Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,805 members, 7,813,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend (1296 Views)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by lightblazingnow(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2017
We talked about this yesterday and so many people couldn't get to where we were taking them, they only saw the outside of the house but couldn't hatch the plans of the duo.

If you missed it here it's. https://www.nairaland.com/4225665/fayose-wike-gearing-up-president

If you are not a political guru you wouldn't comprehend where we were getting to. Take a look at the All progressives Congress APC, that's a role model of what Wike and fayose and other willing travellers intends to do with the current PDP formula, we revealed that yesterday but many who couldn't read between the lines were lambasting us, and saying things beyond their comprehension.

The plan is on course and as I am speaking with you right now, most big fishes in Nigeria are aware of the ground plans, all they are looking for are solid planners who will be compensated after the victory. I am telling you what transpired during the All progressives Congress APC formations and it's the master plan Wike and Fayose intends to carry out to the highest measure. The first stage was very successful, which is installing their main man to dictate the running of the Congress. After which is to begin selection of candidates to contest different positions, just like what we noticed during the convention, what we shall call a unity list.

I didn't say that Wike and Fayose will run together, this is why I said most of you couldn't read between the lines. Take a look at what happened with President Buhari and Tinubu. Tinubu had the honour of choosing who is going to be elected into the position of the vice President. But in the case of Wike and Fayose they will determine who flies the party tickets from the position of the president to the least of them. And by the way it's not going to be for free, you will dearly pay for such. Wike mastermind it with River state and it worked perfectly and still working till now. Everyone in the River state House of Assembly was hand picked by the Governor excluding those who won under All progressives Congress APC.

Take another look at what is about to happen with the river state National assembly members, he is bought them over and the game will keep infolding as the time draw nearer. Wike and Fayose taught they could use Ali Modu sherrif like they had imagined, but sherrif turned out to be a man with his own mind, they had to put in a process to oust him and of course we all witness the torn on their flesh. Uche Secondus will surely play the card with them. But like every venture and adventures it's going to be tough and like I earlier said, Atiku will be the highest loser, because a man like governor Wike will never serve anyone willing, he goes extra mile to get his things done, and for you to repay him you must be on your toes. Atiku isn't that kind of man, he would want Wike to serve him which will be vehemently resisted by the governor and his like minded plotters.

Wike is PDP and he is fully incharge, so you dear not come to his house and begin to instruct him. More coming tomorrow.
Re: The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by CharlotteFlair: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2017
This rubbish post is simply a CONTINOUS TRASH aimed at making the author feel good with himself!

APC zombies are so pained that the PDP successfully defeated Sheriff (mole) and also peacefully and brotherly conducted an elective national convention, a feat confused APC does not have the formula for.

Sending buhary back to his 150 malnourished cows come 2019 is a venture all well meaning Nigerians must engage in.

3 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by Crocky23: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2017
[s]We talked about this yesterday and so many people couldn't get to where we were taking them, they only saw the outside of the house but couldn't hatch the plans of the duo.

If you missed it here it's. https://www.nairaland.com/4225665/fayose-wike-gearing-up-president

If you are not a political guru you wouldn't comprehend where we were getting to. Take a look at the All progressives Congress APC, that's a role model of what Wike and fayose and other willing travellers intends to do with the current PDP formula, we revealed that yesterday but many who couldn't read between the lines were lambasting us, and saying things beyond their comprehension.

The plan is on course and as I am speaking with you right now, most big fishes in Nigeria are aware of the ground plans, all they are looking for are solid planners who will be compensated after the victory. I am telling you what transpired during the All progressives Congress APC formations and it's the master plan Wike and Fayose intends to carry out to the highest measure. The first stage was very successful, which is installing their main man to dictate the running of the Congress. After which is to begin selection of candidates to contest different positions, just like what we noticed during the convention, what we shall call a unity list.

I didn't say that Wike and Fayose will run together, this is why I said most of you couldn't read between the lines. Take a look at what happened with President Buhari and Tinubu. Tinubu had the honour of choosing who is going to be elected into the position of the vice President. But in the case of Wike and Fayose they will determine who flies the party tickets from the position of the president to the least of them. And by the way it's not going to be for free, you will dearly pay for such. Wike mastermind it with River state and it worked perfectly and still working till now. Everyone in the River state House of Assembly was hand picked by the Governor excluding those who won under All progressives Congress APC.

Take another look at what is about to happen with the river state National assembly members, he is bought them over and the game will keep infolding as the time draw nearer. Wike and Fayose taught they could use Ali Modu sherrif like they had imagined, but sherrif turned out to be a man with his own mind, they had to put in a process to oust him and of course we all witness the torn on their flesh. Uche Secondus will surely play the card with them. But like every venture and adventures it's going to be tough and like I earlier said, Atiku will be the highest loser, because a man like governor Wike will never serve anyone willing, he goes extra mile to get his things done, and for you to repay him you must be on your toes. Atiku isn't that kind of man, he would want Wike to serve him which will be vehemently resisted by the governor and his like minded plotters.

Wike is PDP and he is fully incharge, so you dear not come to his house and begin to instruct him. More coming tomorrow.[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by PMBmustGo2019: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Sending Buhari back to Daura is my concern, by any means possible, he must GO come 2019

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:
Sending Buhari back to Daura is my concern, by any means possible, he must GO come 2019

Free deliverance for you , since government hold your destiny

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by EricBloodAxe: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2017
Look at this political apprentice claiming guru. All what you wrote up there is trash and makes no calculative sense. Anyways come 2019 apc will be relegated to an opposition party. You can take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by PMBmustGo2019: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2017
TheCabal:

Free deliverance for you , since government hold your destiny

Buhari and your APC party needs your deliverance, SATANIC party.

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:

Buhari and your APC party needs your deliverance, SATANIC party.

Atiku is coming to give you (Igbo people) fura da nnonno... you gonna need it.

Re: The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by PMBmustGo2019: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2017
TheCabal:

You go cry tire.

E pain am well well, yoruba demon

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by lightblazingnow(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2017
Lots of kids on Nairaland. The only argument they understand is throwing insult, please come with superior equation not talking as if we are in a motor pack tauts talk

I know most people here are learned,but the mastering of communication is one you must learn to use effectively.

Word for you
Re: The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by PMBmustGo2019: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2017
TheCabal:

Atiku is coming to give you (Igbo people) fura da nnonno... you gonna need it.

you are a nonentity, am not here for ATIKU, my being here is to remove PMB from office.

PDP my party has not given anyone its ticket yet, so who is talking about ATIKU here.

Anybody from the North is ok with me.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by lightblazingnow(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Grow
Re: The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:

you are a nonentity, am not here for ATIKU, my being here is to remove PMB from office.

PDP my party has not given anyone its ticket yet, so who is talking about ATIKU here.

Anybody from the North is ok with me.

LoL .. unity list
Re: The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by lightblazingnow(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Interesting
Re: The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by yaki84: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Lots of kids on Nairaland. The only argument they understand is throwing insult, please come with superior equation not talking as if we are in a motor pack tauts talk

I know most people here are learned,but the mastering of communication is one you must learn to use effectively.

Word for you
who controls lagos state?
Re: The Meaning Of The Gearing Up Of Wike And Fayose Which Some Didn't Comprehend by lightblazingnow(m): 5:00am On Dec 12, 2017
GREATNESS

(1) (Reply)

Jubilee Bridge Abule Egba / Fulani Herdsmen Invades Cross River, Kills APC Councillor-ship Aspirant / Nigerian Man Shares Pvcs Of Underage Persons Circulating In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.