece of metal

1 Like

Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Patrick33:
hehe..between the both of us..who is actually "wailing"?? grin
I tire oh grin grin grin
Apple fanboys everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by ollah2: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
seunfly:
Huawei mate pro series have this features, you can even used it to share power between phones but it is very slow.

Yh, but Samsung took it further by not only making it faster but able to charge your smartwatch and wireless earbuds.

1 Like

Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by Opistorincos(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
abeg, wetin be iphone battery capacity wey dem wan dey share battery give other devices?

3 Likes

Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2019
Opistorincos:
abeg, wetin be iphone battery capacity wey dem wan dey share battery give other devices?
Who i iPhone help

1 Like

Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by Tarrmie(m): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
troubleseller:
Apple that cannor share ordinary app you na want them to share power.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by bravesoul247(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2019
Unexy:

nice feature.
Re: Apple Should Copy This Awesome Galaxy S10 Feature For New Iphones And Airpods by bravesoul247(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2019
Opistorincos:
there battery no de last?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Iphone 11 Pro For Sale / Nokia 5230 On The Go / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Buy A Blackberry (2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.