Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... (1875 Views)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by lightblazingnow(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
The full glaring betrayer of the south west in the just concluded controversial National convention of the People democratic party PDP , just shows how Fayose and Wike scheme out the south west from mounting the highest office because of the ambitions of governor fayose and Wike

I know from the very beginning that the ambitions of Fayose has the support of so many big wigs in the PDP underroot. They may not show themselves just yet, but in time you will get to find out their true character.

The person I pity the most is Atiku, because I know he will cry bitterly after governor Wike and co must have buried him in the party. If Fayose ambitions isn't as strong as it seems, someone from the south west would have mounted the National office. But sorry it was never to be because Fayose and Wike are at it again.

Governor Wike is firmly in control of PDP and that's because he is dolling out the dollars. He wants to get to the highest office so that he can finally nail Rotimi Ameachi.
Wike biggest challenge is to eliminate Rotimi Ameachi. And so, he is ready to do anything to get to that destination. Sorry Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by OfficialAwol(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
Propagandist.

Shift Abeg.

Wike and Fayose cannot both be such political foolish to try to fly South/South presidential ticket in a multi religious and multi ethnic Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by bedspread: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
THIS IS SERIOUS WAILING FROM A WAILER

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by policy12: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
A wailing wailer..

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by yarimo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Atiku reading this article be like

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by hatchy(f): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Your political permutations is not in order.
I only agree with you that Nyesom Wike have an ambition but not to pair up with Fayose because that will definitely not work due to the fact that same men come from the South.

Wike will come as vice presidential candidate to any body that picks the presidential ticket from the North.

It is too early to pair him with Atiku since he still nurse bad feelings for Atiku having been instrumental to the booting out of GEJ from power. Though Wike is very ambitious man and can do anything,I mean anything to achieve whatever his pursuit is.

So now that he has the party machinery under his palm,he is ready for the kill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
#PMB1523

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by J4justice: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Gov.Wike eyeing for the post of a VP would be very risky

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by Bari22: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
They will be outsmarted at last, I trust Atiku. Northerners are silent plotters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by MrPolitics: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
This is dumb analysis. How can Wike and Fayose, both southern christians run together?

Wike would seek re-election as governor in 2019 and will most likely win

Fayose is doing all he is doing so as to get the VP ticket. That's not impossible but we'll see

It will be between SW and SE now

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by teadrake(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
hatchy:
I only agree with you that Nyesom Wike have an ambition but not to pair up with Fayose because that will definitely not work due to the fact that same men come from the South.

Wike will come as vice presidential candidate to any body that picks the presidential ticket from the North.

It is too early to pair him with Atiku since he still nurse bad feelings for Atiku having been instrumental to the booting out of GEJ from power. Though Wike is very ambitious man and can do anything,I mean anything to achieve whatever his pursuit is.

Very detailed analysis.
However, to get it straight, do you think is a good move Atiku/Wike ticket??
Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by lightblazingnow(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Time will tell
Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
PMB till 2023. Igbo Presidency in 2023.
Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by MrPolitics: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
igbodefender:

Don't deceive yourself. Should PMB mistakenly get that 2nd term, Yorubas will have the presidency in 2023.

Somehow I believe you know this, but you're just an APC agent trying to deceive people
Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
MrPolitics:

Don't deceive yourself. Should PMB mistakenly get that 2nd term, Yorubas will have the presidency in 2023.

Somehow I believe you know this, but you're just an APC agent trying to deceive people
I think you are wrong.
Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by Lot13(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
igbodefender:
kolewerk!!
Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by CharlotteFlair: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=lightblazingnow post=63151720][/quote]MUMU POST!
Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by CharlotteFlair: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
igbodefender:
Hiss
Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Hiss
Hiss right back at you.
Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by CharlotteFlair: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
igbodefender:
Hiss right back at you.
Now you are getting worked up cos nobody is buying....we ain't buying still grin
Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Now you are getting worked up cos nobody is buying....we ain't buying still grin
Who are the 'we'? Please stop deceiving yourself. The person you see in the mirror is your pitiful self looking right back at you. cry
Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by Intrepid01(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
hatchy:

what bad feelings is he nursin towards Atiku? Lol...inl laugh at ordinary Nigerians like you and I who thinks Politicians are ever enemies....so you don't even know what's going on sef.....who do you think Wike is working for?

Just nite this thread and comment very well...Wike is Atikus mercenary in PDP. ..the plan is to install Uche Secondus for the ease of gaining the Presidential ticket eventually by Atiku..Atiku, Wike and Cute Secondus have been having meetings long before now...you think Atiku just joined PdP at the time he announced? The truth is he never left in the first place, it was just a change of position.......
Re: Fayose And Wike Gearing Up For President And Vice President Slots After.... by MONITZ: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Useless speculation from a deluded fellow ,what happens to the saying;"A bird in hand is worth two in the bush" as Wike's second term agenda is more feasible than a federal elective post..

(1) (Reply)

What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) / Sit At Home: Markets, Schools, Banks Opened In Abia Despite Ipob’s Directive / Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.