Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Islamic Ruling On This Pls - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Ruling On This Pls (545 Views)

Islamic Ruling On DNA Testing To Establish Paternity / Islamic Ruling On Keeping Dogs / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Ruling On This Pls by SuccesYear: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Salam Alaykum. In sha Allah I need Islamic ruling on this.

(1.) Have got a cousin who teaches by profession with other staff who happens to have a daughter at her final year in the same high sch.

Na'am, nephew is interested in this student Islamically in which he have decided to divulge and discuss with the mother afront (who is likewise a staff).

Is it Islamically and morally sound?

(2.)When is d appropriate timing to observe istikhara- before meeting the mahram; after, or simultaneously?

_Jazakallah Khair_
Re: Islamic Ruling On This Pls by iamgenius(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Wa alaykumu salaam.

1) If the parents of the girl can understand that there's nothing wrong in giving their daughter to your cousin. Then I think he should tell the girl's parent about it. But, if he see them as someone who may not understand that there's nothing wrong, it's better for him to just leave her.

2) I think it should be done before meeting.
Re: Islamic Ruling On This Pls by SuccesYear: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2017
iamgenius:
Wa alaykumu salaam.

1) If the parents of the girl can understand that there's nothing wrong in giving their daughter to your cousin. Then I think he should tell the girl's parent about it. But, if he see them as someone who may not understand that there's nothing wrong, it's better for him to just leave her.

2) I think it should be done before meeting.
thk you brother and that's exactly where the eagerness lies. We didn't really know whether the colleague who happens to be the mother will understand atall
Re: Islamic Ruling On This Pls by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
SuccesYear:
Salam Alaykum. In sha Allah I need Islamic ruling on this.

(1.) Have got a cousin who teaches by profession with other staff who happens to have a daughter at her final year in the same high sch.

Na'am, nephew is interested in this student Islamically in which he have decided to divulge and discuss with the mother afront (who is likewise a staff).

Is it Islamically and morally sound?

(2.)When is d appropriate timing to observe istikhara- before meeting the mahram; after, or simultaneously?

_Jazakallah Khair_
Walaykum salam. .Point of correction ya akhi, IT IS THE FATHER THAT YOU HAVE TO TALK TO not the mother. THE FATHER IS THE WALIY not the mother . . . before going to meet her father, could you shoulder the responsibility of having a wife? clothings, feeding, housing and others? MAKE THE FIRST MOVE, go meet her father. .and ask him for his daughter hands in marriage
Re: Islamic Ruling On This Pls by SuccesYear: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Walaykum salam. .Point of correction ya akhi, IT IS THE FATHER THAT YOU HAVE TO TALK TO not the mother. THE FATHER IS THE WALIY not the mother . . . before going to meet her father, could you shoulder the responsibility of having a wife? clothings, feeding, housing and others? MAKE THE FIRST MOVE, go meet her father. .and ask him for his daughter hands in marriage
Yes In sha Allah

(1) (Reply)

Join The Islamic Center Forum: The Forum For All / Seeking Repentance / Prophet Muhammad's Letter (peace Be Unto)to The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.